The non-Trump 2024 field start to make their move: Christie, Pence, Cruz, Haley, Asa Hutchinson, DeSantis, Pompeo, Cotton, Hawley, Tim Scott, Youngkin

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i left out the potential candidates who are already running this year, because they will be too busy governing, (if they win their races that is) Abbott, Brian Kemp, Kari Lake, JD Vance etc

state who you want to win! there's plenty of options! one of these in the title will be the next president, i do believe!

i left out the potential candidates who are already running this year, because they will be too busy governing, (if they win their races that is) Abbott, Brian Kemp, Kari Lake, JD Vance etc

state who you want to win! there's plenty of options! one of these in the title will be the next president, i do believe!

DeSanctis is the only one who has a chance.

Same problem they had in 2016.
Too many candidates running against Trump. Trump has MAGA and the other candidates split the rest of the vote

Weird. I guess they're just priming the pump in case the orange saint doesn't run.

Surely De Santis would be the pick in that case, no?
Most likely but anyone who thinks that will cause less anger and false accusations of crimes being committed by DeSantis is just kidding themselves. TRUMP will be the primary target and anyone who replaces him will be charged with his "crimes against democracy". The Left is apt to do most anything now to maintain power. They've become a danger to our nation.

None of the people listed in the OP are really in opposition to Trump as far as policy. Why would they want to Primary him? Similar reasoning on the D side. Unless someone has disagreements with Sleepy Joe as far as policy, why would they challenge him.

Why aren't Nevertrumpers like Cheney , Baker and Hogan- or one of the Bushes- going to run?

Those are people with real issues with the Trumpster.

None of the people listed in the OP are really in opposition to Trump as far as policy. Why would they want to Primary him? Similar reasoning on the D side. Unless someone has disagreements with Sleepy Joe as far as policy, why would they challenge him.

Why aren't Nevertrumpers like Cheney , Baker and Hogan- or one of the Bushes- going to run?

Those are people with real issues with the Trumpster.
i did a thread about wanting Charlie Baker to be president and got crucified by the "Trumpsters"

Asa Hutchinson :auiqs.jpg:

What’s his plan? Ask a bunch of Democrats to register as Republicans so they can vote for him in the primaries? :laughing0301:

Asa Hutchinson :auiqs.jpg:

What’s his plan? Ask a bunch of Democrats to register as Republicans so they can vote for him in the primaries? :laughing0301:
i don't think he has a shot, but he was included in the article so i put him in the title. his other problem is he's too boring

most of these dullards i named in the title were inspired by Trump and stand on his orange-clad shoulders

these disciples worship him like he's the Jesus of cluelessness

I am in favor of a Tim Scott/Niki Haley ticket, not necessarily in that order. Democrats would have no clue how to run a campaign against a black man and a woman who isn't even white. They don't have a playbook for that. They would be totally lost. Calling Tim Scott an Uncle Tom isn't going to work.

I am in favor of a Tim Scott/Niki Haley ticket, not necessarily in that order. Democrats would have no clue how to run a campaign against a black man and a woman who isn't even white. They don't have a playbook for that. They would be totally lost. Calling Tim Scott an Uncle Tom isn't going to work.
That is stupid because they are both from South Carolina. Not happening!

OP sure bears some kind of hateful grudge against Youngkin....Must be his fashion sense. :laughing0301:
me? i like Youngkin, i just haven't had a chance to praise him because i don't follow Virginia politics. he's been electric on the campaign trail campaigning for Kari Lake and JD Vance +many others

Forum List

Back