The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't blame me I didn't vote for either of the seriously flawed main candidates. I don't see what people see in either.

Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

In fact, they seem be finger-crossing rather than gloating.

Oh, dear.....what could the matter be????

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

Some Dems are really good people.

They sincerely feel that President Trump is a dangerous person.

But they are disappointed that he has been ousted through massive electoral fraud, the worst in our history.

Of course, they cannot say anything in public, or they would be considered traitors to the Resistance.

I actually feel sorry for them.

They are good Americans who realize that the people who rigged this election are bad Americans.

"They sincerely feel that President Trump is a dangerous person."

Can you show me where they have made that argument?

No, you can't.

Anybody who says he gets love letters from a dictator like Kim Jong Un is dangerous.
Anybody who won't confront Putin about paying off Taliban to kill our troops is dangerous.
Anybody who can't handle losing an election and is burning the house down on his way out is dangerous.
Wake the fuck up.

No vulgarity, dunce.

GFY, Phony Chic.
Don't deflect from the fucking facts I just posted.

Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

But they are disappointed that he has been ousted through massive electoral fraud, the worst in our history.

Of course, they cannot say anything in public, or they would be considered traitors to the Resistance.

They are good Americans who realize that the people who rigged this election are bad Americans.

An ignorant American is not a good American!

The "no evidence" crowd is alive and well, thank you very much.
The silence you hear is coming from inside your own empty fucking head.

Trump lawyers suffer embarrassing rebukes from judges over ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/11/11 › tru...

Nov 11, 2020 — asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President ... Trump to produce evidence of widespread election fraud after Trump ...

Judge rejects 'shocking ask' of new election over voter fraud ...
thenevadaindependent.com › article › judge-rejects-sho...

Nov 20, 2020 — Combined, he said that was evidence enough that fraudulent activity had taken place and a new election was warranted. “This is a revolutionary ...

Trump Lawyer to Pa. Judge: I've Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud
www.phillymag.com › voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits

Nov 11, 2020 — A portion of a transcript in a Pennsylvania election lawsuit in which a Pennsylvania judge asks a Trump lawyer if there's actually any evidence ...

Trump's legal team cried vote fraud, but courts found none
apnews.com › article › election-2020-donald-trump-pe...

7 days ago — And they asked Sunday night for an expedited hearing Wednesday as ... No judges ever found any evidence of election fraud in Pennsylvania ...

Trump rails at judges as another court rejects his lawyers ...
www.theguardian.com › us-news › nov › trump-electio...

4 hours ago — US elections 2020 ... of dozens of failed lawsuits by Trump's lawyers, with judges castigating his lawyers for failing to present evidence of fraud.

Trump Cries Voter Fraud. In Court, His Lawyers Don't. - WSJ
www.wsj.com › Politics › Election 2020

Nov 13, 2020 — Under questioning from judges, at least two of the lawyers have backed ... In other instances, attorneys have said under oath they have no evidence of fraud. ... Election-law experts say many of Mr. Trump's legal claims amount to ... a state judge Tuesday repeatedly asked lawyer Jonathan Goldstein if he ...

You stupid fuck

The FAKE NEWS MEDIA aka The SEE BS Network will NEVER acknowledge anything that is favorable to Trump. NEVER.

Maybe this?

An ignorant American is not a good American!

And along those lines, ....

Unless we can pry the schools from them, as earlier American pried their slaves from them.....America is lost.

Don't blame me I didn't vote for either of the seriously flawed main candidates. I don't see what people see in either.

It's unimaginable what destruction Trump could do with 4 more years and no worries about running for office again.
Like Bolton said, Trump was fixated on the 2020 election from the very start of his first term.
He hates the job, just loves the attention and power.

I see nothing wrong with investigating the election. I also see nothing wrong with not having either candidate in the white house. The entertainment value is immense though. Both sides going back and forth like repugnant spoiled kids.

Maybe this?

No one is silent. We are just bored of pointing out what morons trump cultists are.

They are becoming more like zombies. Dragging around following Trump's every word almost by scent because they've lost all ability to see and hear.

its actually you dim wits that need to be led around. you retards gave your life away to the publishers of msm and the other fake news outlets.

The "no evidence" crowd is alive and well, thank you very much.
The silence you hear is coming from inside your own empty fucking head.

Trump lawyers suffer embarrassing rebukes from judges over ...
www.washingtonpost.com › politics › 2020/11/11 › tru...

Nov 11, 2020 — asked Diamond, who was appointed to the federal bench by President ... Trump to produce evidence of widespread election fraud after Trump ...

Judge rejects 'shocking ask' of new election over voter fraud ...
thenevadaindependent.com › article › judge-rejects-sho...

Nov 20, 2020 — Combined, he said that was evidence enough that fraudulent activity had taken place and a new election was warranted. “This is a revolutionary ...

Trump Lawyer to Pa. Judge: I've Got No Evidence of Voter Fraud
www.phillymag.com › voter-fraud-pennsylvania-lawsuits

Nov 11, 2020 — A portion of a transcript in a Pennsylvania election lawsuit in which a Pennsylvania judge asks a Trump lawyer if there's actually any evidence ...

Trump's legal team cried vote fraud, but courts found none
apnews.com › article › election-2020-donald-trump-pe...

7 days ago — And they asked Sunday night for an expedited hearing Wednesday as ... No judges ever found any evidence of election fraud in Pennsylvania ...

Trump rails at judges as another court rejects his lawyers ...
www.theguardian.com › us-news › nov › trump-electio...

4 hours ago — US elections 2020 ... of dozens of failed lawsuits by Trump's lawyers, with judges castigating his lawyers for failing to present evidence of fraud.

Trump Cries Voter Fraud. In Court, His Lawyers Don't. - WSJ
www.wsj.com › Politics › Election 2020

Nov 13, 2020 — Under questioning from judges, at least two of the lawyers have backed ... In other instances, attorneys have said under oath they have no evidence of fraud. ... Election-law experts say many of Mr. Trump's legal claims amount to ... a state judge Tuesday repeatedly asked lawyer Jonathan Goldstein if he ...

You stupid fuck

The FAKE NEWS MEDIA aka The SEE BS Network will NEVER acknowledge anything that is favorable to Trump. NEVER.

You're the dumbfuck, dumbfuck.
I didn't post a link to CBS.

Maybe this?

No one is silent. We are just bored of pointing out what morons trump cultists are.

They are becoming more like zombies. Dragging around following Trump's every word almost by scent because they've lost all ability to see and hear.

its actually you dim wits that need to be led around. you retards gave your life away to the publishers of msm and the other fake news outlets.

Trump's little Stalinist trick worked out well on you zombies.

It's unimaginable what destruction Trump could do with 4 more years and no worries about running for office again.
Like Bolton said, Trump was fixated on the 2020 election from the very start of his first term.

I've asked you to provide the Trump administration polices to which you object.

You can't, as Democrat voters simply follow orders of their masters.

Thinking is not a Leftwing value.

unimaginable economy, your take home pay will be reduced, your guns will be taken....yup thats xiden, the asshole geriatric, dementia. pedophile you voted for

I see nothing wrong with investigating the election. I also see nothing wrong with not having either candidate in the white house. The entertainment value is immense though. Both sides going back and forth like repugnant spoiled kids.

That's pretty much because you unable to process the issues.

Now you sound like Hillary 2016.
We saw this coming. You even told us what you were going to do. Hillary and the Communist Globalists did not even think of the Trump victory happening. They made sure the fix was in. In front of us all. But they had to tell everyone what they were going to do like it was some rule that had to be told to the people.
I voted for cousin Howie Hawkins I have no idea what you are blabbing about.

Circumstantial evidence has to be proved in the courts- however, the Pa legislature and governor didn't follow their constitution- that can be proven with little difficulty and a judge in Ca said Newsom didn't have the authority to legislate anything, never mind how people can or can't vote, which is Ca constitution- easily proven- so, the certifications are fraud, at best- the rest will follow- count on it-

Maybe this?

So, attacking rhe messenger proves what?

Maybe this?

"They sincerely feel that President Trump is a dangerous person."

Can you show me where they have made that argument?

No, you can't.

Anybody who says he gets love letters from a dictator like Kim Jong Un is dangerous.
Anybody who won't confront Putin about paying off Taliban to kill our troops is dangerous.
Anybody who can't handle losing an election and is burning the house down on his way out is dangerous.
Wake the fuck up.

you wake the fuck up asshole...sarchasm covers the first
fake news covers the 2nd
nobody has won the election covers the 3rd

so your point was what?, you moron wake the fuck up

At any point in time, America is one generation away from tyranny.
Your ignorance is duly noted!

Maybe this?

Trump's little Stalinist trick worked out well on you zombies.

Another post that proves Rule #2
Rule #2
To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

'Stalinist' is a term applicable only to the Democrat Party, which stands for the very same things the Communist Party stood for.

How about you take a look at the aims of the Communist Party, USA, and the aims of the modern Democrat Party.

Watch, and note the consubstantial basis of both the aims of the Communist Party and the Democrat Party:

......it is ...extraordinary.....the correspondence between the aims of the communist party and the aims of the Democrats.....

1. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.

2. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces.

3. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.

4. . Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks.

5. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions.

6. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.

7. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press.

8. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

9. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch."

10. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

11. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man."

12. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.

13. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce

Now....wouldn't an honest appraisal agree that all or almost all are clearly the aims and direction of Democrats/Liberals/Progressive leaders?

I got 'em from a website of declared communist goals...

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals
The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

You might take a look at this one, too.
10 planks of Communist manifesto
Communist Manifesto 10 Planks

1. Abolition of private property and the application of all rents of land to public purposes.

2. A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

3. Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

"Obama Set To Propose Taxes On Capital Gains, Inheritance, And Wall Street"
Obama Set To Propose Taxes On Capital Gains, Inheritance, And Wall Street - Shadowproof

And this:

"Government control of private sector activity...is aptly described as Bolshevik- or Marxist, socialist, collectivist, statist, or, for that matter, fascist, too.Indeed, nationalized health care was one of the first programs enacted by the Bolsheviks after they seized power in 1917(Banks, insurance companies and means of communications were also taken over by Soviet authorities immediately."
Dziewanowski, "A History of Soviet Russia," p. 107.

They didn't call it ObamaCare....

....we are now free of that inordinate fear of communism.... Jimmy Carter Jimmy Carter: UNIVERSITY OF NOTRE DAME - Address at Commencement Exercises at the University

President Barack Obama downplayed the differences between capitalism and communism, claiming that they are just “intellectual arguments.” He urged those at a town hall eventin Buenos Aires, Argentina on Wednesday to “just choose from what works.”
Obama Downplays Difference Between Capitalism, Communism [VIDEO]

How's that for an education?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back