The "No Evidence" Crowd Seems To Have Become Silent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I process the issues just fine. I didn't vote for Biden so you cannot say I contributed to the results.

Circumstantial evidence has to be proved in the courts- however, the Pa legislature and governor didn't follow their constitution- that can be proven with little difficulty and a judge in Ca said Newsom didn't have the authority to legislate anything, never mind how people can or can't vote, which is Ca constitution- easily proven- so, the certifications are fraud, at best- the rest will follow- count on it-

It's the US Constitution:

“McPherson v Blacker

Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several States have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed. Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature. If the terms of the clause left the question of power in doubt, contemporaneous and continuous subsequent practical construction has determined the question as above stated. The second clause of Article II of the Constitution was not amended by the Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments, and they do not limit the power of appointment to the particular manner pursued at the time of the adoption of these amendments, or secure to every male inhabitant of a State, being a citizen of the United States, the right from the time of his majority to vote for presidential electors. A state law fixing a date for the meeting of electors, differing from that prescribed by the act of Congress, is not thereby wholly invalidated; but the date may be rejected and the law stand. “
McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 | Casetext Search + Citator

No state court can set a time limit for votes that should beyond the end of election day, no matter the delay in mail delivery.

Only an elected legislature may do that.

So it's either a plutocracy with the gop or communism with the Dems. And the m supposed to pick either of those? Pffft

Now you sound like Hillary 2016.

On January 20th 2021 when Biden is sworn in I am wondering how those like the OP’er will react to the harsh reality that Biden is President...?

I've never said Trump would win.

I'm a pessimist due to the number of imbeciles like you that we find posting.

What I've said, and the posts of your imbeciles prove, you no longer claim that there is no evidence of cheating.

On January 20th 2021 when Biden is sworn in I am wondering how those like the OP’er will react to the harsh reality that Biden is President...?
How will the bidenettes react when (which has already happened) the states nullify the ceritfications for violateing their state constitutions....?

It's the US Constitution:
It hasn't yet reached DC court (SC) it has to start locally and local constitutions were ignored- as was a warning form a SC judge, Alito- ignoring state constitutions nullifies the alleged certifications by the certifying states-

I believe the Trump-selected judge who found against the Republican arguments did so for exactly that purpose.....to speed up the time to get to the Supremes.

...I believe the Trump-selected judge who found against the Republican arguments did so for exactly that purpose.....to speed up the time to get to the Supremes.
SCOTUS will refuse to hear the case because of the lack of evidence... there was no erroneous process... they will let the Appeals Court ruling stand.

...I believe the Trump-selected judge who found against the Republican arguments did so for exactly that purpose.....to speed up the time to get to the Supremes.
SCOTUS will refuse to hear the case because of the lack of evidence... there was no erroneous process... they will let the Appeals Court ruling stand.

Here's your lesson on the US Constitution:

Not only has it been decided in the US Supreme Court that only the state legislature, and not any court, may alter or set the dates, but this played an important role in the 2000 Gore v Bush case.

“U.S. Supreme Court

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

McPherson v. Blacker
Agued Oct. 11, 1892
Decided Oct. 17, 1892

“The validity of a state law
providing for the appointment of electors of President and Vice President having been drawn in question before the highest tribunal of a state as repugnant to the laws and Constitution of the United States, and that court having decided in favor of its validity, this Court has jurisdiction to review the judgment under Rev.Stat. § 709. Under the second clause of Article II of the Constitution, the legislatures of the several states have exclusive power to direct the manner in which the electors of President and Vice President shall be appointed.

Such appointment may be made by the legislatures directly, or by popular vote in districts, or by general ticket, as may be provided by the legislature.”
supreme.justia.com

McPherson v. Blacker, 146 U.S. 1 (1892)

supreme.justia.com
supreme.justia.com

The Supreme Court should require that no ballots received beyond the 5 o’clock deadline of election day be counted.

Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

In fact, they seem be finger-crossing rather than gloating.

Oh, dear.....what could the matter be????

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

Not really silent, they are almost schizophrenic in their way of thinking they just might actually lose the election because their prog masters...once again....lied to their slave asses...

Gee, those Bidenistas who laughed about the complaints about vote counts in those four or five swing states, seems to have become ominously quiet.

In fact, they seem be finger-crossing rather than gloating.

Oh, dear.....what could the matter be????

Maybe this?

"....while Biden supposedly won more votes than anyone in history (despite not being able to get out people to fill his circles in anemic events), he “won a record low of 17 percent of counties; he only won 524 counties, as opposed to the 873 counties Obama won in 2008.” But supposedly had more total votes. What that says is the increase was where it needed to be, not across the board, in what one would have to say was very unusual.

As I’ve written before, the non-polling metrics had all been going to Trump including party registrations trends; the respective primary votes; candidate enthusiasm; social media followings; broadcast and digital media ratings; online searches; the number of (especially small) donors; and the number of individuals betting on each candidate. So you would have to believe that all these historically accurate measures all suddenly were wrong to believe that Trump lost.

Basham also points to a variety of different irregularities that require answers including:

1. Why late on election night did swing states stop counting votes when Trump was way ahead? Why were some observers stopped from getting to viably observe the counting?

2. Unusual vote counts coming in batches of hundreds of thousands with unusually high numbers for Biden.

3. “Historically low absentee ballot rejection rates despite the massive expansion of mail voting.”

4. Witnesses reporting ballots in pristine condition (not folded), missing votes, invalid residential addresses.

5.In Georgia, Biden overtook Trump with 89 percent of the votes counted. For the next 53 batches of votes counted, Biden led Trump by the same exact 50.05 to 49.95 percent margin in every single batch. It is particularly perplexing that all statistical anomalies and tabulation abnormalities were in Biden’s favor. Whether the cause was simple human error or nefarious activity, or a combination, clearly something peculiar happened."

Not really silent, they are almost schizophrenic in their way of thinking they just might actually lose the election because their prog masters...once again....lied to their slave asses...

From your keyboard to God's in-box!

But I don't believe we should get ahead of ourselves here......

If it were to happen it would be nothing short of a modern day miracle.

It would be God giving America one more chance.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back