The Nice Nice Give A Flower To Someone Thread.

vibrant-floral-bouquet460x300.jpg

[MENTION=42649]Gracie[/MENTION], for her gracious heart

Those are so pretty, AA. I wanna bury my face in them. Thank you, sweets. :smiliehug:

For AquaAthena - A Blue Rose

Blue_Rose.jpg

Attachments

• $BlueRose.jpg
    $BlueRose.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 75
The flowers are beautiful! A gift from G-d and something wonderful to behold.

What a shame that you decided to ruin the moment with an ideological insult that makes no sense at all, but hey, if that's your style.... ok..... especially considering that it's a non-partisan thread.... ok....

How so? Are wild flowers not beautiful? Of are only cultivated varieties acceptable?

The wild flowers were just fine from the get go. It was a stupid line about Liberals that ruined all of your good intentions. What a shame.

Liberals don't like flowers? OK, I'll see what I can find for Conservatives, just to even things out. Sheesh...try to make nice...some people just cannot accept that.

Children! No pushing and shoving in the floral department! I don't care who started it! Play Nice or no Ice Cream later!

Now..where were we?

Oh. Flowers!

This is a painting, for all those who are contributing and posting Nice Nice.:smiliehug:

beautiful-flower-paintings-8.jpg

For ... - among others....

a "vocal" rose for the lovely roses of USMB:

https://soundcloud.com/statistikhengst/quilter-go-lovely-rose

Go, lovely rose!
Tell her that wastes her time and me
That now she knows,
When I resemble her to thee,
How sweet and fair she seems to be.

Tell her that's young,
And shuns to have her graces spied,
That hadst thou sprung
In deserts, where no men abide,
Thou must have uncommended died.

Small is the worth
Of beauty from the light retired;
Bid her come forth,
Suffer herself to be desired,
And not blush so to be admired.

Then die! that she
The common fate of all things rare
May read in thee;
How small a part of time they share
That are so wondrous sweet and fair!

:)

:smiliehug: That was beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

For Grandma

P7240022.jpg

Attachments

• $P7240022.jpg
    $P7240022.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 73
Here's some wildflowers for the liberals who visit, 'cause I suspect that even liberals like flowers!

Liberals don't like flowers? OK, I'll see what I can find for Conservatives, just to even things out. Sheesh...try to make nice...some people just cannot accept that.

Here ya go, for all my Conservative colleagues who might wander by, just to be "equal":

You're in the Lounge, GW. Leave your politics outside the gate.

Last edited:
Everyone is being SOOOO good (minus the flower fight petals all over the floor. And I am sure it isn't over yet!).........you all get one of these!

Good boys and girls, whom I love very much. ....pats each one on the head and beams at them......

3ad7f4c2209cb3e0402b96fc773208be.jpg

Forum List

Back