CDZ The NFL should immediately adopt new rules and guidelines pertaining to

I do wish you'd get that flea off your sig line. I've tried killing it at least a dozen times.

81.gif
beautiful, but it's here to stay. :eusa_snooty:

Looks to me that the OP has an inaccessible itch and I think it might be a much more personal issue ....... and far less to do with who wears what kind of socks. Racism or Islamophobia are top of the list of suspected fundamental, 'personal problems' that are being discussed here ....... incognito.
gMHneh9.gif
. Soon your idea of white guilt finally doing the white people in will run out, and then your default to race or racism will be done. It's all you got when can't deal with the issues, and it didn't surprise me when you pulled that card out of the corner of your desperate mouth.

Soon your idea of white guilt finally doing the white people in will run out, and then your default to race or racism will be done. It's all you got when can't deal with the issues, and it didn't surprise me when you pulled that card out of the corner of your desperate mouth.
I'm not on any crusade and I am not running any 'guilt'. What I am doing is noting the frequent reminder that this fellow is both black and Mulsim. If I wanted to direct criticism towards someone for his behaviour or his choice in clothing I think I might refrain from mentioning his race or religion lest my judgement be linked with racism or religious phobia. Furthermore, I think the CDZ logo should be printed at the beginning of every post so that I can avoid posting inappropriate GIF's & comments on the wrong discussion.

Soon your idea of white guilt finally doing the white people in will run out, and then your default to race or racism will be done. It's all you got when can't deal with the issues, and it didn't surprise me when you pulled that card out of the corner of your desperate mouth.
I'm not on any crusade and I am not running any 'guilt'. What I am doing is noting the frequent reminder that this fellow is both black and Mulsim. If I wanted to direct criticism towards someone for his behaviour or his choice in clothing I think I might refrain from mentioning his race or religion lest my judgement be linked with racism or religious phobia. Furthermore, I think the CDZ logo should be printed at the beginning of every post so that I can avoid posting inappropriate GIF's & comments on the wrong discussion.
. Didn't mention his race or his religion, so you want to try again ?

I think it's nice to be alive. I'm sorry if you don't agree, but to each his own.
. Did you hear me say that it's not nice to be alive ? Like I said, you speaking in riddles ? How about getting on topic maybe ?

If you take a knee during the anthem, you'll be docked for the week.

Protest on your own time
. Exactly, and find the proper government sponsored free zone to do so (i.e. the mall in Washington or your local parks with permission and permits granted, main street America with permission and permits granted etc.), but not by highjacking high profile events in which Rob's the public of their right to get what they had paid for, thus turning their paid for event into a spectacle in which they had not come there for.

Protest on your own time
You dont run anything and no one is listening to your hopes and dreams.
. And you run what ? I thought not.
I run a business. I never claimed you thought clearly or not.
. What would you think about someone highjacking your business for their personal agenda, instead of using the proper channels for their activist activities ? Tell the truth now.

Protest on your own time
. What would you think about someone highjacking your business for their personal agenda, instead of using the proper channels for their activist activities ? Tell the truth now.
I would be honored if some protested against police brutality using my business.

Protest on your own time
I would be honored if some protested against police brutality using my business.
. Not if they were wrong in the ways they went about it, and if they disrupted your business by doing it in a selfish & wrongful way, then you would be mad.

. Not if they were wrong in the ways they went about it, and if they disrupted your business by doing it in a selfish & wrongful way, then you would be mad.
Someone kneeling or sitting in my business is not wrong nor would it disrupt what i was doing.

What would you think about someone highjacking your business for their personal agenda ....
This is the dilemma. You call it a 'business' and it is true that the owners and share-holders to see it as a 'business'. The government sees it as a FREE opportunity for their own 'personal agenda'. The players see it as a job. But what about the fans? Do they see it as sport, eager to see professionals excite them? Or do they see it in the same way as inhabitants of the ghetto - a territorial war - my city against theirs?

You ask what we would think about someone highjacking our business for personal agenda. It looks to me that it's already highjacked by government. The fans pay to see the game. The advertisers pay to have their products get some exposure. That's part of business in a Capitalist society. But the government isn't paying doodly squat. The government is milking a FREE COW. There's your highjacker! If government is getting away with murder (so to speak) then there is absolutely nothing wrong with the players (or fans) expressing their dissatisfaction with the 'arrangement'.

... instead of using the proper channels for their activist activities ?
Well! I wonder which channel you are thinking of? Go down to the cop shop and complain, get tased for your efforts? Your utopian advice is great ..... if the system actually functioned as it claims. Do you really and honestly believe that social injustices are brought to the sporting arena as 'first choice' of venue for protest?

Tell the truth now.
I just did.

What would you think about someone highjacking your business for their personal agenda ....
This is the dilemma. You call it a 'business' and it is true that the owners and share-holders to see it as a 'business'. The government sees it as a FREE opportunity for their own 'personal agenda'. The players see it as a job. But what about the fans? Do they see it as sport, eager to see professionals excite them? Or do they see it in the same way as inhabitants of the ghetto - a territorial war - my city against theirs?

You ask what we would think about someone highjacking our business for personal agenda. It looks to me that it's already highjacked by government. The fans pay to see the game. The advertisers pay to have their products get some exposure. That's part of business in a Capitalist society. But the government isn't paying doodly squat. The government is milking a FREE COW. There's your highjacker! If government is getting away with murder (so to speak) then there is absolutely nothing wrong with the players (or fans) expressing their dissatisfaction with the 'arrangement'.

... instead of using the proper channels for their activist activities ?
Well! I wonder which channel you are thinking of? Go down to the cop shop and complain, get tased for your efforts? Your utopian advice is great ..... if the system actually functioned as it claims. Do you really and honestly believe that social injustices are brought to the sporting arena as 'first choice' of venue for protest?

Tell the truth now.
I just did.
. Good points...

Forum List

Back