The NFL Clown Show with the so-called "black national anthem"

"Dixie's Land" was a great anthem.

Yes, Dixie was a great anthem, and it was being sung that way when I was a child in Tennessee. NOT with those slightly naughty verses, but with a more political message. I like the guy second on the left with the Confederate cap.

So, was any of the half-time entertainment by any whites, or has it gone entirely over to blacks and rap?

Yes, Dixie was a great anthem, and it was being sung that way when I was a child in Tennessee. NOT with those slightly naughty verses, but with a more political message. I like the guy second on the left with the Confederate cap.

So, was any of the half-time entertainment by any whites, or has it gone entirely over to blacks and rap?
Black and rap.

1676354664282674.png

Anything for whites is deemed "white supremacy" these days

Last edited:
Before the Kentucky Derby they sing My Old Kentucky Home, In Texas they sing The Eyes of Texas

WTF is the matter with Conservatives?
Don’t they realize we have ONE National Anthem?

You are not a Kentuckian or Texan, you are a God Damned American!

Before the Kentucky Derby they sing My Old Kentucky Home, In Texas they sing The Eyes of Texas

WTF is the matter with Conservatives?
Don’t they realize we have ONE National Anthem?

You are not a Kentuckian or Texan, you are a God Damned American!
Those are state songs you moron sung in those states

Fuck, you get dumber by the day

State Songs?
You are God Damned AMERICANS

We only have ONE ANTHEM
The fact I have to explain it to you is proof how dumb you are. States are part of the US, State Songs are for People of the state, the national anthem is for the whole country "The Black National Anthem" is for blacks.

I'm sure you won't object to a white National anthem then huh

The fact I have to explain it to you is proof how dumb you are. States are part of the US, State Songs are for People of the state, the national anthem is for the whole country "The Black National Anthem" is for blacks.

I'm sure you won't object to a white National anthem then huh

Those State songs exclude Americans from other states

We are AMERICANS
How dare you associate as a Texan or Kentuckian?

Hollywood is on this big kick to kiss the ass of Negroes now so don't expect anything White until these despicable Limousine Libtards grow up.

Or until their bank account takes hit.
Don't expect it anytime soon. Blackrock will keep pumping money for companies to promote ESG bullshit

We are working on Disney.

I don't watch a movie or a TV show if the main actor or main supporting actor is Black. I don't pay any attention to any advertisement with Blacks.

A lot of people are getting sick of the destructive woke shit.
Disney too has said no matter how much they lose they will keep promoting degeneracy

The level of divisiveness continues, from the NFL to big corporations to the Democratic Party.

MLK holiday, black history month, and the even dumber juneteenth that is now a national holiday (a day that has no meaning outside of black slaves in Texas being informed by a Union General that Lincoln freed them), to reparation demands, now this.

We have ONE National Anthem, screw the NFL, and the rest of the dividers.

so Glad I Did Not Watch it!

Don't expect it anytime soon. Blackrock will keep pumping money for companies to promote ESG bullshit

Disney too has said no matter how much they lose they will keep promoting degeneracy
We will see. According to Nelson Peltz he dropped his proxy war against Disney because “ Now Disney plans to do everything we wanted them to do," ( per his interview with CSNBC).

Guess we will find out what that entails.

Forum List

Back