The news is really just unbelievable these days

Carlson is full of shit
Nobody ever claimed every protestor was violent 100 percent of the time

Him showing videos of protestors not being violent proves nothing about those who were.

Showing video of the Shamen not breaking the law does not negate the times he did
On Hunter Biden's laptop there is a video of Hunter helping a little old lady cross the street. Obviously, it has been hidden from the public because it would have certainly proved his innocence.

Maybe not, but that was, and still is, the implication when Dems talk about the VIOLENT INSURRECTION THAT ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY!!!
(cue Carlson laugh).

why don't u show them then?

typical lib BS w/ no backup
jacob-chansley-01-gty-jc-210115_1610727185111_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

chansleyjacob_010621getty_qanon-attorney.jpg

There, in the Senate chambers, where no one was allowed, where he was asked to leave and refused. Anything else peckerhead?

Maybe not, but that was, and still is, the implication when Dems talk about the VIOLENT INSURRECTION THAT ATTEMPTED TO DESTROY DEMOCRACY!!!
(cue Carlson laugh).

The Republicans conducted a violent insurrection
130 Capitol Police were injured

Republicans trying to whitewash the events of that day by pointing to video saying….See? this guy was not being violent
Does not change anything

Why doesn’t Tucker show video of a Republican mob member trying to protect a policeman being attacked?

Because there is none

On Hunter Biden's laptop there is a video of Hunter helping a little old lady cross the street. Obviously, it has been hidden from the public because it would have certainly proved his innocence.
what? helping someone across the street magically erases all the crooked, nasty stuff he did?

what the...?!

jacob-chansley-01-gty-jc-210115_1610727185111_hpMain_16x9_608.jpg

chansleyjacob_010621getty_qanon-attorney.jpg

There, in the Senate chambers, where no one was allowed, where he was asked to leave and refused. Anything else peckerhead?
not leaving when someone asks you to doesn't sound like a crime to me.

Anything else, dumbass?

Wait... Dimrats wish they were merely dumb. Instead, they have to live with being evil incarnate

(cue Carlson laugh).
Look, I don't know why this is so hard for you knuckleheads to understand. January 6 was not a peaceful protest. Look, when they were gathered at the Ellipse and listening to Trump speak, it was a protest. But when he practically gave them marching orders, told them to "fight like hell" or they would "lose their country", and they marched to the Capital it quickly evolved into a full blown insurrection.

I mean did they show up to display their disapproval of Pence certifying the electors? You know, protest, and walk away to fight another day? Hell no, they came there hell bent on stopping that certification, which in, and of itself, is a FLIPPIN FELONY. Trump tried in the courts, mightily, and he failed, miserably, so now it came down to sending his minions in to stop the certification BY FORCE.

Look, if this shit would have happened in 1792, I mean Washington was unopposed but Adams had a strong contender in George Clinton. So, if Clinton would have fired up his base, hell Adams was going to certify his own damn victory, and stormed the Capital, what the hell do you think would have happened to Clinton. He would have fled to flippin Mexico, like Burr. And this story ain't over yet, I see Trump fleeing to Montenegro before it is all over.

What a liar you are
Nope..he's correct on this one..sorry if it somehow offends your sense of history. Women have known how to abort fetuses and how not to conceive for thousands of years. In most cases, the law did not give a shit. Religion and organized..male dominated...medicine organized the illegality of the action, in the 1800's.

not leaving when someone asks you to doesn't sound like a crime to me.

Anything else, dumbass?

Wait... Dimrats wish they were merely dumb. Instead, they have to live with being evil incarnate
Yep, like I said, not that bright. He plead guilty to obstructing the electoral college proceedings. I furnished a picture of him in the room where those proceedings were supposed to take place, and eventually did later that evening. You are dumber than a box of damn rocks.

A
(cue Carlson laugh).
Ahh...English. You see, not every protester needs to be violent for it to be a 'violent protest'. Now I don't use the word insurrection, despite a claim to technical correctness..but riot it certainly was. I saw quite a bit of violence. Odd, didn't you?

Nope..he's correct on this one..sorry if it somehow offends your sense of history. Women have known how to abort fetuses and how not to conceive for thousands of years. In most cases, the law did not give a shit. Religion and organized..male dominated...medicine organized the illegality of the action, in the 1800's.
You are absolutely correct. Laws against abortion began almost immediately after the formation of the AMA. It was little more than an attempt by the male dominated medical field to wrestle control of the birthing process away from midwifes, which were overwhelmingly female and either black or Native American. And American mothers pay the price to this very day, with their lives. The United States has the highest maternal mortality rate of any industrialized nation and is the only one, THE ONLY ONE, that does not have midwifery incorporated within the medical establishment.

Carlson is full of shit

Him showing videos of protestors not being violent proves nothing about those who were.

Showing video of the Shamen not breaking the law does not negate the times he did

Okay show video of him being violent?

You are just so off the rails.

No one said that the country was perfect in the beginning. But there is this:

there was no legalized abortion

And the Founders knew slavery was wrong, un-American, and made decisions based on ending slavery some day. Sure, we can all look back and say they should have fixed the problem sooner, immediamente! .. But they likely did the best or virtually the best they could.

And I could go on all day but I'm not going to because if there's one thing I know about libs, they do NOT listen to the other side of things. they know it all already... :rolleyes:
If the founding fathers had simply denounced slavery very few people in America would have supported them and all the work that did which eventually DID lead to the man emancipation of the slaves. It has to be understood that those men were also born into slavery...but not as slaves, but simply into the institution itself. Unless they they embraced it for the time being they had no other choices open to them for success than to simply get on a horse and ride into the frontier to prospect for gold alone and likely die trying. They understood that the institution of slavery was like a huge ball of yarn that needed to be untied one loop at a time. If someone like Jefferson had simply denounced slavery he likely would have been run out of Virginia into the backwoods by his neighbors never to be seen or heard from in any important circle again. And the Constitution which eventually facilitated the emancipation of the slaves, and eventually the civil Rights movement too, likely never would have been written or become a reality.

If the founding fathers had simply denounced slavery very few people in America would have supported them and all the work that did which eventually DID lead to the man emancipation of the slaves. It has to be understood that those men were also born into slavery...but not as slaves, but simply into the institution itself. Unless they they embraced it for the time being they had no other choices open to them for success than to simply get on a horse and ride into the frontier to prospect for gold alone and likely die trying. They understood that the institution of slavery was like a huge ball of yarn that needed to be untied one loop at a time. If someone like Jefferson had simply denounced slavery he likely would have been run out of Virginia into the backwoods by his neighbors never to be seen or heard from in any important circle again. And the Constitution which eventually facilitated the emancipation of the slaves, and eventually the civil Rights movement too, likely never would have been written or become a reality.
I never thought of it this way before, although I knew about other ways in which they could not vehemently argue against slavery at that time.

The leftists always have such a childish, simplistic view of life, whether today in 2023 or way back when. In other words, they are not well educated on history and a lot of other things.

But you knew that, I'm sure

More hideous news:

China is buying farmland in the US... and it gets worse:

said land is near our military installations!!

And just WHAT brilliant senator or rep thought THIS was a good idea?

Why was there no law in place that only Americans can buy land in America?

Sometimes I wonder about those folks who think there is really only ONE party in the US... That would be the party of the HAVES, who greedily wish to HAVE way way more than they already do & plan to get it via China... and to hell with YOU

Forum List

Back