The new "Normal"

Too many young are dying too soon, is anyone going to investigate? Dont wanna say vax...fine.......even more reason to investigate. You never saw stories like this at this pace if ever of unknown cause of deaths. Where is the press.........
Be afraid. Be very, VERY afraid.

Well if you got the vax I guess faux courage is your only recourse. ;)

Anyone that let's their kids be vaxxed are out and out fools.
Vaccine denial is a gigantic collective puss-out. I had you people telling me it was some depopulation scheme and that I would be long dead by now. Still here. Still no identifiable side effects. Didn't get covid. Pretty sure there were no microchips in the syringe. Fear of the vaccine absolutely cost lives but apparently they were acceptible losses in your purely political opposition to the vaccine.

Too many young are dying too soon, is anyone going to investigate? Dont wanna say vax...fine.......even more reason to investigate. You never saw stories like this at this pace if ever of unknown cause of deaths. Where is the press.........
It has nothing to do with the covid vaccines. They've been tested and found to be safe throughout the world.

Recent statistical evidence is now showing that R supporters are dying of Covid at a higher rate than D supporters. This has got to be the R's reaction to Trump's original condemnation of the vaccines, before he did his 180 with 'safe and effective'.

Swallow a horse dewormer pill and die for Trump!

Vaccine denial is a gigantic collective puss-out. I had you people telling me it was some depopulation scheme and that I would be long dead by now. Still here. Still no identifiable side effects. Didn't get covid. Pretty sure there were no microchips in the syringe. Fear of the vaccine absolutely cost lives but apparently they were acceptible losses in your purely political opposition to the vaccine.
I got the first two shots.....My doctor told me to avoid the boosters at all costs.

So yeah, all I have left is "well maybe the first two won't kill me before my time" and go on with my life.

European nations have banned the vaccines for people at risk of their horrid side effects. But keep talking, I'm sure it's fine.

It has nothing to do with the covid vaccines. They've been tested and found to be safe throughout the world.

Recent statistical evidence is now showing that R supporters are dying of Covid at a higher rate than D supporters. This has got to be the R's reaction to Trump's original condemnation of the vaccines, before he did his 180 with 'safe and effective'.

Swallow a horse dewormer pill and die for Trump!

At this point I would much rather be unvaccinated and vaccinated. And if you've had four or five shots? Man. Start praying.

I got the first two shots.....My doctor told me to avoid the boosters at all costs.

So yeah, all I have left is "well maybe the first two won't kill me before my time" and go on with my life.
If you are walking around worrying about shit like that are you even living? I've led a life of adventure and rough manly labor. Much worse things than vaccines have went into this old carcass of mine. Maybe you are just more fragile than most.

At this point I would much rather be unvaccinated and vaccinated. And if you've had four or five shots? Man. Start praying.
In fact I would encourage Americans who don't believe in the vaccines, to not get vaccinated.

The statistics I mentioned is already telling the story of death to those who just will not listen to modern science and medicine.

There's an alternative to being vaccinated and that is in turning to prayers! Horse dewormer and other snake oil cures are just not going to do it!

In fact I would encourage Americans who don't believe in the vaccines, to not get vaccinated.

The statistics I mentioned is already telling the story of death to those who just will not listen to modern science and medicine.
Maybe you ought to research the statistics on the other side of the coin that you refuse to turn over, duck.

The daughter of some friends, 31, was a Coast Guard certified Captain in excellent health.

Last week, she was bringing a yacht from Norfolk to Fort Lauderdale. While off the coast of Georgia she went into cardiac arrest. The Coast Guard sent a medivac, but it was too late. She was pronounced dead at the hospital in Savannah.

At the insistence of the yacht owner, she was vaxxed two weeks prior to the trip...

The daughter of some friends, 31, was a Coast Guard certified Captain in excellent health.

Last week, she was bringing a yacht from Norfolk to Fort Lauderdale. While off the coast of Georgia she went into cardiac arrest. The Coast Guard sent a medivac, but it was too late. She was pronounced dead at the hospital in Savannah.

At the insistence of the yacht owner, she was vaxxed two weeks prior to the trip...
How ignorant! People die of heart attacks, but the Trump indoctrinated still won't let go of Trump's original position against the vaccines. Even though he was forced by evidence to proclaim the vaccines safe and effective.

Forum List

Back