The new Insanity

FactFinder

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2009
Latest AP Poll Sample Skews to Democrats by 17 Points - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

The pubs went into Congress thinking they had a mandate. They did and then proceeded to abuse it. Instead of jumping on an egomaniacal power trip they should have had the common sense of asking what the publifc was really asking for.

It was no business as ususal. It was not supporting the rich over the struggling. It was common sense working for the good of all. Instead they showed their long time bias to the haves relegating the good of the country at whole to their interests only.

They get what they deserve.

Had a few beers but this is the poll I was looking for:

AP-GfK Poll: 87% in US disapprove of Congress - Yahoo! News
AP-GfK Poll: 87% in US disapprove of Congress

I think you may need to apply some critical thinking skills here.

Does this poll skew 17 points in favor of Democrats?

Could explain the result, couldn't it.

Your article doesn't contain a link to the actual poll.

http://www.ap-gfkpoll.com/pdf/AP-GfK Poll Aug 2011 Topline_Congress.pdf

Does that do it for you man or do you need more?

And it never will when it comes from the left. Like their heads, anytime they want to say something intelligent they just pull it out of their ass.

Except I am an **Independent** that was hoping the Tea Party had some freakin' common sense...

No wonder the poll shows what it does.

Wow. Talk about a vague complaint.

Republicans were elected to cut spending and get our National House in order. They havent done enough.

Perhaps you can cite a specific problem and action they took that you think is insane. The only insane thing I see is they aren't shutting down this spending.

Wow. Talk about a vague complaint.

Republicans were elected to cut spending and get our National House in order. They havent done enough.

Perhaps you can cite a specific problem and action they took that you think is insane. The only insane thing I see is they aren't shutting down this spending.

They have not taken a balanced, sane approach. Period.

I love the retards that blame the retards..

Just so the fucking retards know - the republicans own the house and democrats own the senate.

In your little democrat remedial minds, just so you could equate - that means mommy is holding the check book while daddy begs mommy to go gambling every night....

Last edited:

And it never will when it comes from the left. Like their heads, anytime they want to say something intelligent they just pull it out of their ass.

Except I am an **Independent** that was hoping the Tea Party had some freakin' common sense...

you are a liar!!

you are a liar!!

Sorry to burst your baloon, but I am not. I feel like the poll. That is why is I posted it. I had high hopes since Reagan. Y'all are a great disappointment.

Latest AP Poll Sample Skews to Democrats by 17 Points - By Jim Geraghty - The Campaign Spot - National Review Online

The pubs went into Congress thinking they had a mandate. They did and then proceeded to abuse it. Instead of jumping on an egomaniacal power trip they should have had the common sense of asking what the publifc was really asking for.

It was no business as ususal. It was not supporting the rich over the struggling. It was common sense working for the good of all. Instead they showed their long time bias to the haves relegating the good of the country at whole to their interests only.

what does your comment have to do with another cooked poll from the media? :eusa_eh:

what does your comment have to do with another cooked poll from the media? :eusa_eh:

Not much exept it reflects how I feel. Isn't that what boards like this are all about. A way for us peons to express ourself?

it's not raw.(dead-pan)

it's not raw.(dead-pan)

I agree. The AP is rather a well cooked poll.

Forum List

Back