The New Government Approved Racists On The Left

Dear Liberals:

10001434_300808406736500_8024101253706767030_n.jpg

Yep.

In one scenario you don't have laws guarding against that sort of behavior and can enact Jim Crow..or just refuse to do business with people you don't like.

In another scenario you can't.

I thank the people who fought for the civil rights act so the latter is what we have in the United States.

You should be thanking the GOP, because it wouldn't have happened without them.

Jim Crow was a Democrat idea....

Does E.W. Jackson realize that he was a major component among the reasons that Democrat Terry McAuliffe won the Virginia governor's election?

big·ot·ry
[big-uh-tree] Show IPA
noun, plural big·ot·ries.
stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.
Origin:
1665–75; bigot + -ry, formation parallel to French bigoterie

Synonyms
1. narrow-mindedness, bias, discrimination.
Dictionary.com Unabridged

Dude.

You are one of the biggest racists and bigots on the board. By definition.

Why the heck are you suddenly making this an issue?

:lol:

Because your opinion is solely based on politics, not on reality....

It's not based on politics either.

It's based on what that bed wetter is told too believe.

If one of us could hack the moonbat opinion pages like media matters and and put out strong endorsements of Ben Carson, bed wetters like swallowjizz would be posting here about what a great guy he is.

Instead swallowjizz is programmed to hate Ben Carson, and is programmed so that no synapses are allowed to follow a thought passage that might conclude that swallowjizz is a racist.

It's all about the programming, because we can see that these sniveling bed wetters are incapable of a single independent thought. Sheep have a better sense of individual awareness.

big·ot·ry
[big-uh-tree] Show IPA
noun, plural big·ot·ries.
stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.
Origin:
1665–75; bigot + -ry, formation parallel to French bigoterie

Synonyms
1. narrow-mindedness, bias, discrimination.
Dictionary.com Unabridged

Dude.

My opinion is based on your posts.

Dude.

If one of us could hack the moonbat opinion pages like media matters and and put out strong endorsements of Ben Carson, bed wetters like swallowjizz would be posting here about what a great guy he is.

Instead swallowjizz is programmed to hate Ben Carson, and is programmed so that no synapses are allowed to follow a thought passage that might conclude that swallowjizz is a racist.

It's all about the programming, because we can see that these sniveling bed wetters are incapable of a single independent thought. Sheep have a better sense of individual awareness.

Ah it's PeterEater and his fag projection project again.

Well get your boyfriend's dick out of your ass so you can pull up chair and sit up like a man.

We get Dr. Ben Carson. He's the fellow you little fag bois can point too and go "See I like that guy..I'm not a racist!"

Except that Carson is certifiable. He vomits the same shit you guys do. Same with Cain and West.

You aren't involved in constructive criticism when you are calling people communists and nazis.

You are basically trolling.

And in your case? You are just trolling for dick.

This is a better example of E. W. Jackson's insight on black America:

"In a Dick Morris-like calculation, Jackson predicted in 2012 that black voters would not be mobilizing for Obama because of his support for same-sex marriage.

“When the Democrat Party [sic] said we’re making same-sex marriage a part of our platform and the president came out in support of it, I think those were straws that broke the camel’s back and people say ‘you know, we’ve had it.’ Black folks have voted overwhelmingly against these things when they’ve come up on state constitutional questions and now I think many are saying,

‘you know what, I voted for this president the first time, I cannot vote for him again and I cannot support this party because it’s in rebellion against God.’”

According to 2012 exit polls, President Obama faced no difficulty with the black vote — 93 percent of the black voters in Virginia took to the polls for the president.

The only thing proven by E W Jackson being black is that the rightwing lunacy virus is color blind.

5 Most Outrageous Statements By Virginia Lt. Gov. Candidate E.W. Jackson - Page 5 of 6 - The National Memo

Dear Liberals:

10001434_300808406736500_8024101253706767030_n.jpg

Too bad most conservatives won't embrace either of those concepts.

Please tell me what conservative values and initiatives are "anti equality"...

And don't go into some crap about "conservative policies shows their hatred for women, blacks, the poor and the elderly"...

Back it up with substance.

The consensus support by conservatives on this forum to support the right of businesses to discriminate both in service and in hiring.

To the libs and cons who practice this hatred of others based on race. You must let go of your hate for others based solely on race and creed, for this hate is tied to a cycle of hate that will come back to harm your children. Embrace our differences that do not include doing or promoting harm to others, for these differences make us strong.

Too bad most conservatives won't embrace either of those concepts.

Please tell me what conservative values and initiatives are "anti equality"...

And don't go into some crap about "conservative policies shows their hatred for women, blacks, the poor and the elderly"...

Back it up with substance.

The consensus support by conservatives on this forum to support the right of businesses to discriminate both in service and in hiring.

This board?

You are aware, I am sure, that this board is by no means a true debate board. It is primarily used to argue...and I have found many on here who have argued both sides of an argument in different threads depending on the party of who the thread was about.

IE......When Hillary blamed her "staff" for the mistakes, folks on the left said "she cant be held responsible for what her staff does without her knowing...."

And when Christie blamed his staff for the bridge issue, folks on the left said "a politician should be held responsible for the actions of his or her staff"

And, of course, the right did the same thing with those debates.

Truth is.....rational conservative folks originally saw it as "freedom to conduct business with whomever you wish"....but after some vigorous and enlightening debates, most conservatives realized the dangers of such and the discrimination it can breed....

Thus why the issue was ultimately dropped.

What a load of complete unmitigated crap.

First off you cannot be, by DEFINITION, a LIBERAL and a RACIST.

That's not what the WORD means.

Additionally?

This is bullshit.
This is a big bucket load of delusion.

Liberal is not defined as non-racist.

In fact, liberals are so certain that blacks are incapable of surviving without government that they fail to see that in and of itself is a statement of inferiority of blacks. The very definition of a racist.

Additionally?

This is bullshit.

Mudwhistle is a professional victim. Pretty much every thread of hers is a "look what they are doing to me".

The ironic thing is that the "they" he thinks is out to get him could care less about him and people like him (he is unwittingly their greatest strength) but at the same time, his pronounced hatred of an entire race and categorizing them as "the problem" means he has earned whatever bad karma that comes his way.

:eusa_boohoo::cuckoo:

Additionally?

This is bullshit.

Mudwhistle is a professional victim. Pretty much every thread of hers is a "look what they are doing to me".

The ironic thing is that the "they" he thinks is out to get him could care less about him and people like him (he is unwittingly their greatest strength) but at the same time, his pronounced hatred of an entire race and categorizing them as "the problem" means he has earned whatever bad karma that comes his way.

:eusa_boohoo::cuckoo:

I think you touched a nerve there Mud.

Ah it's PeterEater and his fag projection project again.

Well get your boyfriend's dick out of your ass so you can pull up chair and sit up like a man.

We get Dr. Ben Carson. He's the fellow you little fag bois can point too and go "See I like that guy..I'm not a racist!"

Except that Carson is certifiable. He vomits the same shit you guys do. Same with Cain and West.

You aren't involved in constructive criticism when you are calling people communists and nazis.

You are basically trolling.

And in your case? You are just trolling for dick.

I always laugh at your intolerance for the "lifestyle choice" you attach to me because you chose the pseudonym "swallow".

Now if I was a moonbat and a "rightwinger" called me a faggot you and all the other bed wetters would be foaming at the mouth more than usual about the "hate" republicans have towards gays.

Yet is there a single bed wetter admonishing you for "hate speech"?

Fuck no!!

And do you know why?

Bed wetters aren't individuals. You're part of an ant colony. There is no independent thinking in the ant mound. That cartoon called "ANTS" with Woody Allen was an illustration of the liberal mindset, and Allen himself was too stupid to understand how his character was the only thing close to a conservative.

Now regarding West, Cain, Carson, and all the other "house *******" you hate, you hate them without regards to what they're saying. If you paid even a few seconds time of thought reflecting on their message you might just free your mind.

Your bigotry, which BTW is well established in your posts, will not allow you too and you're so devoted to that bigotry you embrace leftist politics to grant yourself immunity (and I think to distract yourself from the shame you still feel) through some bed wetting convoluted programming. I won't give it the dignity of calling it a "though process" because there's no real thinking involved.

Now just to be clear I am being constructive in my criticism regardless of what I call people. I put labels on people where it is fit. That does nothing to marginalize my point, it merely makes bed wetters like you mad.

Forum List

Back