The New Covenant: Who still believes it?

Does christianity teach that Jesus is required for salvation for Non jews only?

• Yes. Christianity teaches that Christ is for non jews, the jew's covenant is still inact.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm entitled to an opinion. And mine is one which can be backed up easily with scripture. It's the classic christian teaching.

The church today is under political pressure to CHANGE it's teaching, and it is changing it.

What's your opinion, oca?

Certainly you are entitled to an opinion, i'm trying to discern if its an informed opinion.

My opinion? I do not presume to know what God has in store for Jews since the new testament does not specifically speak to Jews and i'm not that arrogant, maybe he keeps the covenant with them maybe he doesn't, nobody knows.

Are you saved RWA? Don't dodge this question again.

Certainly you are entitled to an opinion, i'm trying to discern if its an informed opinion.

My opinion? I do not presume to know what God has in store for Jews since the new testament does not specifically speak to Jews and i'm not that arrogant, maybe he keeps the covenant with them maybe he doesn't, nobody knows.

Are you saved RWA? Don't dodge this question again.

Yes it does.

Dodge a question? WHat question? I don't see no steeenking question.

Yes it does.

Dodge a question? WHat question? I don't see no steeenking question.

Please provide the scripture where it says specifically JEWS, where it includes the word Jew, will not go to heaven without professing Jesus to be the son of God. Yes I know about the scripture that says the only way to heaven is through him but i'm not so arrogant as to believe that there may be some leeway in there for those who still hold the old school covenant with God. You don't know either.

Are you saved RWA? Do you have specific studies in this area? There are your specific questions for the 3rd time now, quit dodging.

Please provide the scripture where it says specifically JEWS, where it includes the word Jew, will not go to heaven without professing Jesus to be the son of God. Yes I know about the scripture that says the only way to heaven is through him but i'm not so arrogant as to believe that there may be some leeway in there for those who still hold the old school covenant with God. You don't know either.

Are you saved RWA? Do you have specific studies in this area? There are your specific questions for the 3rd time now, quit dodging.

Some leeway. There's no leeway. If you 're not a christian, or you want to be a noahide, that's fine, we live in a religiously pluralistic society.

I really like the leeway argument. It's hilarious.

The leeway clause must be in tiny print in the footnotes.

Again, waiting, hopelessly probably, for answers to my very valid and specific requests and questions.

Again, waiting, hopelessly probably, for answers to my very valid and specific requests and questions.

Yeah. Don't hold your breath. You obviously already understand what I'm talking about, but you believe in the doctrine of leeway, which is non-scriptural.

Yeah. Don't hold your breath. You obviously already understand what I'm talking about, but you believe in the doctrine of leeway, which is non-scriptural.

So why do you believe you don't have to answer questions? You know you don't know how to debate, right?

Are you saved RWA? Do you have specific studies in religion that would qualify you to tell us who is righteous and who isn't?

So why do you believe you don't have to answer questions? You know you don't know how to debate, right?

Are you saved RWA? Do you have specific studies in religion that would qualify you to tell us who is righteous and who isn't?

I believe I don't have to answer questions because I don't have to answer questions.

You already admitted you know what the bible says, but yet you think there's some leeway. Please cite the scriptural evidence of leeway.

I believe I don't have to answer questions because I don't have to answer questions.

You already admitted you know what the bible says, but yet you think there's some leeway. Please cite the scriptural evidence of leeway.

Please cite the scripture that says JEWS specifically will not go to heaven without going through Jesus.

You won't answer my questions because i've pegged you as a fraud, you know that answering those questions will expose that fact.

Please cite the scripture that says JEWS specifically will not go to heaven without going through Jesus.

You won't answer my questions because i've pegged you as a fraud, you know that answering those questions will expose that fact.

Christianiy teaches nobody goes to heaven but through jesus. That includes the jews. There are numerous passages of jesus telling the jews about themselves.

You're beef is not with me, it's with christianity.

Regarding the Jewish need for Jesus to obtain salvation:

(John 8:31-47)To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."
They answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?"

Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. I know you are Abraham's descendants. Yet you are ready to kill me, because you have no room for my word. I am telling you what I have seen in the Father's presence, and you do what you have heard from your father."

"Abraham is our father," they answered.

"If you were Abraham's children," said Jesus, "then you would do the things Abraham did. As it is, you are determined to kill me, a man who has told you the truth that I heard from God. Abraham did not do such things. You are doing the things your own father does."

"We are not illegitimate children," they protested. "The only Father we have is God himself."

Jesus said to them, "If God were your Father, you would love me, for I came from God and now am here. I have not come on my own; but he sent me. Why is my language not clear to you? Because you are unable to hear what I say. You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desire. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies. Yet because I tell the truth, you do not believe me! Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me? He who belongs to God hears what God says. The reason you do not hear is that you do not belong to God."

Jesus was speaking directly to the Jewish people when He said they would not belong to God unless they believed in Him.

Just to clarify, also... Jesus is NOT saying all Jews belong to the Devil. Only that ALL PEOPLE need to believe in Him to obtain salvation.

Forum List

Back