The Negro Vote

Qunnipiac poll from August 27. Trump gets 3 percent of the black vote to Clinton's 91 percent.

1y360m.jpg

Just did.

Problem?
Not with any credibility.

Thank you.
Don't thank me because you have no credibility. And altering my post is against the rules, fuckwad.

I didn't alter YOUR post, dipshit -- I UNaltered MY post that YOU altered.

So fuck you.

WIth only two functioning brain cells at his disposal SJ is already fucked.
You're a real riot, Pubic. Oops, was that racist?

I didn't alter YOUR post, dipshit -- I UNaltered MY post that YOU altered.

So fuck you.
No, fuck you. I HIGHLIGHTED the part of your post I had an issue with. You ALTERED my post to change the meaning of it to create a deception, you POS.

Report it then.

Do let us know how that works out.

Again -- what I restored were MY OWN WORDS. I do own my own words. I ain't John Fogerty. And he won that case anyway.

She accused me of the same thing last week.
You apologized and removed it too, didn't you? We're seeing a pattern here...Liberals alter other people's quotes when they can't make a legitimate point of their own.
Stop whining... it is irritating, you swine...and dont even TRY to alter this post.
I wouldn't want to alter any of your posts (or your negro friend's). I want everyone to see how stupid you are.

Report it then.

Do let us know how that works out.

Again -- what I restored were MY OWN WORDS. I do own my own words. I ain't John Fogerty. And he won that case anyway.

You apologized and removed it too, didn't you? We're seeing a pattern here...Liberals alter other people's quotes when they can't make a legitimate point of their own.
Pussy
Something you've never seen except in pictures.
I've never seen a picture of your gape. Thank God.
We all know you have no interest in seeing anyone's pussy.

Cause using racist language to refer to people is really going to persuade them to vote for your guy

From your link:

The link in that goes to a site called "The American Mirror," which I will admit to having never heard of prior to clicking the link. But as with Trump's often-cited poll about how well he's doing with Nevada Hispanics, it's worth tapping the brakes a bit on this one, too.

The American Mirror post basically pulls out a bit of data from a recent SurveyUSA poll that shows Trump getting 25 percent of the black vote against Hillary Clinton. That compares favorably with past Republican candidates in general elections; George W. Bush's 11 percent of the black vote in 2004 was a recent high. This is more than twice that!

damn, they're dumbass trolls. :lol:

Pussy
Something you've never seen except in pictures.
I've never seen a picture of your gape. Thank God.
We all know you have no interest in seeing anyone's pussy.
Not your cavernous back-pussy. That's for sure.

thats why a Trump/Carson or Carson/Trump ticket will have Debbie the monster Wasserman in utter panic mode.

no one is panicking over that.

it would be hysterically funny....

you people don't get it.
I cant wait for Debbie to "Accidently Say" on live TV, we dont need any more Black Folks in the White House {then correct herself}.

thats why a Trump/Carson or Carson/Trump ticket will have Debbie the monster Wasserman in utter panic mode.

no one is panicking over that.

it would be hysterically funny....

you people don't get it.
I cant wait for Debbie to "Accidently Say" on live TV, we dont need any more Black Folks in the White House {then correct herself}.

yah... ok.

you mean "real black people" like good ole winger Rupert said?

we all know Debbie Wasserman has a history of saying outlandish things on live TV, and then realizes what she said and has to leave the set with toilet paper stuck to her pants.

I too have heard that there is a significant shift among blacks that is leading numbers of them into the Trump camp.

This is a good thing.

We are talking about living Black people, right?

You Republicans are not copying Democratic tactics, are you?

I can't figure it out. Bernie and Hillary want the illegal aliens to be placed onto Obamacare and to get free college educations. This education deal won't help the Black population since most of them drop out of grammar school. All their proposal will just push the Blacks further back in society.

I can't figure it out. Bernie and Hillary want the illegal aliens to be placed onto Obamacare and to get free college educations. This education deal won't help the Black population since most of them drop out of grammar school. All their proposal will just push the Blacks further back in society.

Most black American children drop out in grammar school?

U.S. high school dropout rate reaches record low, driven by improvements among Hispanics, blacks

Put down the Bible and read a real book.

Most black American children drop out in grammar school?

U.S. high school dropout rate reaches record low, driven by improvements among Hispanics, blacks

Put down the Bible and read a real book.

Great news! A improvement at last. Two Blacks graduated high school. This will make Ripley's.

Forum List

Back