The NATIONAL PARKS SERVICE is giving $100,000 to "honor the legacy" of Marxism...

So tell me why the National Parks Service should give $100,000 to HONOR the *legacy of the Black Panther movement"?

The legacy of the black panther movement is violence, murder, and ...well, that's all it is.

It would be foolish of me to assume that you'd understand the legacy of the BPP, because you're a stupid, hateful bitch.

But there are plenty of books on it, if you're actually interested.

I mean, I know that you're not, because of the aforementioned hateful bitch part - but the information is out there.
What information could possibly outweigh the fact that the Park service is funding an effort to honor an organization that killed some of its own officers?
Doc is just doing what he does, trolling for the perverts and the commies of the world. Along with Pole, doing his best to disrupt threads that portray his masters in an unfavorable light by lying, distracting, and ridiculing. Commie Handbook page 207.

So tell me why the National Parks Service should give $100,000 to HONOR the *legacy of the Black Panther movement"?

The legacy of the black panther movement is violence, murder, and ...well, that's all it is.

It would be foolish of me to assume that you'd understand the legacy of the BPP, because you're a stupid, hateful bitch.

I mean, I know that you're not, because of the aforementioned hateful bitch part - but the information is out there.

It's called "propaganda". I've read more of it than you think. But being a strong minded, intelligent person with a good grasp of history and my own culture, I'm not susceptible to brainwashing...unlike you.

Yes, it's called "propaganda" and you are known as a "useful idiot"...though not THAT useful. I doubt you function at a high enough level to have ever gained entry into the halls of learning as a teacher.

So that means you're just a garden variety idiot.

"Propaganda"..... ah yes you mean like erecting hundreds of statues all over the country trying to whitewash the Confederacy, and placing them in public spaces as transmitters of that propaganda.

Yeah we do know what that is. Some of us.

.................aaaaaand 44 posts in, still no explanation for "Marxism". Alt righty then.

What information could possibly outweigh the fact that the Park service is funding an effort to honor an organization that killed some of its own officers?

The "organization" didn't kill anyone.

It's called "propaganda". I've read more of it than you think. But being a strong minded, intelligent person with a good grasp of history and my own culture, I'm not susceptible to brainwashing...unlike you.

Yes, it's called "propaganda" and you are known as a "useful idiot"...though not THAT useful. I doubt you function at a high enough level to have ever gained entry into the halls of learning as a teacher.

"Propaganda"..... ah yes you mean like erecting hundreds of statues all over the country trying to whitewash the Confederacy, and placing them in public spaces as transmitters of that propaganda.

Please list the hundreds of statues and their funding sources.

Because I am pretty sure that most of them were not funded by the feds.

:lol:
Psychological projection - Wikipedia

So that makes you a stupid, hateful bitch, I guess.

Nope. Just you.

Yup this is what you do alright:

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

I make a point, and you call me a stupid bitch. I point out your error and you shift blame.

You didn't make a "point", clown shoes. You displayed your ignorance, and I sought to educate you.

Ah, the bodishness of your commentary.

Totally irrelevant commentary meant to distract from the topic.

Which is that our National Park Service just gave $100,000 to Berkeley to honor a violent commie movement that called for and carried out the murders of cops and others, at a time when communist mobs are attacking people at Berkeley.

Doc is just doing what he does, trolling for the perverts and the commies of the world. Along with Pole, doing his best to disrupt threads that portray his masters in an unfavorable light by lying, distracting, and ridiculing. Commie Handbook page 207.

He is just another apparatchik like that jerkoff Fakey.

BTW, haven't seen that loon in a while, he must be playing with his socks.

Lol, semantics are the last defense of an ideologue.

So did the white race kill anyone?

Did slavery kill anyone?

roflmao

Doc, you can do better than that.

It's not "semantics", moron. Its reality.

The Black Panther Party had nothing to do with a park ranger being murdered by deer poachers, even if one of those poachers was a member of that organization.

Please list the hundreds of statues and their funding sources.

Because I am pretty sure that most of them were not funded by the feds.

Nope. They were funded mostly by the UDC --- the propaganda organization.

That's kind of the whole purpose of having a propaganda organization -- you propagate propaganda.

Much like you did here with the hair-on-fire "Marxism" title. :lol:

Psychological projection - Wikipedia

So that makes you a stupid, hateful bitch, I guess.

Nope. Just you.

Yup this is what you do alright:

"Psychological projection is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against their own unconscious impulses or qualities (both positive and negative) by denying their existence in themselves while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is habitually rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude. It incorporates blame shifting."

I make a point, and you call me a stupid bitch. I point out your error and you shift blame.

You didn't make a "point", clown shoes. You displayed your ignorance, and I sought to educate you.

There's that psychological projection again.

I see you've really internalized it. Overuse will neutralize its efficacy, you know.

Which is that our National Park Service just gave $100,000 to Berkeley to honor a violent commie movement that called for and carried out the murders of cops and others, at a time when communist mobs are attacking people at Berkeley.

Yep, they did. And you're butthurt about it.

What else is new?

Yep, they did. And you're butthurt about it.

What else is new?

It is my job to educate and expose commies like you.

And I do it well. So from that standpoint, nothing is new at all. Same old, same old.

The confederacy is responsible for the murder of 600,000 Americans in their fight to preserve slavery

How are the Black Panthers who were fighting for equal rights of blacks worse than the Confederacy who was fighting to enslave blacks?

The confederacy is responsible for the murder of 600,000 Americans in their fight to preserve slavery

How are the Black Panthers who were fighting for equal rights of blacks worse than the Confederacy who was fighting to enslave blacks?

I didn't say they were worse.In fact, you guys are the ones who are comparing them, not me.

You should perhaps start your own thread about..whatever it is you're trying to make this thread about.

I wouldn't say they're "worse", but I would say that they were a violent, non-democratic organization and shouldn't be applauded. Do you disagree?

Forum List

Back