Grey's Anatomy doesn't want you watching if you're a Trump supporter

Guess I'll be contacting a few advertisers.

'I don't want Trump supporters for fans'

Grey’s Anatomy star didn’t pull any punches when she tweeted to her 1.3 million fans: “News flash… I don’t want Trump supporters for fans. Einstein.”

Celebs stop being polite, start getting real with fans on Twitter
And?

I want to let as many supporters of the president as possible that this bitch hates you.

Last edited:
We don't care what you want, Grey's. We work independently of your desires. If we want, we'll watch, if we don't, we won't. We don't give a shit that your job is on the line. We like watching you cut off your nose to spite your face. Personally, I didn't watch your show, pre Trump, and will not be watching post Trump. You are not that good...

Grey’s Anatomy star didn’t pull any punches when she tweeted to her 1.3 million fans: “News flash… I don’t want Trump supporters for fans. Einstein.”

And?

I want to let as many supporters of the president as possible that this bitch gates you.
It would help your cause if you typed coherently

And?

I want to let as many supporters of the president as possible that this bitch gates you.

Oh noooooo, a typo.

And?

Oh noooooo, a typo.
Fix it, and you can gather your snowflakes more efficiently :itsok:

I wonder how much longer the girl will have anything to do with the show. I wouldn't be surprised if she were to get fired should enough people walk away from it because of what she has decided to put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Is that show still on the air?

If I wanted to watch a Soap Opera about a Hospital where everyone is doing each other then I would watch General Hospital instead...

One benefit of growing old is that we don't question a celebrity's politics. No, instead it becomes wondering if he or she is still alive? Like 99% of today's celebrities, I never heard of this one either.

I wonder how much longer the girl will have anything to do with the show. I wouldn't be surprised if she were to get fired should enough people walk away from it because of what she has decided to put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

She is the lead actress of which the show is named after.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Let's help her get the word out that she hates us and doesn't want us to watch Gray's Anatomy.

Who da F cares..................Never watched the show anyway.

So.........she hates Trump supporters.................I'm gonna cry.............LOOK IN MY EYE.............I swear a tear is coming.........

WAIT FOR IT.

Forum List

Back