The name of the whistleblower is......... drumroll

Due Process Clause - Wikipedia
  1. unbiased tribunal.
  2. Notice of the proposed action and the grounds asserted for it.
  3. Opportunity to present reasons why the proposed action should not be taken.
  4. The right to present evidence, including the right to call witnesses.
  5. The right to know opposing evidence.
  6. The right to cross-examine adverse witnesses.
  7. A decision based exclusively on the evidence presented.
  8. Opportunity to be represented by counsel.
  9. Requirement that the tribunal prepares a record of the evidence presented.
  10. Requirement that the tribunal prepares written findings of fact and reasons for its decision.

Sorry, the whistle blower isn't a witness and an impeachment hearing does not take place in a court of law.

Of course the president could always sue, why hasn't he?
You doo not know that

I don't now that the whistle blower isn't a witness? Yes, I do know that.

I don't know that an impeachment hearing does not take place in a court of law? Yes, I do know that.

I don't know that the president could sue? Yes, the president could sue, he'd most likely lose but he could try. Why hasn't he?
Due Process applies because this is a Government Proceeding.

Schiff is in violation of The Law and so is Nancy Pelosi.

Procedural due process[edit]

Procedural due process requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[25]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires the government to afford the person, at minimum, notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials.

• An unbiased tribunal.
    • Notice of the proposed action and the grounds asserted for it.
    • Opportunity to present reasons why the proposed action should not be taken.
    • The right to present evidence, including the right to call witnesses.
    • The right to know opposing evidence.
    • The right to cross-examine adverse witnesses.
    • A decision based exclusively on the evidence presented.
    • Opportunity to be represented by counsel.
    • Requirement that the tribunal prepares a record of the evidence presented.
    • Requirement that the tribunal prepares written findings of fact and reasons for its decision.

Nothing in these proceedings presents any threat to Trump’s life, liberty or property. The worst case scenario is he’s removed from office.
Liberty means to do what you want to do without unjust treatment. He wants to be president and this in an official Government Inquiry ran by The House and therefore his Due Process Rights are being denied. He probably would win a case in court against Adam Schiff over this denial of his Civil Rights.

Sorry, the whistle blower isn't a witness and an impeachment hearing does not take place in a court of law.

You doo not know that

I don't know that an impeachment hearing does not take place in a court of law? Yes, I do know that.

I don't know that the president could sue? Yes, the president could sue, he'd most likely lose but he could try. Why hasn't he?

Procedural due process requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[25]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires the government to afford the person, at minimum, notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials.

• An unbiased tribunal.
    • Requirement that the tribunal prepares written findings of fact and reasons for its decision.

The President has due process. As stated before the Whistle blower is not a witness or accuser in any alleged crime. If he were then he'd be available for cross examination. I'm not sure what is so hard to follow here.
The President is being denied Due Process. Schiff is in violation of the following Due Process Rights.

1. An unbiased tribunal
  10. Requirement that the tribunal prepares written findings of fact and reasons for its decision.

No, he's not and I've already answered this and you've ignored it.

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

Nothing in these proceedings presents any threat to Trump’s life, liberty or property. The worst case scenario is he’s removed from office.
Liberty means to do what you want to do without unjust treatment. He wants to be president and this in an official Government Inquiry ran by The House and therefore his Due Process Rights are being denied. He probably would win a case in court against Adam Schiff over this denial of his Civil Rights.

Then he should sue, why isn't he?

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

Because he is going to use the abuse of his rights like a hammer to destroy his opponents in 2020 and 2022.

• An unbiased tribunal.

Because he is going to use the abuse of his rights like a hammer to destroy his opponents in 2020 and 2022.

Why can't he do both? Actually winning a lawsuit would help him 'use the abuse of his rights like a hammer to destroy his opponents."

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

I also want to be president. Trump is depriving me of the liberty to do so!

Seriously. This is really stupid logic.

• An unbiased tribunal.

Why can't he do both? Actually winning a lawsuit would help him 'use the abuse of his rights like a hammer to destroy his opponents."
I think he feels the path he has taken, (Exposing The Democrats) will benefit him the most in 2020 and 2022. This is what has been happening for the past three years, and it's all about to come to a head in 2020. Y'all fucked up. You should have never purchased The Dirty Dossier.

Procedural due process is essentially based on the concept of "fundamental fairness". For example, in 1934, the United States Supreme Court held that due process is violated "if a practice or rule offends some principle of justice so rooted in the traditions and conscience of our people as to be ranked as fundamental".[27] As construed by the courts, it includes an individual's right to be adequately notified of charges or proceedings, the opportunity to be heard at these proceedings, and that the person or panel making the final decision over the proceedings be impartial in regards to the matter before them.[28]

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

Denying a person the right to DUE PROCESS in a proceeding which could possibly lead to forcibly removing him from Office (A violation of his Liberty) is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

I think he feels the path he has taken, (Exposing The Democrats) will benefit him the most in 2020 and 2022. This is what has been happening for the past three years, and it's all about to come to a head in 2020. Y'all fucked up. You should have never purchased The Dirty Dossier.

You mean like it went in 2018 and 2019 so far?

• An unbiased tribunal.

Denying a person the right to DUE PROCESS in a proceeding which could possibly lead to forcibly removing him from Office (A violation of his Liberty) is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

1. He’s getting due process.
2. Due process doesn’t even apply here since he’s not being denied liberty, life or property.

• An unbiased tribunal.

It's not. How the impeachment process proceeds is under the purview of the House and the House alone. They don't even have to hold hearings if they didn't want to and could simply just vote.

• An unbiased tribunal.

If he has a heart attack because of fake proceedings he can sue people personally

Expect it fart

What a very weird reply.
Well I am deplorable

I was going to go with mentally deficient.
You bought apple and google like I did right

Silly poo

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

The President has due process. As stated before the Whistle blower is not a witness or accuser in any alleged crime. If he were then he'd be available for cross examination. I'm not sure what is so hard to follow here.
The President is being denied Due Process. Schiff is in violation of the following Due Process Rights.

1. An unbiased tribunal

Everyone ignores you except for fun

• An unbiased tribunal.

1. An unbiased tribunal

Everyone makes fun of you, even little ol' me. What that has to do with your inability to debate I do not know.

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

Lol if you run Hillary will call you russian

Yawn

• An unbiased tribunal.

1. An unbiased tribunal

Everyone makes fun of you, even little ol' me. What that has to do with your inability to debate I do not know.
Everyone....... a three year olds view

You didnt mention your stock portfolio under trump

Sondland.
We know the whistleblower heard the call second or third hand

Schiff did is the guy

When this breaks I'm gonna laugh for a week

Pay attention Sondland just released his statement and so to speak just threw your orange man under the bus.
Trump will never be impeached, he knows too much about hillary brennan and the rest of the swamp. They could kill him but he will never be impeached

Stop watching CNN the comedy news nitwork
Trump WILL be Impeached.

Care to place a wager?

• An unbiased tribunal.

It's not. How the impeachment process proceeds is under the purview of the House and the House alone. They don't even have to hold hearings if they didn't want to and could simply just vote.

If you are going to deny me my RIGHT TO VOTE and OVERTURN AN ELECTION then you need to provide the candidate I VOTED FOR HIS CIVIL RIGHTS AND DUE PROCESS!

It's an Official Government Proceeding and therefore is SUBJECT TO DUE PROCESS RIGHTS!

The House, Congress cannot Arbitrarily IGNORE a person's CIVIL RIGHTS even in a hearing or Inquiry.

Yet this is what Adam Schiff has done. Nancy Pelosi agrees with The Suspension of Civil Rights and Due Process and so does EVERY DEM IN CONGRESS, or they would stop the proceedings until Due Process is Guaranteed.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back