The name of the whistleblower is......... drumroll

Trump is a Russian agent. Prove me wrong.
I do not have to prove you wrong. The way the law works all the burden of proof is on you doofy

He he he

Hi turds

This isn't a court of law. Still lost I see, lack of credibility will do that to you.
And you still enjoy proving that you cant make me flinch

Lol

Did you fart again

I'm not trying to make you flinch, I'm just pointing out what an idiot you are. As in when you make a claim you don't feel it necessary to actually present proof. When others make a claim you say something retarded about how the law works.

Your idea of non-debate as a debate tactic demonstrates you don't know what debate is.
Impeach already moron

Do it or shit yourself

First you have to hold an impeachment hearing which is going on now, next will be to draw up articles of impeachment and then finally a vote.

Do it or shit yourself? You do realize I'm not a member of Congress, right? I find your posts have a very loose relationship with reality.

Because all LAWS, FEDERAL, STATE and LOCAL have to be CONGRUENT with the Principles laid down in THE CONSTITUTION.

You asked a stupid question wanting me to reference a specific law in the Constitution, it was dumb.

One of them is DUE PROCESS, which declares that All Accused persons have the right to see evidence that is against them, and have the right to face their accusers.

This right cannot be abridged, circumscribed, or denied.

Impeachment isn't a criminal trial, there is no legal requirement for the whistle blower to testify. Whistle blower testimony isn't even being used in the impeachment hearing. The whistle blower is about as relevant to an anonymous 911 call.

Due Process Clause - Wikipedia
  1. unbiased tribunal.
  2. Notice of the proposed action and the grounds asserted for it.
  3. Opportunity to present reasons why the proposed action should not be taken.
  4. The right to present evidence, including the right to call witnesses.
  5. The right to know opposing evidence.
  6. The right to cross-examine adverse witnesses.
  7. A decision based exclusively on the evidence presented.
  8. Opportunity to be represented by counsel.
  9. Requirement that the tribunal prepares a record of the evidence presented.
  10. Requirement that the tribunal prepares written findings of fact and reasons for its decision.

Sorry, the whistle blower isn't a witness and an impeachment hearing does not take place in a court of law.

Of course the president could always sue, why hasn't he?
You doo not know that

I don't now that the whistle blower isn't a witness? Yes, I do know that.

I don't know that an impeachment hearing does not take place in a court of law? Yes, I do know that.

I don't know that the president could sue? Yes, the president could sue, he'd most likely lose but he could try. Why hasn't he?
Due Process applies because this is a Government Proceeding.

Schiff is in violation of The Law and so is Nancy Pelosi.

Procedural due process[edit]

Procedural due process requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[25]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires the government to afford the person, at minimum, notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials.

• An unbiased tribunal.
    • Notice of the proposed action and the grounds asserted for it.
    • Opportunity to present reasons why the proposed action should not be taken.
    • The right to present evidence, including the right to call witnesses.
    • The right to know opposing evidence.
    • The right to cross-examine adverse witnesses.
    • A decision based exclusively on the evidence presented.
    • Opportunity to be represented by counsel.
    • Requirement that the tribunal prepares a record of the evidence presented.
    • Requirement that the tribunal prepares written findings of fact and reasons for its decision.

Last edited:
I do not have to prove you wrong. The way the law works all the burden of proof is on you doofy

He he he

Hi turds

This isn't a court of law. Still lost I see, lack of credibility will do that to you.

Lol

Did you fart again

I'm not trying to make you flinch, I'm just pointing out what an idiot you are. As in when you make a claim you don't feel it necessary to actually present proof. When others make a claim you say something retarded about how the law works.

Your idea of non-debate as a debate tactic demonstrates you don't know what debate is.
Impeach already moron

Do it or shit yourself

First you have to hold an impeachment hearing which is going on now, next will be to draw up articles of impeachment and then finally a vote.

Do it or shit yourself? You do realize I'm not a member of Congress, right? I find your posts have a very loose relationship with reality.
In order for you to know what you claim you would need to know the identity. Since you do not know you are smoking crack. The reason the I'd is kept secret is because everyone already knows the person.

Schiff is the blow job giver

You asked a stupid question wanting me to reference a specific law in the Constitution, it was dumb.

Impeachment isn't a criminal trial, there is no legal requirement for the whistle blower to testify. Whistle blower testimony isn't even being used in the impeachment hearing. The whistle blower is about as relevant to an anonymous 911 call.

1. unbiased tribunal.
  10. Requirement that the tribunal prepares written findings of fact and reasons for its decision.

Sorry, the whistle blower isn't a witness and an impeachment hearing does not take place in a court of law.

You doo not know that

I don't know that an impeachment hearing does not take place in a court of law? Yes, I do know that.

I don't know that the president could sue? Yes, the president could sue, he'd most likely lose but he could try. Why hasn't he?

Procedural due process requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[25]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires the government to afford the person, at minimum, notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials.

• An unbiased tribunal.
    • Requirement that the tribunal prepares written findings of fact and reasons for its decision.

Nothing in these proceedings presents any threat to Trump’s life, liberty or property. The worst case scenario is he’s removed from office.

1. unbiased tribunal.

You doo not know that

You know nothing....

You may think you do but you do not
Irony-Meter-Splode.jpg

1. unbiased tribunal.

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

Nothing in these proceedings presents any threat to Trump’s life, liberty or property. The worst case scenario is he’s removed from office.
If he has a heart attack because of fake proceedings he can sue people personally

Expect it fart

1. unbiased tribunal.

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

The President has due process. As stated before the Whistle blower is not a witness or accuser in any alleged crime. If he were then he'd be available for cross examination. I'm not sure what is so hard to follow here.

Because all LAWS, FEDERAL, STATE and LOCAL have to be CONGRUENT with the Principles laid down in THE CONSTITUTION.

One of them is DUE PROCESS, which declares that All Accused persons have the right to see evidence that is against them, and have the right to face their accusers.

This right cannot be abridged, circumscribed, or denied.

1. unbiased tribunal.

You doo not know that

The Whistle Blower is a witness. This is an official government inquiry. Y'ALL VOTED ON IT SO THAT MAKES IT SUBJECT TO DUE PROCESS.

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

If he has a heart attack because of fake proceedings he can sue people personally

Expect it fart

And his case will be tossed out like all the other BS time wasting lawsuits he files because that is the dumbest thing anyone has ever heard.

Lol

Did you fart again

Impeach already moron

Do it or shit yourself

In order for you to know what you claim you would need to know the identity. Since you do not know you are smoking crack. The reason the I'd is kept secret is because everyone already knows the person.

It's almost like you're replying to the wrong post.

1. unbiased tribunal.

You doo not know that

The Whistle Blower is a witness. This is an official government inquiry. Y'ALL VOTED ON IT SO THAT MAKES IT SUBJECT TO DUE PROCESS.
He’ll get all your “due process” at trial like everyone else. We ain’t there yet Billy.

1. unbiased tribunal.

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

The President has due process. As stated before the Whistle blower is not a witness or accuser in any alleged crime. If he were then he'd be available for cross examination. I'm not sure what is so hard to follow here.
Look moron the whistleblower accused trump of extortion which is a crime

Did you go to Harvard to be this stupid

:113::113::113::2up:
You are wrong, it is Trump himself... this whole thing is a sting operation designed by Trump himself to trap the Dems. When all is done, Obama, Biden, Hillary and a many more will spend the rest of their days at GITMO.
Trump is definitely the biggest leaker in the White House.
A Trump worshiper on this forum told me this, so it has to be true!!
You’re a never trumper. Would you vote for Trump, Warren or abstain?

I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate again, but too early to say for sure
So basically abstain. You would not vote for Tulsi? Why?

Call it what you like. In 2016 Johnson had just as much chance to win my state as Trump did...Slim to none.
While Tulsi is the best of the bunch, she is still a big government statist. She is anti-gun and pro Medicare for all and wants to punish tech companies for being too good at what they do.

Hillary is just sore about not having security clearance anymore.

I'm pretty sure she is the whistle blower, she just wants to know what is going on, cut her some slack guys. :71:

:113::113::113::2up:A Trump worshiper on this forum told me this, so it has to be true!!
You’re a never trumper. Would you vote for Trump, Warren or abstain?
I will vote for the Libertarian candidate, but too early to say for sure
According to hillary you would be voting for a russian
Trump is a Russian agent. Prove me wrong.
I am God. Prove me wrong

If you were god you would not worship Trump

Lol

Did you fart again

Impeach already moron

Do it or shit yourself

It's almost like you're replying to the wrong post.
No I am sane and you are a delusional schizzo

1. unbiased tribunal.

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

The President is being denied Due Process. Schiff is in violation of the following Due Process Rights.

1. An unbiased tribunal

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

Expect it fart

What a very weird reply.

You doo not know that

• An unbiased tribunal.

Expect it fart

What a very weird reply.
Well I am deplorable

• An unbiased tribunal.

Expect it fart

What a very weird reply.
Well I am deplorable

I was going to go with mentally deficient.

Forum List

Back