The name of the whistleblower is......... drumroll

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

You are wrong, it is Trump himself... this whole thing is a sting operation designed by Trump himself to trap the Dems. When all is done, Obama, Biden, Hillary and a many more will spend the rest of their days at GITMO.

• Banned
Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

You are wrong, it is Trump himself... this whole thing is a sting operation designed by Trump himself to trap the Dems. When all is done, Obama, Biden, Hillary and a many more will spend the rest of their days at GITMO.
Nope trump made the call, he is not responsible for democrats responses. The fact is that Biden was on the take with a foreign country, trump found out and started an investigation

You are right schiff is mocking himself

What part of "There is no crime" don't you understand?
The dems can impeach Trump, but the Senate will not convict.
The senate will more than likely call witnesses that the democrats will scream about.

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

Prove yourself right. Start with the Trump-appointed Director of National Intelligence and the IG of the Intel Community - they both gave sworn testimony that the whistleblower is an employee of an element of the Intelligence Community. The first page of the IG's letter to Congress spells out the legal specifics.

Do you think the IG is lying?

Inspector General of the Intelligence Community Letters to Congressional Intelligence Committees

Sondland.
We know the whistleblower heard the call second or third hand

Schiff did is the guy

When this breaks I'm gonna laugh for a week

Pay attention Sondland just released his statement and so to speak just threw your orange man under the bus.
Trump will never be impeached, he knows too much about hillary brennan and the rest of the swamp. They could kill him but he will never be impeached

Stop watching CNN the comedy news nitwork

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

Prove yourself right. Start with the Trump-appointed Director of National Intelligence and the IG of the Intel Community - they both gave sworn testimony that the whistleblower is an employee of an element of the Intelligence Community. The first page of the IG's letter to Congress spells out the legal specifics.

Inspector General of the Intelligence Community Letters to Congressional Intelligence Committees
Neither I nor trump have to prove anything......

Yawn

Law day 1

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

Yawn

Law day 1

Do you think the Trump-appointed IG was lying to Congress? It can't be Schiff unless the IG was lying. Yawn.

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

Yawn

Law day 1

Do you think the Trump-appointed IG was lying to Congress? It can't be Schiff unless the IG was lying. Yawn.
This entire hearing is the equivalent of a looney tunes cartoon. Unlike you I grew up and stopped watching cartoons.

Trumps numbers are rising and now the media is switching to trumps health instead of the cartoon

Enjoy playing with your crayons

Q-Anon Frannie said something she can't back up? Gosh, didn't see that coming.

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

Yawn

Law day 1

This entire hearing is the equivalent of a looney tunes cartoon. Unlike you I grew up and stopped watching cartoons.

Trumps numbers are rising and now the media is switching to trumps health instead of the cartoon

It's your OP. Silliness about crayons aside, do you think the Trump-appointed IG was lying to Congress? It can't be Schiff unless the IG was lying.

Q-Anon Frannie said something she can't back up? Gosh, didn't see that coming.
You cant back up that there even is a whistleblower

I guess you don't get how this works. You made a claim, you back it up. I have no idea who the whistle blower is.
You do not know how the law works, the entire burden is is on dippy shiffy and the dopez. Neither trump nor I have to prove anything

Ask around

Lol stupid is as stupid does

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

Yawn

Law day 1

It's your OP. Silliness about crayons aside, do you think the Trump-appointed IG was lying to Congress? It can't be Schiff unless the IG was lying.
Again I do not watch cartoons as you just admitted you do

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

Agree.... So Eric Ciaramella and Vindman are not spies, committing treason and Espionage?
And Adam Schitt and Vindman did not commit perjury the other day?

Forum List

Back