The name of the whistleblower is......... drumroll

You’re a never trumper. Would you vote for Trump, Warren or abstain?

I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate again, but too early to say for sure
So basically abstain. You would not vote for Tulsi? Why?

Call it what you like. In 2016 Johnson had just as much chance to win my state as Trump did...Slim to none.
While Tulsi is the best of the bunch, she is still a big government statist. She is anti-gun and pro Medicare for all and wants to punish tech companies for being too good at what they do.

I do not think this is true. She leans left but in a true debate and election I bet she would lean more moderate and allow for private insurance, pro 2nd amendment and would not touch tech. I am just guessing here but that is what my gut tells me.
She is also a baby killer who is a traitor ifvshevdoes not do as Trump instructs her to do

"Baby Killer" STFU. I am pro choice too (for both males and females) doesn't make me a "baby killer"

Don't be like a deranged leftist and label people for the sake of labeling them.

It's not. How the impeachment process proceeds is under the purview of the House and the House alone. They don't even have to hold hearings if they didn't want to and could simply just vote.

If you are going to deny me my RIGHT TO VOTE and OVERTURN AN ELECTION then you need to provide the candidate I VOTED FOR HIS CIVIL RIGHTS AND DUE PROCESS!

It's an Official Government Proceeding and therefore is SUBJECT TO DUE PROCESS RIGHTS!

The House, Congress cannot Arbitrarily IGNORE a person's CIVIL RIGHTS even in a hearing or Inquiry.

Yet this is what Adam Schiff has done. Nancy Pelosi agrees with The Suspension of Civil Rights and Due Process and so does EVERY DEM IN CONGRESS, or they would stop the proceedings until Due Process is Guaranteed.

Due Process Clause - Wikipedia

Procedural due process requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[25]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires the government to afford the person, at minimum, notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials.

Your right to vote has nothing to do with anything.

Trump is not being deprived of life, liberty or property. An impeachment process is not a trial, it's a hearing.
Not only is Trump being deprived but every American is deprived of a congress legislating for the people

The House has sent a whole slew of bills to the senate and Mitch is killing them without a vote.

Many Americans want the impeachment inquiry so your point is rather stupid.
USMCA is two years old. So is the Bill to reduce Prescription Prices, and to allow us to purchase insurance across state lines. And The Democrats have been blocking Anti-Lynching legislation for nearly 170 years that is again sitting on Nancy Pelosi's desk.

They have accomplished nothing since Pelosi became speaker.
I also want to be president. Trump is depriving me of the liberty to do so!

Seriously. This is really stupid logic.

Denying a person the right to DUE PROCESS in a proceeding which could possibly lead to forcibly removing him from Office (A violation of his Liberty) is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

It's not. How the impeachment process proceeds is under the purview of the House and the House alone. They don't even have to hold hearings if they didn't want to and could simply just vote.

If you are going to deny me my RIGHT TO VOTE and OVERTURN AN ELECTION then you need to provide the candidate I VOTED FOR HIS CIVIL RIGHTS AND DUE PROCESS!

It's an Official Government Proceeding and therefore is SUBJECT TO DUE PROCESS RIGHTS!

The House, Congress cannot Arbitrarily IGNORE a person's CIVIL RIGHTS even in a hearing or Inquiry.

Yet this is what Adam Schiff has done. Nancy Pelosi agrees with The Suspension of Civil Rights and Due Process and so does EVERY DEM IN CONGRESS, or they would stop the proceedings until Due Process is Guaranteed.

Procedural due process requires government officials to follow fair procedures before depriving a person of life, liberty, or property.[25]:657 When the government seeks to deprive a person of one of those interests, procedural due process requires the government to afford the person, at minimum, notice, an opportunity to be heard, and a decision made by a neutral decisionmaker.

This protection extends to all government proceedings that can result in an individual's deprivation, whether civil or criminal in nature, from parole violation hearings to administrative hearings regarding government benefits and entitlements to full-blown criminal trials.

Trump is not being deprived of life, liberty or property. An impeachment process is not a trial, it's a hearing.

A Hearing is a GOVERNMENT PROCEEDING.

What does this mean?

"This protection extends to all government proceedings"

Yes he is being deprived of The Office he was voted to serve in. He has a salary that he earns and is his to do with as he sees fit. That is property. He is being deprived of the powers granted to him by The Constitution of The United Sates to carry out his duties, and The American People are being deprived of Their Commander In Chief for which they voted for and campaigned for.

The Office of The President belongs to We The People, and if you are going to deprive WE THE PEOPLE of our PRESIDENT, per THE LAW and CONSTITUTION, you must use DUE PROCESS to DO IT!

Your assault on The President is an Assault on The American People and our Democracy.

It means you keep repeating yourself.

I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate again, but too early to say for sure

Call it what you like. In 2016 Johnson had just as much chance to win my state as Trump did...Slim to none.
While Tulsi is the best of the bunch, she is still a big government statist. She is anti-gun and pro Medicare for all and wants to punish tech companies for being too good at what they do.

I do not think this is true. She leans left but in a true debate and election I bet she would lean more moderate and allow for private insurance, pro 2nd amendment and would not touch tech. I am just guessing here but that is what my gut tells me.
She is also a baby killer who is a traitor ifvshevdoes not do as Trump instructs her to do

"Baby Killer" STFU. I am pro choice too (for both males and females) doesn't make me a "baby killer"

Don't be like a deranged leftist and label people for the sake of labeling them.
Gabbard is both a baby killer and she wants every Mexican to have health insurance that we pay for. See kid she assigned her own labels not me

Not only is Trump being deprived but every American is deprived of a congress legislating for the people

The House has passed a lot of bills. Sleepy Mitch has decided the Senate has no interest in legislation.
What Bill's were passed today

I think it's more important what bill were voted on. Today I don't think they've posted the details yet but we can see other dates.

Action on Legislation - Browse by Date

So, why would you ask a question like this that is probably supposed to support your point and not already know the answer?
Moron they are devoted to impeachment hearings

You really need to lay off the wacky weed

I already showed you a link that demonstrates they are voting. Not that it matters, right now the House is upholding it's constitutional duty of overseeing the executive branch.

The House has passed a lot of bills. Sleepy Mitch has decided the Senate has no interest in legislation.

I think it's more important what bill were voted on. Today I don't think they've posted the details yet but we can see other dates.

So, why would you ask a question like this that is probably supposed to support your point and not already know the answer?

I already showed you a link that demonstrates they are voting. Not that it matters, right now the House is upholding it's constitutional duty of overseeing the executive branch.
Passing is all that matters actually

Gabbard is both a baby killer and she wants every Mexican to have health insurance that we pay for. See kid she assigned her own labels not me

She does not LOL. You would be surprised at how she governed if she won. She is a Democrat in name only.

The House has sent a whole slew of bills to the senate and Mitch is killing them without a vote.

USMCA is two years old. So is the Bill to reduce Prescription Prices, and to allow us to purchase insurance across state lines. And The Democrats have been blocking Anti-Lynching legislation for nearly 170 years that is again sitting on Nancy Pelosi's desk.

Denying a person the right to DUE PROCESS in a proceeding which could possibly lead to forcibly removing him from Office (A violation of his Liberty) is UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

What does this mean?

Yes he is being deprived of The Office he was voted to serve in. He has a salary that he earns and is his to do with as he sees fit. That is property. He is being deprived of the powers granted to him by The Constitution of The United Sates to carry out his duties, and The American People are being deprived of Their Commander In Chief for which they voted for and campaigned for.

The Office of The President belongs to We The People, and if you are going to deprive WE THE PEOPLE of our PRESIDENT, per THE LAW and CONSTITUTION, you must use DUE PROCESS to DO IT!

Your assault on The President is an Assault on The American People and our Democracy.

I will keep repeating myself. It is a Government Proceeding and all Government Proceedings require DUE PROCESS.

If you issue a Subpoena, or swear someone in, it is AN OFFICIAL PROCEEDING and therefore requires without question DUE PROCESS.

Nothing said in this hearing can be used if this reaches The Senate. Everyone will have to be interviewed again, only this time, DUE PROCESS will be observed, and OPIONIONS AND HEARSAY are not allowed, and The President can call his own witnesses, which will include, Joe and Hunter Biden, John Podesta, Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Adam Schiff, Paul Manafort, And The Whistle Blower will be revealed and severely scrutinized.

You turds did not think this through very well, did you?

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

You are wrong, it is Trump himself... this whole thing is a sting operation designed by Trump himself to trap the Dems. When all is done, Obama, Biden, Hillary and a many more will spend the rest of their days at GITMO.
Still waiting.
Ah well "if you are too dumb to get a real job, join the military. Terrific indoctrination and commie benefits"

What does this mean?

I will keep repeating myself. It is a Government Proceeding and all Government Proceedings require DUE PROCESS.

If you issue a Subpoena, or swear someone in, it is AN OFFICIAL PROCEEDING and therefore requires without question DUE PROCESS.

Nothing said in this hearing can be used if this reaches The Senate. Everyone will have to be interviewed again, only this time, DUE PROCESS will be observed, and OPIONIONS AND HEARSAY are not allowed, and The President can call his own witnesses, which will include, Joe and Hunter Biden, John Podesta, Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton, James Comey, Strozk, McCabe, Adam Schiff, Paul Manafort, And The Whistle Blower will be revealed and severely scrutinized.

Nice foul mouth.
Trump U?

Passing is all that matters actually

No, your issue was do they have time to vote, they are voting.

What does this mean?

Opinions and hearsay are allowed. Not sure what you're smoking.

It's a hearing kind of like an investigation.

What does this mean?

Nice foul mouth.
Trump U?
You, TURD, did not think this through very well, did you?

What does this mean?

Hate to tell you this, but that is not allowed in The Senate. And this Bullshit Inquiry is in Violation of DUE PROCESS

What does this mean?

Vagina grabber. Supporter?
Commie ASS GRABBER, AM I RIGHT?
I thought it was trumpies preoccupied with male sex.
Is it possible for you to post w/o a stupid kid insult.?
Zero college?

:113::113::113::2up:A Trump worshiper on this forum told me this, so it has to be true!!

I guess it is possible everything on her own site is a lie, but that does not really make me want to vote for her either

What does this mean?

Hate to tell you this, but that is not allowed in The Senate. And this Bullshit Inquiry is in Violation of DUE PROCESS

This isn't the senate. This is an investigative hearing most closely described as on par with a grand jury investigation.

I do not think this is true. She leans left but in a true debate and election I bet she would lean more moderate and allow for private insurance, pro 2nd amendment and would not touch tech. I am just guessing here but that is what my gut tells me.[/QUOTE

I guess it is possible everything on her own site is a lie, but that does not really make me want to vote for her either

She is a veteran, well spoken, logical and I think would moderate to unite the country. I expect her to remain pro choice but also pro 2nd Amendment given her military background. She is also logical in terms of foreign affairs and the end to the endless wars (our involvement at least) and would attack the deficit and debt. Logical, practical, uniting..aka not a Democrat.

What does this mean?

This isn't the senate. This is an investigative hearing most closely described as on par with a grand jury investigation.
You still have to follow Due Process in a Government Proceeding.

It's therefore a Kangaroo Court ran by a Schitt Stain who will never be good enough to be in The Senate or anything else but be a sniveling Janitor and Poop Scooper for Nazi Pelosi

I do not think this is true. She leans left but in a true debate and election I bet she would lean more moderate and allow for private insurance, pro 2nd amendment and would not touch tech. I am just guessing here but that is what my gut tells me.[/QUOTE

She is a veteran, well spoken, logical and I think would moderate to unite the country. I expect her to remain pro choice but also pro 2nd Amendment given her military background. She is also logical in terms of foreign affairs and the end to the endless wars (our involvement at least) and would attack the deficit and debt. Logical, practical, uniting..aka not a Democrat.

So you are saying that she is lying to try and get votes from the Dems?

Forum List

Back