The name of the whistleblower is......... drumroll

Q-Anon Frannie said something she can't back up? Gosh, didn't see that coming.
You cant back up that there even is a whistleblower

I guess you don't get how this works. You made a claim, you back it up. I have no idea who the whistle blower is.
Adam Schiff sure does.

And your evidence?
Adam Schiff himself.

When questions of Vindman were being asked about who he spoke to, no names were mentioned. Yet, when pressed, Schiff suddenly stopped the questioning because it threatened to out the whistleblower.

How would he know if the whistleblower was going to be outed if he didn't know who the whistleblower is?

Simple. He knows exactly who this person is.

No the Republicans were trying to find out who Vindman talked to when he relayed information which could lead to the identity of the whistle blower. The question was irrelevant other than to attempt to identify the whistle blower.

You cant back up that there even is a whistleblower

I guess you don't get how this works. You made a claim, you back it up. I have no idea who the whistle blower is.
Adam Schiff sure does.

And your evidence?
Adam Schiff himself.

When questions of Vindman were being asked about who he spoke to, no names were mentioned. Yet, when pressed, Schiff suddenly stopped the questioning because it threatened to out the whistleblower.

How would he know if the whistleblower was going to be outed if he didn't know who the whistleblower is?

No the Republicans were trying to find out who Vindman talked to when he relayed information which could lead to the identity of the whistle blower. The question was irrelevant other than to attempt to identify the whistle blower.
Can you please show me in The Constitution and US Code where an accusing Witness is allowed to remain Anonymous especially in something as big as an Impeachment Inquiry?

Thanks....I'll be waiting.

Adam Schiff sure does.

And your evidence?
Adam Schiff himself.

Can you please show me in The Constitution and US Code where an accusing Witness is allowed to remain Anonymous especially in something as big as an Impeachment Inquiry?

When you show me that jaywalking is in the Constitution.

Adam Schiff sure does.

And your evidence?
Adam Schiff himself.

Jay walking statutes can be found all over the country, so I will ask you again.

:113::113::113::2up:
Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

You are wrong, it is Trump himself... this whole thing is a sting operation designed by Trump himself to trap the Dems. When all is done, Obama, Biden, Hillary and a many more will spend the rest of their days at GITMO.
Trump is definitely the biggest leaker in the White House.
A Trump worshiper on this forum told me this, so it has to be true!!

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

You are wrong, it is Trump himself... this whole thing is a sting operation designed by Trump himself to trap the Dems. When all is done, Obama, Biden, Hillary and a many more will spend the rest of their days at GITMO.
I get my information straight from the source: Schiff, Vindman and Ciaramella
DqTcR2uX4A0p7aX.jpg

And your evidence?
Adam Schiff himself.

Jay walking statutes can be found all over the country, so I will ask you again.

Then why bring the Constitution into this?

Anyway, I've never said it's illegal to show the identity of the whistle blower, doesn't mean Congress is legally obliged to do it. It's irresponsible to name the person since the right has fetishezed the person's identity.

Now, name the statute that says Congress or Schiff has to devolve the identity.

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

You’re a never trumper. Would you vote for Trump, Warren or abstain?

Adam Schiff himself.

Anyway, I've never said it's illegal to show the identity of the whistle blower, doesn't mean Congress is legally obliged to do it. It's irresponsible to name the person since the right has fetishezed the person's identity.

Because all LAWS, FEDERAL, STATE and LOCAL have to be CONGRUENT with the Principles laid down in THE CONSTITUTION.

One of them is DUE PROCESS, which declares that All Accused persons have the right to see evidence that is against them, and have the right to face their accusers.

This right cannot be abridged, circumscribed, or denied.

The Fifth and Fourteenth Amendments to the United States Constitution each contain a due process clause. Due process deals with the administration of justice and thus the due process clause acts as a safeguard from arbitrary denial of life, liberty, or property by the government outside the sanction of law. Due Process Clause - Wikipedia

Because all LAWS, FEDERAL, STATE and LOCAL have to be CONGRUENT with the Principles laid down in THE CONSTITUTION.

One of them is DUE PROCESS, which declares that All Accused persons have the right to see evidence that is against them, and have the right to face their accusers.

This right cannot be abridged, circumscribed, or denied.
Unless you are Trump and schiff will admit this

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

I will probably vote for the Libertarian candidate again, but too early to say for sure

Adam Schiff...........

Prove me wrong

I will vote for the Libertarian candidate, but too early to say for sure
According to hillary you would be voting for a russian

Forum List

Back