The name of the whistleblower is......... drumroll

Q-Anon Frannie said something she can't back up? Gosh, didn't see that coming.
You cant back up that there even is a whistleblower

I guess you don't get how this works. You made a claim, you back it up. I have no idea who the whistle blower is.
You do not know how the law works, the entire burden is is on dippy shiffy and the dopez. Neither trump nor I have to prove anything

Ask around

Lol stupid is as stupid does

How the law works? You made a claim in your OP and are unable to back it up. The law? What drugs are you doing?

Start over and read comment #9. Jeeze, what a lame troll.
So you are delusional enough to believe that I have to read what you say.

Lol impeach away doofus

You're clearly lost. Must suck to start a thread, be asked to back up your position and in your defense you admit to just not reading other peoples' posts.....as you respond to them.

Also, maybe you should have a clue who wrote #9, idiot.

I guess you don't get how this works. You made a claim, you back it up. I have no idea who the whistle blower is.
You do not know how the law works, the entire burden is is on dippy shiffy and the dopez. Neither trump nor I have to prove anything

Ask around

How the law works? You made a claim in your OP and are unable to back it up. The law? What drugs are you doing?
Shiff is the whistleblower, read the first amendment and try to get schizo to say under oath that he is not the blow jobber

Lol impeach away doofus

You're clearly lost. Must suck to start a thread, be asked to back up your position and in your defense you admit to just not reading other peoples' posts.....as you respond to them.

Must suck real bad to be a democrap.. counting on the Muller report to impeach Trump

Play on and remember where you heard the whistleblowers name first

Ask around

Shiff is the whistleblower, read the first amendment and try to get schizo to say under oath that he is not the blow jobber

Now it's up to you to prove it. Of course you're a Q fan and facts don't matter to you.

Lol impeach away doofus

Must suck real bad to be a democrap.. counting on the Muller report to impeach Trump

I'm counting on the Mueller report to impeach Trump? Do you even have a clue what the year and month is? Like I said, you're lost.

Ask around

Now it's up to you to prove it. Of course you're a Q fan and facts don't matter to you.
Again the only thing that needs be proved is Trumps guilt

What you or I say here is meaningless unless you are a schizzo who thinks this place has cosmic meaning

Adam Schiff sure does.

And your evidence? Qrannie doesn't even think there is a whistle blower while in the same thread accusing Schiff of being the whistle blower because that makes sense.

Lol impeach away doofus

I'm counting on the Mueller report to impeach Trump? Do you even have a clue what the year and month is? Like I said, you're lost.
For 2 years you claimed Muller's report would impeach Trump

Have you always been so forgetful

Ps schiff is the whistleblower

Ask around

What you or I say here is meaningless unless you are a schizzo who thinks this place has cosmic meaning

Then why post?

If you're going to make claims on this board or IRL, maybe be responsible about it, you're obviously not.

Ask around

Then why post?

If you're going to make claims on this board or IRL, maybe be responsible about it, you're obviously not.
To find and mock bimbos like you

I succeed 100 percent of the time

Gotta love me

Lol impeach away doofus

For 2 years you claimed Muller's report would impeach Trump

I've never made this claim. Something else for you to prove.

Have you always been so forgetful

Ps schiff is the whistleblower

And going back to the first thing you are unable to prove.

Adam Schiff sure does.

And your evidence?
Adam Schiff himself.

When questions of Vindman were being asked about who he spoke to, no names were mentioned. Yet, when pressed, Schiff suddenly stopped the questioning because it threatened to out the whistleblower.

How would he know if the whistleblower was going to be outed if he didn't know who the whistleblower is?

Simple. He knows exactly who this person is.

Forum List

Back