The myth of the so called "southern strategy" brought about by leftist propagandists.

Essentially, I agree with you. We should close our border off and not let them in. This would force Mexico and South America to change. Maybe those people would revolt rather than leave.

South America and Mexico don't have to change. If you don't like it, go to America. That's bullshit. I'm not disagreeing with you here. I wish I could talk to Biden/Democrats and explain this to them.
Tell your party.

The real question is why creepy joe sent them to florida in the first place, why didn't he send them home?
I wish Texas, Florida and Arizona would stop letting so many illegals in. These states need to get their shit together. You guys argue about states rights when it comes to abortion well now is the time to handle your business and stop letting so many illegals sneak in.

I wish Texas, Florida and Arizona would stop letting so many illegals in. These states need to get their shit together. You guys argue about states rights when it comes to abortion well now is the time to handle your business and stop letting so many illegals sneak in.
tell xiden to fund it. Tell the judges to stop with the court room drama and just send them home. If it were so simple.

tell xiden to fund it. Tell the judges to stop with the court room drama and just send them home. If it were so simple.
I want these states to handle their own business. If here in Michigan we need to clean up our water or deal with lead in the pipes, we don't go crawling to the Feds. We do it ourselves.

For years Texas and Florida Republicans have lured illegals in for the cheap labor. And northern Republican business owners hire them too. They wouldn't be coming here if it weren't for illegal employers.

I want these states to handle their own business. If here in Michigan we need to clean up our water or deal with lead in the pipes, we don't go crawling to the Feds. We do it ourselves.
no you didn't. LOL

damn, don't you ever get tired of lying?

Well then explain this. In the 1960's southern white racist DEMOCRATS loaded up buses with poor single black women with kids on welfare and black ex con males and sent them up north.

Today, Republicans are pulling the same move. Only this time with immigrants.

Today's Republicans are clearly yesterday's racist Republicans

Wow...that is funny.......do you understand that biden is sending 10s of thousands of those illegals into other states, you dumb ass........and sending poor illegals to Martha's Vineyard is not something bad......

If they are illegals, why didn't he ship them back home? Why is it up north's fault illegals sneak in across the Texas border? Seems like something Texas needs to deal with. Maybe they should build a wall. State funded of course.

Are you this fucking stupid? Yes....yes you are.....the democrat party and joe biden are letting them into the country you dumb ass.....those states vote democrats, therefore, they are the ones causing the problem....

Wow...that is funny.......do you understand that biden is sending 10s of thousands of those illegals into other states, you dumb ass........and sending poor illegals to Martha's Vineyard is not something bad......
I find it genius.

I find it genius.
It won't be long till they end up in Iowa

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family​

Build a wall around Iowa.

It won't be long till they end up in Iowa

Cristhian Rivera, charged in Mollie Tibbetts' death, worked at a farm owned by a prominent Iowa Republican family​

Build a wall around Iowa.
yep, and what, Martha's Vineyard is exempt?

I say if we are going to take them in, make them legal. Then yes, they can go anywhere they want.
but florida and texas just have to take them as illegal and fk them, right? that's your position? Xiden shouldn't care they abuse the citizens of those states. Means nothing to you since they are out of sight. Those governors are giving insight into their constituents experiences. Sharing.

but florida and texas just have to take them as illegal and fk them, right? that's your position? Xiden shouldn't care they abuse the citizens of those states. Means nothing to you since they are out of sight. Those governors are giving insight into their constituents experiences. Sharing.
No. If we are going to let them in because they are refuges, make it all legal and document them and spread them around.

You're crying to a guy who lives 20 minutes from Dearborn, MI. My brother lives in Dearborn MI. That's where the largest number of Muslim Americans live. Give me a fucking break with your crying. Florida can handle some refuges.

No. If we are going to let them in because they are refuges, make it all legal and document them and spread them around.

You're crying to a guy who lives 20 minutes from Dearborn, MI. My brother lives in Dearborn MI. That's where the largest number of Muslim Americans live. Give me a fucking break with your crying. Florida can handle some refuges.
who said letting them in was the deal. they are here. get your judges in DC ready.

Yes, wonderful lesson and whenever these blowhards on the left repeat marxist cliches and utter BS about the democrats in the all of sudden switching parties, listen to the truth and counter it with facts.

Not that that would mean much to these contaminated thoroughly dd.moralized leftists around, you can at least have the actual facts.

So it was Republicans who passed Civil Rights Act, right?

Cox's action of burning the cross, federal prosecutors say, falls under the Civil Rights Act of 1968 (sections of which are called the Fair Housing Act), which prohibits discrimination against a person's housing rights based on the individual's race, religion, national origin, sex or family status.

So how come it's Republicans who don't like people being charged with hate crimes? It was their Civil Rights laws that these hate criminals are breaking

who said letting them in was the deal. they are here. get your judges in DC ready.
If we let them in that means we accepted them in while waiting to hear their story. They are asking for asylum. They did not come in illegally.

Oh, and your numbers are inflated. If you say 1 million illegals came to the border, many of those people already came once and were turned away.

I heard all the details yesterday on a radio station that gives all the facts. You'd hate it. You'd say it was too liberal of a source.

Your side wants to lock them up while they wait. Our side says let them free and they will show up later at court when their hearing is.

no such laws.
This is my point. You guys love to say "Republicans passed civil rights" but today it's you guys who don't want to charge a person when they violate a person's civil rights. Rights you supposedly passed in the 60's.

You guys love to deny the south flipped when Civil Rights were passed. White Southern Democrats suddenly became Republicans.

Forum List

Back