The "Mostly Peaceful" and Tolerant Left Strike Again.

Juicey Omelette

Gold Member
Reaction score

"OTH, Trump actually DID use dog whistle racist comments recently in a speech in Minnesota. It was awful."

"That is the sort of thing that supposedly is provoking the extreme left into violence, if you do not understand that, there can not be a solution to this."

This is what you first said...this is then what you said in your next reply...

"I do not believe that the president is at all a "racist,""

So, which is it then? In your first comment to this post you linked a Rolling Stone article saying, "Trump was using racist dog whistles", then in your next comment.. you try to walk it back, and hop on the fence..

I don't need to know your post history when I see you promoting moonbat lefty conspiracy theories about racist dog whistles, while also trying to justify political violence against people who are only exercising their 1st Amendment rights, just because you don't like what they are saying...

I call them like I see them too..And the stuff you are saying isn't a moderate centrist's fence sitting take..it's straight up leftist propaganda, and let's us know exactly what camp you are in.

MisterBeale

Platinum Member
Reaction score

"OTH, Trump actually DID use dog whistle racist comments recently in a speech in Minnesota. It was awful."

"That is the sort of thing that supposedly is provoking the extreme left into violence, if you do not understand that, there can not be a solution to this."

So, which is it then? In your first comment to this post you linked a Rolling Stone article saying, "Trump was using racist dog whistles", then in your next comment.. you try to walk it back, and hop on the fence..

I don't need to know your post history when I see you promoting moonbat lefty conspiracy theories about racist dog whistles, while also trying to justify political violence against people who are only exercising their 1st Amendment rights, just because you don't like what they are saying...

I call them like I see them too..And the stuff you are saying isn't a moderate centrist's fence sitting take..it's straight up leftist propaganda, and let's us know exactly what camp you are in.

I cannot control your feeling, nor can I control how you feel about my motivations for informing you about what is going on in the world. My only motivation was to give information from all sides.

If my information made you feel injured? Well, I am sorry. But only you are in control of how you feel about the world around you.

. . . this, from the most famous philosopher King that ever lived.

Juicey Omelette

Gold Member
Reaction score

I cannot control your feeling, nor can I control how you feel about my motivations for informing you about what is going on in the world. My only motivation was to give information from all sides.

If my information made you feel injured? Well, I am sorry. But only you are in control of how you feel about the world around you.

. . . this, from the most famous philosopher King that ever lived.

Another load of shit..No thanks

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List