Man Who Claimed BLM Supporters Burned His Truck & Trump Flag Charged With Staging The Attack

Jul 26, 2010
North Carolina
Back in September 2020, a man living near Minneapolis, Minnesota opened up to news outlets about an alleged attack on his home which he implied was politically-motivated.

The man claimed he woke up just after 3 a.m. on a Wednesday morning to his garage, trucks, and trailer on fire.

The Brooklyn Center family said that they believed it was because of the “Trump 2020” flags that were draped over the property, but this was far from the truth.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says that Denis Vladmirovich Molla has been indicted for wire fraud after filing fraudulent insurance claims for a staged arson.

The 29-year-old claimed in 2020 that he woke up in the middle of the night to his property on fire.

"I heard just a big, loud boom, or a bang," Molla told WCCO in September 2020. "The first thing for me was my kids, my wife. What's going on?"

Molla claimed that he saw three people running away from his home after burning it and leaving graffiti on his garage that read "Biden 2020," "BLM" (short for “Black Lives Matter”), and the anarchy symbol of an "A" with a circle around it.

“When Molla’s insurance company denied some of those claims,” the report states, “Molla submitted written complaints to the insurance company claiming that it was defrauding him and threatened to report the company to the Department of Commerce and to the Attorney General.”

1657758206846.png

A crooked Trump Humper, who is surprised.

Let's see if they crush his ass for lying and trying to defraud his insurance company.

Funny how all the hoaxes against Dems or blacks are always national news before they get debunked.
Jussie Smullet faked one to enhance his career & walked.
Did this story make the national news? Never heard about it before now.
If it didn't make national news, why would that be? They were both political hate crimes.
The only difference is one has a gay black victim by DT supporters & the other was a white DT supporter victim by BLM supporters.

Could that make a difference?

Back in September 2020, a man living near Minneapolis, Minnesota opened up to news outlets about an alleged attack on his home which he implied was politically-motivated.

The man claimed he woke up just after 3 a.m. on a Wednesday morning to his garage, trucks, and trailer on fire.

The Brooklyn Center family said that they believed it was because of the “Trump 2020” flags that were draped over the property, but this was far from the truth.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says that Denis Vladmirovich Molla has been indicted for wire fraud after filing fraudulent insurance claims for a staged arson.

The 29-year-old claimed in 2020 that he woke up in the middle of the night to his property on fire.

"I heard just a big, loud boom, or a bang," Molla told WCCO in September 2020. "The first thing for me was my kids, my wife. What's going on?"

Molla claimed that he saw three people running away from his home after burning it and leaving graffiti on his garage that read "Biden 2020," "BLM" (short for “Black Lives Matter”), and the anarchy symbol of an "A" with a circle around it.

“When Molla’s insurance company denied some of those claims,” the report states, “Molla submitted written complaints to the insurance company claiming that it was defrauding him and threatened to report the company to the Department of Commerce and to the Attorney General.”

View attachment 669990

Let's see if they crush his ass for lying and trying to defraud his insurance company.
Crooked or just a dumbass Trumptard.

An illegal alien rapes a nine year old as a result of the Biden open borders agenda but lefties don't want to talk about it. Instead Media Matters comes up with a freaking insurance fraud with the word "Trump and it becomes a "current event".

View attachment 669990

Criminal arsons are hate crimes when reverse racists commit them. Their graffiti proves it. They were on somebody else's property, and they took his liberty away with malice aforethought.

What a fraud….. acting like those Blacks that need to manufacture events like hanging nooses at the seen of the crime.

While don't condone fraud or channeling one's inner Smollet, you can hardly blame someone for wanting out of Brooklyn Center.

Typical right wing response, don't address the wrong doing. Just point the finger and claim someone else is doing wrong.
I said it was a fraud. A fraud is wrong. Did you ever say the Smollet stunt was wrong or do you ever call out the people that plant nooses on their own property to fake a hate crime. Or do you justify their behavior?

Funny how all the hoaxes against Dems or blacks are always national news before they get debunked.
Jussie Smullet faked one to enhance his career & walked.
Did this story make the national news? Never heard about it before now.
If it didn't make national news, why would that be? They were both political hate crimes.
The only difference is one has a gay black victim by DT supporters & the other was a white DT supporter victim by BLM supporters.

Could that make a difference?
I wish I could count the number of leftwing gotcha stories that have gone up in flames: Duke lacrosse rape, Ferguson, MO, Zimmerman, Mueller investigation, on and on. But as the great Rush Limbaugh said: When proven wrong, the leftwing media never apologizes; they just move on to the next fake news story. And this is why Rush coined "The drive-by media". They destroy people, then move on.

And this is what made Nick Sandmann's multi-million dollar settlements against big media outlets so delicious. They tried to ruin his life, and were finally held accountable.

View attachment 669990

Fake news.

Because magaturds are exactly like them.
They really do so little. They are not the hunters they are the hunted in this nation. If they were to do what Progs do perhaps independent cell groups with quick hits would be prudent. Progs though would set up false flags based on that on those they would sacrifice for the real cult of godless globalism.

An illegal alien rapes a nine year old as a result of the Biden open borders agenda but lefties don't want to talk about it. Instead Media Matters comes up with a freaking insurance fraud with the word "Trump and it becomes a "current event".
Deflection hall of Fame. Congrats.

Forum List

Back