Man Who Claimed BLM Supporters Burned His Truck & Trump Flag Charged With Staging The Attack

Back in September 2020, a man living near Minneapolis, Minnesota opened up to news outlets about an alleged attack on his home which he implied was politically-motivated.

The man claimed he woke up just after 3 a.m. on a Wednesday morning to his garage, trucks, and trailer on fire.

The Brooklyn Center family said that they believed it was because of the “Trump 2020” flags that were draped over the property, but this was far from the truth.

The U.S. Attorney's Office says that Denis Vladmirovich Molla has been indicted for wire fraud after filing fraudulent insurance claims for a staged arson.

The 29-year-old claimed in 2020 that he woke up in the middle of the night to his property on fire.

"I heard just a big, loud boom, or a bang," Molla told WCCO in September 2020. "The first thing for me was my kids, my wife. What's going on?"

Molla claimed that he saw three people running away from his home after burning it and leaving graffiti on his garage that read "Biden 2020," "BLM" (short for “Black Lives Matter”), and the anarchy symbol of an "A" with a circle around it.

“When Molla’s insurance company denied some of those claims,” the report states, “Molla submitted written complaints to the insurance company claiming that it was defrauding him and threatened to report the company to the Department of Commerce and to the Attorney General.”

View attachment 669990

A crooked Trump Humper, who is surprised.

Let's see if they crush his ass for lying and trying to defraud his insurance company.
The best thing the Republican right does, is lie.!

Forum List

Back