the most unpredictable nfl team of 2014: which is it?

IMHO, the most annoying-as-hell, unpredictable NFL team to pick to win every week in 2014 is:

• the New York Giants.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • the Dallas Cowboys.

• the Philadelphia Eagles.

• the Washington Redskins.

• the New Orleans Saints.

• the Kansas City Chiefs.

• the Cleveland Browns.

• the Baltimore Ravens.

• the Cincinnati Bengals.

• the New England Patriots.

• the Miami Dolphins.

• the Chicago Bears.

• the Detroit Lions.

• the Green Bay Packers.

• the Houston Texans.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Straight up or 'Against the spread'?
A monkey can pick NFL games straight up with a high amount of accuracy. Picking 'Against the spread' is THE real challenge!!!

A monkey can pick NFL games straight up with a high amount of accuracy. Picking 'Against the spread' is THE real challenge!!!

Right, right.

I just wanna know which team has caused you the most hair-pullingly, head-bangingly maddening grief in a standard pick 'em pool or pools this season.

Forget survivor pools and the spread.

Though I'm no fan of theirs, the Chargers have driven me INSANE this year, for example.

You just cannot trust those motherfuckers, man.

Right, right.

I just wanna know which team has caused you the most hair-pullingly, head-bangingly maddening grief in a standard pick 'em pool or pools this season.

Though I'm no fan of theirs, the Chargers have driven me INSANE this year, for example.

The Kansas City Chiefs.

the shart curtain defense said:
Right, right.

The Kansas City Chiefs.

No frick'n doubt, those a-holes have cost me some serious prestige this season, too.

You're not alone.

I don't think I'm can bring myself to pick the frick'n Bears or the Texans to win again this season, either. Fuck them. :thup:

A monkey can pick NFL games straight up with a high amount of accuracy. Picking 'Against the spread' is THE real challenge!!![/QUOTE

the shart curtain defense said:
Right, right.

The Kansas City Chiefs.

No frick'n doubt, those a-holes have cost me some serious prestige this season, too.

You're not alone.

I don't think I'm can bring myself to pick the frick'n Bears or the Texans to win again this season, either. Fuck them. :thup:

I have been "waiting" for them to get it together since Ken Dawson retired....lol.

They came close some years back when Montana joined them....since then, it has been awful there.

Right, right.

The Kansas City Chiefs.
wouldnt argue that one,who would have ever thought they would beat the chargers in san diego.well the chargers beat themselves and gave them that game but i think that game destoyed their confidance for the year.had to comment on that cause thw bolts ARE my team.

I'd say the steelers. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely tanked next game.

I'm a die hard Steelers fan, and the way they have been playing recently boggles me. They can defeat some of the best teams in the NFL with huge numbers, but tank when playing some of the worst teams. It's amazing.

I'd say the steelers. I wouldn't be surprised if they completely tanked next game.

I'm a die hard Steelers fan, and the way they have been playing recently boggles me. They can defeat some of the best teams in the NFL with huge numbers, but tank when playing some of the worst teams. It's amazing.
thats been the history of the kansas city clowns football team.LOL.

Right, right.

The Kansas City Chiefs.
wouldnt argue that one,who would have ever thought they would beat the chargers in san diego.well the chargers beat themselves and gave them that game but i think that game destoyed their confidance for the year.had to comment on that cause thw bolts ARE my team.

Indeed. I have a long and dubious history with the Chargers. Im from San Diego and my high school football coach (Earl Faison) was a former Charger. I recall the days in the old AFL when it was a foregone conclusion that the Chargers could never beat the Chiefs. These days it is more a matter if which team will show up on any given day.

Right, right.

probably because i put a hex on them a few weeks back. :D

so which team do you root for? pretty cocky for a guy with a loser of a screen name, that's for sure...

the team that has been my favorite team for the past 20 years is the chargers.

[URL="http://www.usmessageboard.com/posts/9883669/"]Ouch!!! Ass-whuppin' In Arrowhead!!![/URL]

Right, right.

The Kansas City Chiefs.

Indeed. I have a long and dubious history with the Chargers. Im from San Diego and my high school football coach (Earl Faison) was a former Charger. I recall the days in the old AFL when it was a foregone conclusion that the Chargers could never beat the Chiefs. These days it is more a matter if which team will show up on any given day.
I wish the chargers would go back to the good old days when dan fouts was ther quarterback and they wore those awesome yellow pants.I still love them but not near as much as I did back then.

incidentially,I switched to being a chargers fan when the rams moved away from LA since they have the same colors and everything,they really looked a lot like them again back in the 80's when they had the yellow pants.but the chargers are about to go back to being my second favorite team next year though because the rams are going back to LA next year,have you heard that?

that idiot spanos opposes it claiming 30% of his business comes from orange county, funny how we never heard one peep out of him for 30 years when they were there though.:rolleyes-41:

if you werent aware of it,i hope you will check out this thread of mine and listen to the videos I have posted there as well as read all the posts there,dont have to read them everyday but try to read as many as you can each day.i took the saint louis apologists on there who insisted they arent coming back to school big time handing their asses to them on a platter. when they come back,it will be such big news,dont be surprised it it is on the front pages of the sports pages around the country everyday till the upcoming 2015 season.:thewave:

here is the link.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Right, right.

The Kansas City Chiefs.

I wish the chargers would go back to the good old days when dan fouts was ther quarterback and they wore those awesome yellow pants.I still love them but not near as much as I did back then.

incidentially,I switched to being a chargers fan when the rams moved away from LA since they have the same colors and everything,they really looked a lot like them again back in the 80's when they had the yellow pants.but the chargers are about to go back to being my second favorite team next year though because the rams are going back to LA next year,have you heard that?

that idiot spanos opposes it claiming 30% of his business comes from orange county, funny how we never heard one peep out of him for 30 years when they were there though.:rolleyes-41:

if you werent aware of it,i hope you will check out this thread of mine and listen to the videos I have posted there as well as read all the posts there,dont have to read them everyday but try to read as many as you can each day.i took the saint louis apologists on there who insisted they arent coming back to school big time handing their asses to them on a platter. when they come back,it will be such big news,dont be surprised it it is on the front pages of the sports pages around the country everyday till the upcoming 2015 season.:thewave:

here is the link.

expect Rams to be back in LA next year. US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
Thanks, I will check it out. I did like the Rams back in the day of Roman Gabriel and the Fearsome Foursome. And when I was a kid growing up in San Diego recall seeing some real greats like Lance Alworth and Paul Lowe.

Forum List

Back