The most right wing, conservative state in the union has of yet reported a coronavirus

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.
It is a useless state that's why.

Then why do all the Californians flock here?
Californians flock everywhere, so do Americans and foreigners to california.
Idaho GDP represents 0.37%...a typical useless red state.

They are Americans, I live in California in an upper middle class area for 20 years I met a handful california born Americans....most moved from different states like Idaho to make it here, some do some dont.
If Idaho was so desirable and california is not, we wouldn't see 40 million living in the golden state and most cant even locate Idaho on the map.

I will never get your ridiculous propaganda it's like you never left two miles from California, I am In Namp Idaho right now. Californians make their money there and run up here like people from Chicago, Detroit, Newyork run to Flordia south Carolina with their big pensions.

The housing market is ridiculous in boise
Who cares? Is a useless state compared to California.

That's maybe a LITTLE harsh. Visit Boise when this all blows over. I can tell you what to see, where to eat, and fun stuff to do. Yeah, while beautiful in parts, Idaho as a whole kinda sucks. But Boise has become a damn sophisticated city. You'd like it. :)

Not many blacks and you can walk down boise Downtown area in the middle of the night like in Casper Wyoming with not a care in the world

:)

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

All those liberals moving to Idaho.

Very interesting.

Watch as liberals turn that state from red to purple then blue.

If what you and the article claim is true, it's just a matter of time until all those liberals from California change the political makeup of Idaho.

Good.

I would move to Idaho if I didn't have adult children and grandchildren in CA. Idaho or Oregon are the only two states where I would move. I'm native born and instead from my time in the service I've lived in the Bay Area since birth.

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

They are Americans, I live in California in an upper middle class area for 20 years I met a handful california born Americans....most moved from different states like Idaho to make it here, some do some dont.
If Idaho was so desirable and california is not, we wouldn't see 40 million living in the golden state and most cant even locate Idaho on the map.

I will never get your ridiculous propaganda it's like you never left two miles from California, I am In Namp Idaho right now. Californians make their money there and run up here like people from Chicago, Detroit, Newyork run to Flordia south Carolina with their big pensions.

That's maybe a LITTLE harsh. Visit Boise when this all blows over. I can tell you what to see, where to eat, and fun stuff to do. Yeah, while beautiful in parts, Idaho as a whole kinda sucks. But Boise has become a damn sophisticated city. You'd like it. :)

Not many blacks and you can walk down boise Downtown area in the middle of the night like in Casper Wyoming with not a care in the world

Until the Dumpster Boy came along, Boise was taking in more Syrian and African refugees than LA and NYC combined. The diversity is improving - In a good way. And for the record, I wouldn't walk in ANY city in the middle of the night that wasn't well lit and plenty of people.

But yeah, you'd prolly be happier in Casper ;)

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

Very interesting.

If what you and the article claim is true, it's just a matter of time until all those liberals from California change the political makeup of Idaho.

Good.

I would move to Idaho if I didn't have adult children and grandchildren in CA. Idaho or Oregon are the only two states where I would move. I'm native born and instead from my time in the service I've lived in the Bay Area since birth.

I agree. Lived in coastal SoCal for 30 years, then Portland for 10 and Boise for 20. Back in Oregon now - central coast. Gorgeous. Only place I might live in California now would be central coast or Pacific Beach near San Diego. Thought about moving there, but too dang expensive!

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

Until the Dumpster Boy came along, Boise was taking in more Syrian and African refugees than LA and NYC combined. The diversity is improving - In a good way. And for the record, I wouldn't walk in ANY city in the middle of the night that wasn't well lit and plenty of people.

But yeah, you'd prolly be happier in Casper ;)

The only bad thing with Casper it's to damn windy, Chicago has nothing on that wind

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

Very interesting.

Good.

I agree. Lived in coastal SoCal for 30 years, then Portland for 10 and Boise for 20. Back in Oregon now - central coast. Gorgeous. Only place I might live in California now would be central coast or Pacific Beach near San Diego. Thought about moving there, but too dang expensive!

Central Coast has some very desirable towns and small cities, with access to heat when the coastal fog gets oppressive, and access to the coast when the heat gets too oppressive too. Surfing, however, is as cold there as is Ocean Beach in SF, San Diego has water much more comfortable, and less shark friendly.

Last edited:
My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

Very interesting.

Good.

Central Coast has some very desirable towns and small cities, with access to heat when the coastal fog gets oppressive, and access to the coast when the heat gets too oppressive too. Surfing, however, is as cold on there as is Ocean Beach in SF, San Diego has water much more comfortable, and less shark friendly.

Yep, I love to surf. Too cold here and the surf is pretty to watch but not great surfing waves. I fly down to PB for at least a couple weeks each year. Waves great most of time, water nice and eye candy = Off the Chain! :D

Plan on trading houses with someone in PB for a full month next time - Likely October.

84ce07c5-e635-47ad-8c91-b45049266c6d.c10.jpg

Not many blacks,,,?

Meaning what exactly? Is that your idea of a selling point?
Meaning that there is no crime -- crime only existed when blacks broke into this country and forced us to free them...

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

Not really alot of kind and generous people up here like last year when I lived in Wyoming.

I will never go to California..
Nobody cares if you come to California. Is the most visited state.

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

I say to the dumb founded, every place is beautiful and have bad and good parts in it.
I've seen many places and countries, California had the best combination and the nicest weather, and some right wingers bash it just because it is a blue state out of hatred.

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

Not really alot of kind and generous people up here like last year when I lived in Wyoming.

I will never go to California..
Nobody cares if you come to California. Is the most visited state.

But no one wants to live there anymore

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.
Because no one wants to be there

It's the fastest growing state in the country

I was talking to an old timer a few weeks ago, a biker dude. The stories he was telling me about twin falls when Evil tried to jump over the snake river canyon was fascinating.

He told me the hell Angeles came along and had one heck of a party, they invited everyone and had all the beer and food you could eat. As long as you didn't cause any problems they didnt care

My state of Idaho.

Go figure libs.

I say to the dumb founded, every place is beautiful and have bad and good parts in it.
I've seen many places and countries, California had the best combination and the nicest weather, and some right wingers bash it just because it is a blue state out of hatred.

Nothing wrong with state pride, and yes I know you migrated to California.

But the problem is when California tries to think they run the United states, and pushes the agenda on the rest of us

Forum List

Back