The most influential statement made that encouraged 1.7 million illegal aliens..

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Biden encouraged illegals to "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So you Biden apologists forget the concept of "context"! The illegals HEARD this from the would be president encouraging them to "SURGE to the BORDER". How many of you truly truly dumb people don't believe "illegals" ignore the rest but ONLY heard the above?
Thank goodness one state, Texas is concerned about our safety and continuing what Democrats prevented Trump from finishing!
Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 12.08.02 PM.png

c552NbMaSOFyxHMaOH1v9AFZLCXnoB4tqjCA8fXz6MIV7jbNdhk25XBMumiDI0RZHSy_3BwPwslWMBK9ax7AxytIAj1PNhLIrvZtMnk1kyCr0f4BZwqn5CeN2iceN8imy_2ToBsN

Border apprehensions are up, but it's just illegal immigrants returning to their jobs.

If you really want to stop illegal immigration, tell employers not to hire illegals.

Biden encouraged illegals to "I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

So you Biden apologists forget the concept of "context"! The illegals HEARD this from the would be president encouraging them to "SURGE to the BORDER". How many of you truly truly dumb people don't believe "illegals" ignore the rest but ONLY heard the above?
Thank goodness one state, Texas is concerned about our safety and continuing what Democrats prevented Trump from finishing!
View attachment 577124

Sounds like Joe screwed up the border with no real plan in place to handle the situation, to me. It is the biggest problem I have with his presidency, by far, nothing else, remotely close. Nobody liked Don's big mouth for his 4 years in office, but Joe's big mouth didn't have to make it sound like "welcome to the new free lunch, border policy" on national and internation TV, announcing to the world.

Sounds like Joe screwed up the border with no real plan in place to handle the situation, to me. It is the biggest problem I have with his presidency, by far, nothing else, remotely close. Nobody liked Don's big mouth for his 4 years in office, but Joe's big mouth didn't have to make it sound like "welcome to the new free lunch, border policy" on national and internation TV, announcing to the world.
Oh I agree with your Trump's big mouth...BUT the "BIG" difference Trump while a selfish person was smart enough to know that America is the better choice living a better life! Even though Trump was a loudmouth, he believed in America, family, law enforcement and all the better for USA attributes.

c552NbMaSOFyxHMaOH1v9AFZLCXnoB4tqjCA8fXz6MIV7jbNdhk25XBMumiDI0RZHSy_3BwPwslWMBK9ax7AxytIAj1PNhLIrvZtMnk1kyCr0f4BZwqn5CeN2iceN8imy_2ToBsN

Border apprehensions are up, but it's just illegal immigrants returning to their jobs.

If you really want to stop illegal immigration, tell employers not to hire illegals.
I don't disagree with your comments. But hypocrisy of people that support illegal immigrants live behind walls, have security services and that's ok...but no oh no walls around the USA! Pure idiocy.

Oh I agree with your Trump's big mouth...BUT the "BIG" difference Trump while a selfish person was smart enough to know that America is the better choice living a better life! Even though Trump was a loudmouth, he believed in America, family, law enforcement and all the better for USA attributes.
Everybody knows (including Joe) "that America is the better choice living a better life". Joe sure didn't have to extend a public invitation for the aliens to make that choice. Trump was and is a dick, and shows no future of not being a dick. I got no intention of being led around by the dick. Sure not going to take a chance of giving him the country again, possibly in perpetuity, by seeing him in office again. He's the kind of guy that won't just go ahead and leave when he is handed his hat.

^ But claims to not be a racist
And the claim is correct. I am not a racist and the word bores me to death. What Obama is doing to this country has nothing to do with color and everything to do with the death of this country. He is Biden's president and is running the show.

Want equal opportunity racism? Here ya go. This son of a bitch and his son as well as the Clintons are NWO to the bone and said the "Patriot Act" was in our best interest. What it was was a removal of our rights to privacy and liberty.
Here color this for me:

The sooner you realize that our country is under attack, that white George Soros and his friend white Pelosi are perpetuating the whole white bread is racist bullshit, the sooner we can come together to stop them. Stop lapping up the white bullshit and start thinking for yourself.

Last edited:
Everybody knows (including Joe) "that America is the better choice living a better life". Joe sure didn't have to extend a public invitation for the aliens to make that choice. Trump was and is a dick, and shows no future of not being a dick. I got no intention of being led around by the dick. Sure not going to take a chance of giving him the country again, possibly in perpetuity, by seeing him in office again. He's the kind of guy that won't just go ahead and leave when he is handed his hat.
So it appears political correctness is more important to you? I'm reminded of this Biblical scripture..
"So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:16
You want someone who is wishy-washy... good too shoes. Goes along to get along. You also don't seem to be able
to form your own opinions about Trump primarily because you firmly believe everything you heard about Trump from these people. I am evidently a little less provincial and more forgiving of Trump as a mortal flawed human who loves America...(selfishly I'm sure) loves his family, great respect for military/law enforcement and actually is a lot like millions of us Americans who are also flawed like Trump but at least don't pompously point out his flaws because the number one characteristic of people like Trump is they get things done!

MSMdonations.png

So it appears political correctness is more important to you? I'm reminded of this Biblical scripture..
"So, because you are lukewarm-neither hot nor cold-I am about to spit you out of my mouth.” Revelation 3:16
You want someone who is wishy-washy... good too shoes. Goes along to get along. You also don't seem to be able
to form your own opinions about Trump primarily because you firmly believe everything you heard about Trump from these people. I am evidently a little less provincial and more forgiving of Trump as a mortal flawed human who loves America...(selfishly I'm sure) loves his family, great respect for military/law enforcement and actually is a lot like millions of us Americans who are also flawed like Trump but at least don't pompously point out his flaws because the number one characteristic of people like Trump is they get things done!

View attachment 577148
The politically correct choice in the United States is adherence to the constitution, so you don't permanently screw the country we got. Trump doesn't support that, as a proven liar, and opportunist, that will even use rhetoric that encourages violent extremism to attain goals. Let him finance and army and go take over Mexico if he wants to create a new country to his new rules (which means no rules at the top, as long as you get your way). This country is taken and has been for over 245 years. Surely the trumper followers would be willing to give him Mexico. They hate it already.

The politically correct choice in the United States is adherence to the constitution, so you don't permanently screw the country we got. Trump doesn't support that, as a proven liar, and opportunist, that will even use rhetoric that encourages violent extremism to attain goals. Let him finance and army and go take over Mexico if he wants to create a new country to his new rules (which means no rules at the top, as long as you get your way). This country is taken and has been for over 245 years. Surely the trumper followers would be willing to give him Mexico. They hate it already.
And you are so grossly uninformed. Totally ignored the attached which had formed YOUR biased opinion.
Why didn't you comment on the FACTS the biased MSM did everything (here is some proof in addition to the attached:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
George W. Bush (28%), negative
Barack Obama (20%), negative

Donald Trump (62%) negative.
FACTS but ignorant people like you totally ignore! Where are your links and proof like that which I've provided?
ZERO because you are so plain and simple...DUMB!
MSMdonations.png

And you are so grossly uninformed. Totally ignored the attached which had formed YOUR biased opinion.
Why didn't you comment on the FACTS the biased MSM did everything (here is some proof in addition to the attached:
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden's first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%), negative
George W. Bush (28%), negative
Barack Obama (20%), negative

Donald Trump (62%) negative.
FACTS but ignorant people like you totally ignore! Where are your links and proof like that which I've provided?
ZERO because you are so plain and simple...DUMB!View attachment 577171
Hardly uninformed. I just believe the country is founded on and sustained by the constitution. You don't, preferring to listen to news services MSM and Right Wing. You are the problem.

Hardly uninformed. I just believe the country is founded on and sustained by the constitution. You don't, preferring to listen to news services MSM and Right Wing. You are the problem.
Then why don't YOU provide SUBSTANTIATION for your personal opinions? Most likely because YOU are illogical and believe the biased MSM! Come on! You tell me how you can believe the biased MSM when they donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden? Are you that ignorant of how money affects even mortals like newspeople and even subconsciously these newspeople OBVIOUSLY by donating 96%/90% have a subjective personal opinion!
Finally the proof of your ignorance is ONLY paying attention to Trump's foibles. Hey I agree he is a twerk! He is a braggart. He is a Queens NY breed person and obviously you've never been around these nouveau riche people that make up Queens, like Trump! But the majority of them LOVE America! FIRST! Not China. Not Europe. America.
And their reason like most intelligent people is the freedom of America! Call Trump all sort of juvenile names but he actually did more than most presidents in his first 3 years. And the biased MSM found a tremendous tool with Covid to help along with the massive Democrat "JUNK MAIL Voting."

And in which of his failed marriages do you reckon he learned to believe in family? Did he learn about law enforcement while pardoning all of the criminals he hired?

You are so full of shit

Then why don't YOU provide SUBSTANTIATION for your personal opinions? Most likely because YOU are illogical and believe the biased MSM! Come on! You tell me how you can believe the biased MSM when they donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden? Are you that ignorant of how money affects even mortals like newspeople and even subconsciously these newspeople OBVIOUSLY by donating 96%/90% have a subjective personal opinion!
Finally the proof of your ignorance is ONLY paying attention to Trump's foibles. Hey I agree he is a twerk! He is a braggart. He is a Queens NY breed person and obviously you've never been around these nouveau riche people that make up Queens, like Trump! But the majority of them LOVE America! FIRST! Not China. Not Europe. America.
And their reason like most intelligent people is the freedom of America! Call Trump all sort of juvenile names but he actually did more than most presidents in his first 3 years. And the biased MSM found a tremendous tool with Covid to help along with the massive Democrat "JUNK MAIL Voting."
He liked America so much he tried hard to sell the all of the stuff he paid the Chinese to make.

Forum List

Back