The most important point in both debates.......

Republicans have not made the case for exactly what they would do economically that is an improvement over the present administration other than just making the "job creators" less scared whatever that means, I take it that they might create some jobs if we as a nation abandon the working class to a future of Foxcon type wage slavery and a free pass to pollute like China.

The country has experienced 30 straight months of economic stagnation.
1) Rising inflation
2) Slow growth
3) Stubborn unemployment.

We are not on the right path. And what is Obama/Biden offering? Their words - "continue the path"
In 2008 - Obama's slogan was "Hope and Change"....hope is not a strategy.
Change is only good if it is the right kind.

Obama flat. Biden a demagogue, a bully, and a flat out liar. In the next few weeks, I expect the polling to reflect the deception that Joe so blatantly spewed!

Did you just pull this out your ass like Ryan did last night? Have you paid any attention to the fact checkers? You just prove all they have to do is say it and you believe it. Obama told Romney his tax plan wont work without adding to the deficit. Romney replied "where did you get this 5 tril from"? Then said "If I say it wont add to the deficit then it wont add to the deficit". Ryan basically said the same last night Joe's reply "Mathematically Impossible" The Tax Policy Center's answer? "Mathematically Impossible" Go to the TPC web site and read the plan and read why it can"t work. See that word CAN'T as in CAN NOT work. It is a mathematical impossibility. He can't do it he can't he can't he can't. No matter how many times he says he can he still can't. That is unless you believe Romney is smarter than math. You probably do.

oh bullshit, we have also heard from the FACTcheckers Romneys plan will work..so you believe who you want
what we DO KNOW is Obama's PLAN HASN'T AND WONT WORK, he's had FOUR years to try, now it's time for something new

Last edited:

Forum List

Back