The Most Dangerous City in the World

Want to guess where it is? Africa? The Middle East?

Think again. Just south of us in Honduras!

Detroit, the most dangerous city in the USA had 48 homicides per 100,000 people.

San Pedro Sula, Honduras, has 187 murders per 100,000 people.

No wonder they flee to the USA. Uneducated. Malnourished. Diseased.

Read more @ San Pedro Sula Is The Most Violent City On Earth PHOTOS - Business Insider
It's drugs. The problem is drugs, not race or religion or culture: drugs.

Detroit, the most dangerous city in the USA had 48 homicides per 100,000 people.

Read more @ San Pedro Sula Is The Most Violent City On Earth PHOTOS - Business Insider
Some are running here, yes. But the gangs and drug runners and low lifes have it made in Honduras...why leave their kingdom? The ones running here are the ones trying to survive, protect their families, feel safe, start all over and make something of themselves.

Once again....

Once again you spam out of ignorance.
Yeah? Prove me wrong then, pervert.
Well?????

How many dicks did you suck tonight SJ? More or less than 5?
Drunk again, eh old man? I guess you're defending the scat boy too, huh? That figures, another liberal defends perversion. No surprise there.

So more than 5? No surprise there.

I had a roomie a few years ago from El Salvador. That guy worked 3 jobs. And if I needed any help with anything, he was always ready to assist..without expecting pay but happy when I insisted. Why did he leave El Salvador? Fear. Wanting something better in his life. To LIVE.

I have been looking for a college student or high school student to help Mr. Gracie and I clean out the big shed in the back yard. Our neighbors fence blew down with the last storm and they are old too. We need help. So I placed an ad in Craigslist..asking for help from someone that needed a bit of extra cash..like a student. NOT ONE GUY CALLED. Not one. So Mr. Gracie called his friend Antonio asking if he had a relative that could help. TWO GUYS are coming next week to help the neighbors..and help us.

Lazy assed students. I had to get someone probably not even legal to come help us.

Some are running here, yes. But the gangs and drug runners and low lifes have it made in Honduras...why leave their kingdom? The ones running here are the ones trying to survive, protect their families, feel safe, start all over and make something of themselves.
Corrupt governments. We could help them a lot more if we helped the citizens overthrow the government officials who are in bed with the drug dealers.

Corrupt governments. We could help them a lot more if we helped the citizens overthrow the government officials who are in bed with the drug dealers.
Oy. It is a lost cause. Everyone is corrupt except the poorest of the poor and they are too afraid to do anything. I don't blame them.

Oy. It is a lost cause. Everyone is corrupt except the poorest of the poor and they are too afraid to do anything. I don't blame them.
We should arm the poor people and back them in taking their country back. That would require some of them being willing to fight though. That might be hard to do.

For good reason do we have laws and regulations pertaining to granting asylum or refugee status, which should not be confused with illegal immigration.

Forum List

Back