The Most Dangerous City in the World

Too bad they breed faster than they kill themselves off.

^ Why brown people don't vote republican
We know Democrats like to breed as many criminals as possible. More votes for them.

So what middle eastern countries on the other side of the planet would you like to invade for no reason instead of doing something about Mexico and South America? Or do you hope they keep killing themselves off and running to our border?

We know Democrats like to breed as many criminals as possible. More votes for them.

So what middle eastern countries on the other side of the planet would you like to invade for no reason instead of doing something about Mexico and South America? Or do you hope they keep killing themselves off and running to our border?
I see how much our Kenyan president is doing about it, inviting them here and offering them voting rights. Great strategy.

I see how much our Kenyan president is doing about it, inviting them here and offering them voting rights. Great strategy.

All of our politicians have a hard on for Iran and Israel. Nobody wants to clean up our own back yard. But hey I'm sure that Republicans, just like Reagan and the Bush's did, will crack down and put an end to illegals crossing the border. :rolleyes:

All of our politicians have a hard on for Iran and Israel. Nobody wants to clean up our own back yard. But hey I'm sure that Republicans, just like Reagan and the Bush's did, will crack down and put an end to illegals crossing the border. :rolleyes:
And who is the president right now? Oh wait, I forgot, he can't be held responsible. That would be racist.

And yet the biggest criminals in the country are Conservatives...what an inconvenient truth.
Too ridiculous to respond to.
And yet you did...how stupid of you, an attempt at an intelligent rebuttal.

And who is the president right now? Oh wait, I forgot, he can't be held responsible. That would be racist.

Held responsible for what? Managing the illegal immigration nobody wants to do anything about?

Held responsible for what? Managing the illegal immigration nobody wants to do anything about?
So, your answer is to open up the borders like Obama is doing? That figures. You're a very confused person, aren't you?

Don't pretend that fucking idiot represents the Republican Party. He represents nothing more than his own fear and weakness.

As for you, don't refer to human beings as a color. Have some respect for individual human dignity or accept that you are as much of an asshole as he is.

And yet the biggest criminals in the country are Conservatives...what an inconvenient truth.
Too ridiculous to respond to.
And yet you did...how stupid of you, an attempt at an intelligent rebuttal.
Ok, fucktard. Let's see your data. Show us where conservatives are the biggest criminals in the country.

Forum List

Back