The Morning Briefing: Behold the Incredible Triggering Power of the MAGA Hat!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The Washington Nationals went to the White House on Monday to celebrate their World Series win with the president of the United States and in a sane world, a champion baseball team and the president hanging out on a sunny day would just make for a nice story.

For the sufferers of Trump Derangement Syndrome, it was a cause of great distress.

This was an event the TDS crowd never wanted to happen, as evidenced by this tweet from noted Low-T poster boy Bill Kristol:

How great would it be if, at this afternoon's celebration on the Mall, Ted Lerner announced that the Nationals had decided as a team to respectfully decline President Trump's invitation to the White House?— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) November 2, 2019

Doctors agree that Kristol's stupidity is incurable.

Obviously, it was bad enough for these poor dears that the event happened at all. The Nationals players who did show up really spoiled things by enjoying themselves. Catcher Kurt Suzuki practically caused an international incident by wearing a Make America Great Again hat, a.k.a. the universal trigger for every American liberal whose daddy never said: "I love you."

(I took a screenshot of the following tweet and response of mine so I could blur out an expletive.)

suzukitweet-300x234.jpg

(Excerpt) Read more at pjmedia.com ...

-----------

The LEFT HAS TRULY GONE COMPLETELY INSANE!

The MSM is now losing control over their indoctrinated masses. It has them scared shitless..

Now people and whole teams do not fear them and their bigotry..

Liberals have entered the apoplectic stage of their TDS..

Little Billy Krystol is not even listened to anymore...no one cares what he thinks or says.....what a nose dive the idiot has made for himself....go up against Trump and feel the wrath of his voters....

The Washington Nationals went to the White House on Monday to celebrate their World Series win with the president of the United States and in a sane world, a champion baseball team and the president hanging out on a sunny day would just make for a nice story.

For the sufferers of Trump Derangement Syndrome, it was a cause of great distress.

This was an event the TDS crowd never wanted to happen, as evidenced by this tweet from noted Low-T poster boy Bill Kristol:

How great would it be if, at this afternoon's celebration on the Mall, Ted Lerner announced that the Nationals had decided as a team to respectfully decline President Trump's invitation to the White House?— Bill Kristol (@BillKristol) November 2, 2019

Obviously, it was bad enough for these poor dears that the event happened at all. The Nationals players who did show up really spoiled things by enjoying themselves. Catcher Kurt Suzuki practically caused an international incident by wearing a Make America Great Again hat, a.k.a. the universal trigger for every American liberal whose daddy never said: "I love you."

(I took a screenshot of the following tweet and response of mine so I could blur out an expletive.)

suzukitweet-300x234.jpg

-----------

Why was fat donnie feeling up that baseball player?

We need to have a "MAGA cap day" and all the liberals will keel over dead!

Our problems will be solved!

suzukitweet-300x234.jpg

-----------

Why was fat donnie feeling up that baseball player?
Doing his best Jojo Biden impression!!!!

The MSM is now losing control over their indoctrinated masses. It has them scared shitless..

Now people and whole teams do not fear them and their bigotry..

Liberals have entered the apoplectic stage of their TDS..
They are like the kid who cried "WOLF!!!"

Scream "IMPEACH" often enough and people stop listening:

We need to have a "MAGA cap day" and all the liberals will keel over dead!

Our problems will be solved!
I don't wear red nor message T-shirts but our hystericals think they just can "feel" my Trumpiness and are triggered.
I don't have to say a word ... I just smile and complete strangers go bat-shit crazier.

I've been verbally assaulted for having the temerity to be a white guy - once viciously while carrying a pizza - by a totally unhinged 20-something with pink hair, bad skin, and an extra 40 lbs. I think it was female but don't hold me to that.

BTW, I neither supported nor voted for Trump in 2016 but I wont repeat that mistake now or in 2020. The fukbubbles have convinced me of the error of my ways.

Last edited:
I've been verbally assaulted
for having the temerity to be a white guy -

When they pull that shit on me I reply "so you FREELY ADMIT that you're a racist"?

You should see the "deer in the headlights" stare they give :)

Forum List

Back