The month of Ramadan

LOL @ "scholar" puppet Kane------and "13th" "14th" centuries TOLEDO -----by that time christian and jewish scholars had already TRANSLATED any and all important Greek, Latin, and Hebrew stuff into arabic----for the RULERS of islamic spain---after they conquered the ALREADY ESTABLISHED cultural center City of Toledo-------circa the fifth century AD.----already harboring schools of scholars of the Christian and Jewish flavor. What Surada is really telling us----
CORRECTLY---is that when muslims conquered they
LAID CLAIM to many highly developed and LITERATE
cities. Even Mecca. They also had some very
hysterical episodes of DESTROYING the prior-----
INFIDEL books. In that sense there was some preservation via arabic-------not much, but some.
It is something like islam claiming the PYRAMIDS.
When Toledo was first established----written arabic was in its infancy

The Arabic, Hebrew and Latin Reception of Avicenna ...

Ibn Zuhr (ca. 1091-1161) is the most important physician of Muslim Spain. His Kitâb al-Taysîr, translated into Hebrew and Latin, is principally a manual of therapeutics containing descriptions ...

There certainly were some muslims who---at the time of the GLORIOUS AGE of ISLAMIC CONQUEST----took advantage of the situation and prior developments and science and medicine and even optics. There were lots of British EMPIRE people who learned who
borrowed CHICKENT TANDOORI from the INDUS
VALLEY. It's what invaders do. The Romans did it
to the Greeks and Egyptians

الجزء 1 سيدة الكنيسة مندهشة للتعلم عن المرأة في الإسلام

الجزء 2 سيدة الكنيسة مندهشة للتعلم عن المرأة في الإسلام

And funny thing. Ethiopians come from one of the oldest Christian countries in the world, yet it is not uncommon to see an Ethiopian woman, usually older, wear a white scarf
That is of little surprise. In the NT there is a passage which obliges women to cover their heads.

LOL @ "scholar" puppet Kane------and "13th" "14th" centuries TOLEDO -----by that time christian and jewish scholars had already TRANSLATED any and all important Greek, Latin, and Hebrew stuff into arabic----for the RULERS of islamic spain---after they conquered the ALREADY ESTABLISHED cultural center City of Toledo-------circa the fifth century AD.----already harboring schools of scholars of the Christian and Jewish flavor. What Surada is really telling us----
CORRECTLY---is that when muslims conquered they
LAID CLAIM to many highly developed and LITERATE
cities. Even Mecca. They also had some very
hysterical episodes of DESTROYING the prior-----
INFIDEL books. In that sense there was some preservation via arabic-------not much, but some.
It is something like islam claiming the PYRAMIDS.
When Toledo was first established----written arabic was in its infancy

Written Arabic was established by 4th century AD.

Jewish travelers established Toledo, Spain. They settled there in the 5th century.

Muslim Spain was mostly conquered by Berbers. It was a golden age for Jews.

Ibn Zuhr (ca. 1091-1161) is the most important physician of Muslim Spain. His Kitâb al-Taysîr, translated into Hebrew and Latin, is principally a manual of therapeutics containing descriptions ...

There certainly were some muslims who---at the time of the GLORIOUS AGE of ISLAMIC CONQUEST----took advantage of the situation and prior developments and science and medicine and even optics. There were lots of British EMPIRE people who learned who

There's a whole lot more to history than just Jewish history.

There's a whole lot more to history than just Jewish history.

there are ENDLESS versions specific of all sorts of GROUPS-----eg. ROMAN HISTORY. Columbus did
NOT invent the TEE PEE, peace pipe, or roasted Turkey

Do car bombings stop during ramadan?

They probably offer big discounts on suicide vests for children at this time of year.

What a sick, sick thing to say. Pathetic.
But so accurate

Not accurate at all. Muslims are fasting in Ramadan now. It's like Lent. Just this afternoon I was waiting at a bus stop and began talking with a Muslim woman who barely spoke any English. She said that she was from Afghanistan and that she and her child were safe here. All she had was a bus card to get her to a doctor's appointment, but it turned out that there was no money on it. I told the driver that I would pay for her, but he just waived her in. I gave her some extra bucks because I realized that she did not have the bus fare to get her back home. I don't know what will happen next, but I know that this woman was not concerned with suicide vests. She asked for my number. I did not think to get her's. I hope that she calls me. I can't speak Urdu, but I know a Pakistani who is fluent. He's a great guy, and he owes me one.
She must have been hot in her niqab. You should have told her that you have 100 camels, she would have been very impressed. Her father would have wanted to sell her to you for some.
You sure do have a way with people. What can possibly go wrong with a bedside manner like that. :rolleyes:

They probably offer big discounts on suicide vests for children at this time of year.

But so accurate

Not accurate at all. Muslims are fasting in Ramadan now. It's like Lent. Just this afternoon I was waiting at a bus stop and began talking with a Muslim woman who barely spoke any English. She said that she was from Afghanistan and that she and her child were safe here. All she had was a bus card to get her to a doctor's appointment, but it turned out that there was no money on it. I told the driver that I would pay for her, but he just waived her in. I gave her some extra bucks because I realized that she did not have the bus fare to get her back home. I don't know what will happen next, but I know that this woman was not concerned with suicide vests. She asked for my number. I did not think to get her's. I hope that she calls me. I can't speak Urdu, but I know a Pakistani who is fluent. He's a great guy, and he owes me one.
She must have been hot in her niqab. You should have told her that you have 100 camels, she would have been very impressed. Her father would have wanted to sell her to you for some.
You sure do have a way with people. What can possibly go wrong with a bedside manner like that. :rolleyes:
Hey, that's what they do in sheet countries. The younger the girl, the more camel she'll cost.

But so accurate

Hey, that's what they do in sheet countries. The younger the girl, the more camel she'll cost.

The money or property goes to the bride... and its hers alone by law.

The marriage age has gone up just like life expectancy has gone up with heathcare and education.

Trade was the biggest influence in the spread of Islam.
So that's why Muslim men loved their camels more than their women?
I believe she is ignoring you.
She's afraid of me because I speak the truth.

Nope.. Your ignorance is profound and I doubt you have enough life experience to respect people who aren't as ignorant as you.
You want ignorant? She'll show you how her husband should beat her:
Horrific video shows Muslim women defending husbands beating wives

Reality can be harsh:

The radical Islamist movement is not part of mainstream Islam. Think southern baptist on steroids in comparison to mainstream Christianity.

Is that the same with the treatment of women, gays, honor killings, terrorist attacks in the name of islam???

Isn't it true that sunnis and shites would be happy to kill each other off? Isn't there a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia presently on-going??

Man you are so full of shit.

Yes, gays are brutally treated in many Arab countries. (In one of the Indonesian islands recently, two young gay men were brutally whipped,)

But it is necessary to remember a few things.

1. In Syria, for example, gays -- I have read -- were quietly tolerated so long as they stayed in the closet. (That was the situation before the Civil War at least.)

2. Christians in Europe & the U.S. until recently were also harsh in their treatment of gay people.

a. After World War II, the Allied forces freed all the concentration camp inmates-- EXCEPT men who had been sent there for violating Nazi anti-gay laws.

b. The Englishman who helped saved his country from Nazi invasion was discovered to be gay after the war. He was offered jail or chemical castration. He chose the latter. A few years later, he apparently committed suicide.

c. Here in the States, the police regularly entrapped thousands of gay men, resulting in many of them losing their jobs. New York City cops would even urge landlords to evict gay tenants.

3. Today many countries in Africa brutally treat gays. It is said that some Christian missionaries from the United States urge those countries to do so.
Syria---ALAWIT MUSLIMS which aren't like the other muslim sects. Assad and the alawits protect (or were protecting before the civil war) miniority religions including christians from the bigger muslim sects such as the Sunni. Nothing that the alawits do should be confused with their eviler counter parts.

Trade was the biggest influence in the spread of Islam.
So that's why Muslim men loved their camels more than their women?
I believe she is ignoring you.
She's afraid of me because I speak the truth.

Nope.. Your ignorance is profound and I doubt you have enough life experience to respect people who aren't as ignorant as you.
You want ignorant? She'll show you how her husband should beat her:
Horrific video shows Muslim women defending husbands beating wives

You are allowed to beat your wife with a miswak and a silk handkerchief. Beyond that you are instructed to divorce her.

But so accurate

The marriage age has gone up just like life expectancy has gone up with heathcare and education.
Education costs are going up? Why, does the koran cost more these days?
And healthcare going up as well because it's getting more expensive to fly your citizens to countries where they have real hospitals.
Well, at least the wife gets the camels but has to fuck a stranger for the rest of her life. Not really a good trade off.

Reality can be harsh:

The radical Islamist movement is not part of mainstream Islam. Think southern baptist on steroids in comparison to mainstream Christianity.

Is that the same with the treatment of women, gays, honor killings, terrorist attacks in the name of islam???

Isn't it true that sunnis and shites would be happy to kill each other off? Isn't there a proxy war between Iran and Saudi Arabia presently on-going??

Man you are so full of shit.

Yes, gays are brutally treated in many Arab countries. (In one of the Indonesian islands recently, two young gay men were brutally whipped,)

But it is necessary to remember a few things.

1. In Syria, for example, gays -- I have read -- were quietly tolerated so long as they stayed in the closet. (That was the situation before the Civil War at least.)

2. Christians in Europe & the U.S. until recently were also harsh in their treatment of gay people.

a. After World War II, the Allied forces freed all the concentration camp inmates-- EXCEPT men who had been sent there for violating Nazi anti-gay laws.

b. The Englishman who helped saved his country from Nazi invasion was discovered to be gay after the war. He was offered jail or chemical castration. He chose the latter. A few years later, he apparently committed suicide.

c. Here in the States, the police regularly entrapped thousands of gay men, resulting in many of them losing their jobs. New York City cops would even urge landlords to evict gay tenants.

3. Today many countries in Africa brutally treat gays. It is said that some Christian missionaries from the United States urge those countries to do so.
Syria---ALAWIT MUSLIMS which aren't like the other muslim sects. Assad and the alawits protect (or were protecting before the civil war) miniority religions including christians from the bigger muslim sects such as the Sunni. Nothing that the alawits do should be confused with their eviler counter parts.

The Alwites are above the law in Syria.. They are free to manufacture and smuggle drugs and to kidnapp for ransom. The Christians were terrified of them.. Syria has always been about assassinations.

You are allowed to beat your wife with a miswak and a silk handkerchief. Beyond that you are instructed to divorce her.
You can beat her as you're brushing your teeth. :lmao:
external-content.duckduckgo.jpg

But so accurate

Education costs are going up? Why, does the koran cost more these days?
And healthcare going up as well because it's getting more expensive to fly your citizens to countries where they have real hospitals.
Well, at least the wife gets the camels but has to fuck a stranger for the rest of her life. Not really a good trade off.

They have excellent hospitals and universities. They are turning out women engineers, lawyers, doctors, pilots.

As I said earlier, you are profoundly ignorant.

Forum List

Back