The Modern Holocaust Deniers

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
This is for all those who minimize what happened on October 7th, and all those who make excuses for th atrocities. You know who you are, as do we. I don't hold out hope that any of you will realize what you're doing, but still I hope.

A poorly educated populace around the world is the reason denials and riff raff can skew history. It is up to the current generarion to do their part and educate them. The futher in the past the memory the more likely it is to be repeated be it the Holocaust or 9/11.

A poorly educated populace around the world is the reason denials and riff raff can wckew history. It is up to the current generarion to do their part and educate them. The futher in the past the memory the more likely it is to be repeated be it the Holocaust or 9/11.
Such noble sounding, yet totally worthless words. The only way to prevent evil is to destroy evil.

Hamas isn't big enough to pull off a Holocaust, just a faction of goat breeders being terrorists
but they can FANTASIZE what do you think those HOOKAHS are for. Stuff you
face with Khat-----rev up the HOOKAH and find a baby to decapitate---and allah
smiles

Did Hamas do anything more than what the IDF has done to the Palestinian people over 75 years?

We need to deal with actual evidence instead of falling into emotional pitying over the holocaust.

Can we devote this thread to just doing that, without pretending that Hamas violence hasn't been caused by like crimes against humanity by the apartheid regime?

I get that and to be honest I've taken note of who's antisemitic and anti Israel on here.

I want nothing to do with them

The DemoKKKrats currently have FOUR Holocaust deniers representing them in Congress (Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, Ayana Pressley, and Hakeem Jeffries). There are likely many more who are not open about it (Cori Bush, AOC, and Sheila Jackson come to mind).

Did Hamas do anything more than what the IDF has done to the Palestinian people over 75 years?

We need to deal with actual evidence instead of falling into emotional pitying over the holocaust.

Can we devote this thread to just doing that, without pretending that Hamas violence hasn't been caused by like crimes against humanity by the apartheid regime?
Learn some real fucking history before opining, you nutless psycho Candian Kunt.

I imagine Holocaust denial is rampant among the corporate media, and we know for sure it's rampant in academia.
I am always amazed at how many people in American media have distinctly foreign names, many of whom are distinctly anti-west.

You have to be a really dumb downed idiot to believe the Holocaust never happened
you cannot imagine the extent----MILLIONS based on an islamo nazi
program that extends back into the mid-thirties and counting and afflicting
muslim kids world-wide---in schools, mosques and at home---or maybe
billions -----I lose track after 500,000

you cannot imagine the extent----MILLIONS based on an islamo nazi
program that extends back into the mid-thirties and counting and afflicting
muslim kids world-wide---in schools, mosques and at home---or maybe
billions -----I lose track after 500,000

I've been to Buchenwald, sobering and the Nazis weren't baking cookies in those ovens

Learn some real fucking history before opining, you nutless psycho Candian Kunt.
There are thousands of examples the include large groups of civilian Palestinians being slaughtered.

Should we take into consideration what is the humane way to kill innocents.

Is decapitation any more egregious if the head is left to the rats?

We're getting int overkill for sympathy. Ask me about that.

There are thousands of examples the include large groups of civilian Palestinians being slaughtered.

Should we take into consideration what is the humane way to kill innocents.

Is decapitation any more egregious if the head is left to the rats?

We're getting int overkill for sympathy. Ask me about that.
you are seeking permission?

Forum List

Back