Flashback: President Trump told Ohio factory workers not to sell their homes

GM's poor business practices are Trump's fault?

This should prove interesting
Hold on. Republicans love the free market right? If someone up's the cost of raw materials like steel and aluminum by issuing tariffs for instance. Is it a bad trading practice when that company looks for places were that isn't the case? Seems to me that holding trump responsible isn't all that hard.

Hold on. Republicans love the free market right? If someone up's the cost of raw materials like steel and aluminum by issuing tariffs for instance. Is it a bad trading practice when that company looks for places were that isn't the case? Seems to me that holding trump responsible isn't all that hard.

Always look deeper.

This Chart Explains GM's Woes Better Than Blaming Trump

Always look deeper.

Your article cites three reasons. The tariffs, subprime loans and changing tastes. Reason one is clearly Trump. Reason two one could also hold him responsible IMO. The government could issue regulations that would make the issuing of credit subject to certain criteria. Something that would reduce to number of delinquencies. They could empower the CPA to go after creditors who are lacks or predatory. Trump very much is for complete deregulation of the banks. I give you reason 3. It would still mean Trump holds a significant responsibility.

Always look deeper.

Your article cites three reasons. The tariffs, subprime loans and changing tastes. Reason one is clearly Trump. Reason two one could also hold him responsible IMO. The government could issue regulations that would make the issuing of credit subject to certain criteria. Something that would reduce to number of delinquencies. They could empower the CPA to go after creditors who are lacks or predatory. Trump very much is for complete deregulation of the banks. I give you reason 3. It would still mean Trump holds a significant responsibility.

Yeah whatever....good grief corral your TDS for cripes sake. It's past tiresome

Always look deeper.

What no counterargument besides "you guys don't like Trump"? That is true I don't like him. Doesn't mean what I just said is wrong. If you can find faults with the reasoning, I'm all ears. What you just said is not a reasoning.

Always look deeper.

What no counterargument besides "you guys don't like Trump"? That is true I don't like him. Doesn't mean what I just said is wrong. If you can find faults with the reasoning, I'm all ears. What you just said is not a reasoning.

There is no reasoning with anti Trump loons...you have tunnel vision and must blame Trump.

Have a good one

Always look deeper.

There is no reasoning with anti Trump loons...you have tunnel vision and must blame Trump.

Have a good one
Lol, sure your arguments are so good you keep them to yourself since I'm so obviously unreasonable. See you around Sassy.

Have a good one
Lol, sure your arguments are so good you keep them to yourself since I'm so obviously unreasonable. See you around Sassy.

I have my reason...I gave up reasoning with anti Trump loons like you long ago...moron

Have a good one

I have my reason...I gave up reasoning with anti Trump loons like you long ago...moron
Sure calling someone who didn't call you any names moron and loon is usually a sign of someone with well reasoned arguments.

Have a good one

Sure calling someone who didn't call you any names moron and loon is usually a sign of someone with well reasoned arguments.

Yawn....I don't care. How's that? Run along and bawl about Trump to someone who gives two shits. You loons have overplayed it to the point all I do is roll my eyes.

Have a good one

Yawn....I don't care. How's that? Run along and bawl about Trump to someone who gives two shits. You loons have overplayed it to the point all I do is roll my eyes.
If you don't care why did you feel the need to tell me? Why spending a Saturday evening on a forum like this at all, for that matter? As to me bawling about Trump. The way I see it, I replied to you claiming Trump has nothing to do with the troubles with GM. In other words bawling about the injustice to Trump. You just are incapable of defending that position. We both know that, and I called you on it.

Last edited:
00pm

Have a good one

Evidently you cared enough to respond to this post seven fucking times already in defense of your pussy grabber..

Forum List

Back