The media's "zombie" fad...shoot sub-humans

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
You can't get a couple of clicks into the cable or satellite networks without seeing a new "zombie" or old zombie series or movie. Humans haven't evolved much beyond the early to mid 20th century where some modern allegedly advanced cultures invented the concept of classifying certain nationalities to be sub-humans in order to justify their extermination or incarceration. The zombie culture is the perfect venue for educating dumb assed kids that sub-humans actually exist and the only way to save civilization is to shoot them in the head.

Hehe. I understand what you are saying and I believe that you do have a good point.

Hehe. I understand what you are saying and I believe that you do have a good point.

Fantasize about killing (it's always about killing) sub humans and maybe 1/100th of the nut cases actually think about acting on the fantasy but what do they do when there are no real zombies? Take out the next best target?

You can't get a couple of clicks into the cable or satellite networks without seeing a new "zombie" or old zombie series or movie. Humans haven't evolved much beyond the early to mid 20th century where some modern allegedly advanced cultures invented the concept of classifying certain nationalities to be sub-humans in order to justify their extermination or incarceration. The zombie culture is the perfect venue for educating dumb assed kids that sub-humans actually exist and the only way to save civilization is to shoot them in the head.
I find your analysis problematical. Many people like to dress up as zombies at Halloween, and some of them are black. It's hard to believe that people who have been stigmatized in the past as racially inferior would choose to portray a fictional character (zombies) that your analysis asserts is a contemporary representation
of a sub human menace to society.

Black woman depicting a zombie at a halloween party

Forum List

Back