the Media talking about QAnon

Rodimus

Platinum Member
Dec 8, 2021
Brian Stelter used to mention QAnon alot on his show on Sundays on CNN and now he hasn't really talked about QAnon at all. the same thing with Pamela Brown on Saturday and Sunday nights on CNN. I have not heard her talk about QAnon for awhile. She said she has a relative who believes and supports QAnon.

Q is overjoyed by the attention ...

tumblr_c1ef8758f3085d0e61db12ca9d3c5930_95220c3c_540.gif

What the hell is Qanon? And why are the democrats pushing this but are OK with pedophilia generally? I am confused.
QAnon is group of people that believe a small group of men or Cabal rules the world. It is mostly Republicans that are believers with QAnon, claiming Democrats are part of the conspiracy and are pedophiles.

QAnon is group of people that believe a small group of men or Cabal rules the world. It is mostly Republicans that are believers with QAnon, claiming Democrats are part of the conspiracy and are pedophiles.
I was being rhetorical. You Do know what that is? I am conservative, I have never met anyone in 'QANON'. Never. Ever. In 65 years. So when democrats support teaching this pro pedophile agenda THAT I can be banned for alleging them for, seems rather dodgy.

I was being rhetorical. You Do knw what that is? I am conservative, I have never met anyone in QANON. Never. Ever. In 65 years. So when democrats support teaching this pro pedophile agenda I can be banned for alleging something seems rather dodgy.
yes, i do. :) thanks for the explanation!

QAnon, which was simply another messageboard, suddenly was labeled a "conspiracy theory" by the fake news media soon after Epstein got busted. Hmmm...I wonder why...

What is the Democrat fake news media so afraid of? :eusa_think:

The fact of the matter, contrary to countless leftist fake news media reports, QAnon is not and never was a theory, let alone a conspiracy theory.

Last edited:
Brian Stelter used to mention QAnon alot on his show on Sundays on CNN and now he hasn't really talked about QAnon at all. the same thing with Pamela Brown on Saturday and Sunday nights on CNN. I have not heard her talk about QAnon for awhile. She said she has a relative who believes and supports QAnon.
HLN and CNN do not talk about QAnon nowadays. i think that is good for QAnon. it keeps them under the radar and they can win elections and change our government. The Cabal needs to go.

Forum List

Back