The market will ‘breathe a sigh of relief’ if President Trump is re-elected

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
The stock market will ‘breathe a sigh of relief’ if President Trump is re-elected in 2020, says billionaire Howard Marks
MarketWatch
9ffd5163a94798bb50d5a6bf4d4f4513ec176612.jpeg

The stock market will ‘breathe a sigh of relief’ if President Trump is...
Howard Marks, co-founder of Oaktree Capital Management, who has made billions investing in distressed debt, says that a 2020 election victory likely would be...

Howard Marks, co-founder of Oaktree Capital Management, who has made billions investing in distressed debt, says that a 2020 election victory likely would be a major relief for Wall Street investors.

During an interview on CNBC on the sidelines of the Goldman Sachs Financial Services conference in New York City on Tuesday, Marks said Trump’s pro-business stance since winning a first presidential term in 2016, in stunning fashion against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, has made him an attractive president for the deep-pocketed crowd in financial markets

My comment: This is all the more reason Trump will be reelected. Remember the “Trump Bump” after the last election but before he took office? Stocks soared after election night, while lefties wept. How soon the Left forgets that the markets loved Trump and hated Criminal Hilary.

Trump has tied his success to the stock market, and I predict there will be a point where it severely bites him in the ass.

A major problem that could arise with this scenario is that Corona virus is spreading faster in China than SARS did. With knock on effects to Taiwan, Japan and Korea supply chains could break down.

• Banned
A major problem that could arise with this scenario is that Corona virus is spreading faster in China than SARS did. With knock on effects to Taiwan, Japan and Korea supply chains could break down.

I don't understand your post. What "scenario". This is just saying how the market will react when Trump is reelected. It is not saying that his reelection depends on the market.

Trump has tied his success to the stock market, and I predict there will be a point where it severely bites him in the ass.

The Dems have tied their success to impeaching Trump, and I predict there will be a point where it severely bites them in the ass. I wonder how they will like their investments if he is not reelected?

Trump has not tied his success to the stock market. I don't know where you get that from.

You’re either kidding or completely stupid. Trump has bragged multiple times about how well the market has done while he is president. You seriously have never heard this?

The Stock Market Is Up. So Is Trump’s Bragging.

Howard Marks, co-founder of Oaktree Capital Management, who has made billions investing in distressed debt, says that a 2020 election victory likely would be a major relief for Wall Street investors.

That's right folks, as long as we keep the plutocrats on Wall Street like Billionaire Fund Manager Howard Marks happy nothing else matters.

.,... so go vote for Donny this November 'cause we wouldn't want to do anything to stress Howard out. :cool:

• Banned

The Dems have tied their success to impeaching Trump, and I predict there will be a point where it severely bites them in the ass. I wonder how they will like their investments if he is not reelected?

The extremists might not even care. Thats how insane they are.

The stock market will ‘breathe a sigh of relief’ if President Trump is re-elected in 2020, says billionaire Howard Marks
MarketWatch

Howard Marks, co-founder of Oaktree Capital Management, who has made billions investing in distressed debt, says that a 2020 election victory likely would be...

During an interview on CNBC on the sidelines of the Goldman Sachs Financial Services conference in New York City on Tuesday, Marks said Trump’s pro-business stance since winning a first presidential term in 2016, in stunning fashion against Democratic rival Hillary Clinton, has made him an attractive president for the deep-pocketed crowd in financial markets

My comment: This is all the more reason Trump will be reelected. Remember the “Trump Bump” after the last election but before he took office? Stocks soared after election night, while lefties wept. How soon the Left forgets that the markets loved Trump and hated Criminal Hilary.

I wouldn't be so sure of that as I think it's a foregone conclusion by now. However there may be some celebratory butying going on as the demodummies are screaming at the sky.
I expect a nice little bump up when this latest charade is finally laid to rest though. The market just may hit 30K before my prediction of before the election or should I say, reelection.

MarketWatch

I wouldn't be so sure of that as I think it's a foregone conclusion by now. However there may be some celebratory butying going on as the demodummies are screaming at the sky.
I expect a nice little bump up when this latest charade is finally laid to rest though. The market just may hit 30K before my prediction of before the election or should I say, reelection.

Not a bad prediction

The only possible cloud for Trump is too many congressional Ds being rolled over on as a result of Carter Page's lawsuits against the DNC and DOJ

MarketWatch

I think the Stock Market has already priced in a Trump Victory in November. Donald J.Trump is a Tremendous , odds-on, favorite to schlong whomever the Democrats put up in 2020.

MarketWatch

I think the Stock Market has already priced in a Trump Victory in November. Donald J.Trump is a Tremendous , odds-on, favorite to schlong whomever the Democrats put up in 2020.

You could be right.

Forum List

Back