The Main American Problem

That's okay, you are still young on this forum.

So... are you going to bug out or die in place?
you're so funny...
I have been on this forum since the beginning of its development....
that's why I know all the users of the forum

You moron there is no such language as “Jewish.”
I graduated from Moscow State University at the Faculty of Mathematics, Cybernetics and Programming...
therefore...
Maybe I'm not an "moron" :laughing0301:

ты еще молодой на этом форуме... ;)
Please post in English. We like having Global USMB members, but the use of other languages is too often abused in order to circumvent rules.

I graduated from Moscow State University at the Faculty of Mathematics, Cybernetics and Programming...
therefore...
Maybe I'm not an "moron" :laughing0301:
I have no problem with the Russian people. Unfortunately, you have been misled into a war that will gain you nothing but death. Putin’s war against the people of Ukraine will gain the Russian people nothing. The only people who will gain from this war will be Putin and his oligarch friends who will profit from Ukraine’s natural resources while you have to live with a Ruble that is now worth .010 cents the dollar. The Ruble is practically worthless. But not to worry. While you and the Russian people are starving, Putin and his friends will still have their country dachas.

Last edited:
you're so funny...
I have been on this forum since the beginning of its development....
that's why I know all the users of the forum
Now I know you're a liar, because I "PERSONALLY" know the man that was the creator of this forum. I even know where he's at right now, and I was/is, one of the first here.

You're a lying troll, and a pathetic one at that... "Liberzon"... can't even get more creative than that to hide you're a "Liberal." So, how much is Soros paying you to troll here as a Russian?

Last edited:
I'm not interested in you... You don't have enough education to argue with me...
I advise you not to bother me..
Otherwise I'll tell you about your shame on USMB

LMAO!

Oh I am plenty intelligent for whatever discussion you want to have.

And empty threats won't get you anywhere here.

Forum List

Back