The Madness of the Republicans

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
Right this moment, the Republican house members are at the Whitehouse, holding what can only be described as a delirious celebration, with mad king Trump and the evil Mike Pence,

all over the fact that the Republican majority in the House passed a healthcare bill.

If you RW'ers out there don't find this simply crazy, let me ask you, how would you have reacted if Obama and the Democrats had done this?

Right this moment, the Republican house members are at the Whitehouse, holding what can only be described as a delirious celebration, with mad king Trump and the evil Mike Pence,

all over the fact that the Republican majority in the House passed a healthcare bill.

If you RW'ers out there don't find this simply crazy, let me ask you, how would you have reacted if Obama and the Democrats had done this?
yeahhhhhhhhhhhh

wonder what Hillary is doing?

wonder what Hillary is doing?

Probably smiling smugly.

like the whiney little bitches they are?

Up next, a gala Capitol ball to celebrate a major post office naming.

Wrong silly! Next up, tax reform, and a few other things. Then come September, all your hopes and dreams are going away as "shut-er-down" takes affect, and the debate over who to blame becomes real. Better practice for your opening salvo now-)

How did the Democrats act when they passed the ACA?

And after giving Pelosi the exact ammunition she wants for 2018. Whether the dems can re-take the House is still an open question. I've heard the odds are 50-50, but now the dems will be further energized. And if they take districts Hillary won or lost by single digets, it's over.

Let's see if we get this straight. The same people who were crowing that Trump couldn't get HC passed the first time are now crowing because he did?

Interesting, these partisan beasts.

Is there cake at the winning republicans party right now too

I like cake.i like confetti cake it's great.

They would have shit their pants They've done that for less

Forum List

Back