The Lost Class 2021

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
A couple of NRA stooges were punked into delivering a commencement address to over 3,000 empty chairs representing kids who died from gun violence. They were told they’d need to participate in a dress rehearsal. After that they were told it was cancelled due to a credible threat of gun violence. Brilliant!

Last edited:
Why did the NRA kill those students?

How much do you want to bet they were murdered by career criminals that Democrats let loose?

You mad bro? Think those buttholes should sue because they were punked? Tough.
Had they been smart and run a background check on the school, they’d have found that it doesn’t exist. :lol:

A couple of NRA stooges were punked into delivering a commencement address to over 3,000 empty chairs. They were told they’d need to participate in a dress rehearsal. After that they were told it was cancelled.

So, you think it smart and clever to set up a fake rehearsal speech for the people who INVENTED gun safety and responsibility training, knowing there would never be any actual speech to a packed room, and you think you accomplished something and you're proud of it.

That's what grade-school children do.

How much do you want to bet they were murdered by career criminals that Democrats let loose?
Had they been smart and run a background check on the school, they’d have found that it doesn’t exist. :lol:

Agreed. When dealing with fuckhead progressive juveniles, you need to check everything and believe nothing. Like their "no election fraud" bullshit claims.

More virtue signaling from a political alignment that can't do anything else.

What if it was some abortion doctors being invited to a commencement for all the aborted children in the same time period?

A couple of NRA stooges were punked into delivering a commencement address to over 3,000 empty chairs. They were told they’d need to participate in a dress rehearsal. After that they were told it was cancelled.

So, you think it smart and clever to set up a fake rehearsal speech for the people who INVENTED gun safety and responsibility training, knowing there would never be any actual speech to a packed room, and you think you accomplished something and you're proud of it.

All they can try for is attempted gotcha moments to be cheered on by their idiotic fellow travelers.

Yes it was very smart & clever campaign by parents who lost their son at Sandy Hook.

Fuck the NRA. They’ve been good at absolutely nothing for minimally a dozen years other than corruption, grift, and putting more guns on the street.

If you’re still a member, maybe you could just skip the middleman and send LaPierre a $5,000 suit.

Agreed. When dealing with fuckhead progressive juveniles, you need to check everything and believe nothing. Like their "no election fraud" bullshit claims.

Check everything and believe nothing? Lol, all these assholes had to do was Google James Madison High School Las Vegas to see it didn’t exist. I would certainly do that prior to driving from Montana. :D

What if it was some abortion doctors being invited to a commencement for all the aborted children in the same time period?

Abortion doctors are smarter than NRA goons ;)

That doesn't answer my question.

Check everything and believe nothing? Lol, all these assholes had to do was Google James Madison High School Las Vegas to see it didn’t exist. I would certainly do that prior to driving from Montana. :D

Maybe they didn't expect people to be deceitful twats?

Other than making those who pulled off the stunt feel good about themselves they accomplished nothing. So bravo to them for showing if they have learned nothing else they have learned virtue signaling.

And maybe the organizers didn’t expect the NRA to be such deceitful twats?

First in with the twattery loses, and especially when said twattery resulted in the death of their child, and thousands of others.

Buyer beware. Especially stupid buyers. Did that dumb it down enough for ya?

First in with the twattery loses, and especially when said twattery resulted in the death of their child, and thousands of others.

The NRA's positions are open for everyone to see. That you disagree with them doesn't change that.

So I guess pool manufacturers and car manufacturers should have the same done to them?

Buyer beware. Especially stupid buyers. Did that dumb it down enough for ya?

Dodge, duck dip dive and dodge.

You really are one of the lamest posters on this board, SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED lame.

The NRA's positions are open for everyone to see. That you disagree with them doesn't change that.

So I guess pool manufacturers and car manufacturers should have the same done to them?

Pool and car owners go around purposely killing people with them?
I suppose a few neo-Nazi car owners have. Rare thankfully.

1624549541855.jpeg

View attachment 505049
What proof is there that the driver was a racist?

View attachment 505049
What proof is there that the driver was a racist?

Spare me - We have his social media. Catch up please.

Forum List

Back