The Lost Class 2021

Why did the NRA kill those students?
How much do you want to bet they were murdered by career criminals that Democrats let loose?
You mad bro? Think those buttholes should sue because they were punked? Tough.
Had they been smart and run a background check on the school, they’d have found that it doesn’t exist. :lol:

Agreed. When dealing with fuckhead progressive juveniles, you need to check everything and believe nothing. Like their "no election fraud" bullshit claims.

Check everything and believe nothing? Lol, all these assholes had to do was Google James Madison High School Las Vegas to see it didn’t exist. I would certainly do that prior to driving from Montana. :D

Maybe they didn't expect people to be deceitful twats?

And maybe the organizers didn’t expect the NRA to be such deceitful twats?

First in with the twattery loses, and especially when said twattery resulted in the death of their child, and thousands of others.

The NRA's positions are open for everyone to see. That you disagree with them doesn't change that.

So I guess pool manufacturers and car manufacturers should have the same done to them?

Pool and car owners go around purposely killing people with them?
I suppose a few neo-Nazi car owners have. Rare thankfully.

View attachment 505049

They combined kill more kids than guns do, cars probably by themselves.

Yet you fixate on guns.

A couple of NRA stooges were punked into delivering a commencement address to over 3,000 empty chairs representing kids who died from gun violence. They were told they’d need to participate in a dress rehearsal. After that they were told it was cancelled due to a credible threat of gun violence. Brilliant!

Dumb

So, you think it smart and clever to set up a fake rehearsal speech for the people who INVENTED gun safety and responsibility training, knowing there would never be any actual speech to a packed room, and you think you accomplished something and you're proud of it. That's what grade-school children do.
Fuck the NRA. They’ve been good at absolutely nothing ~ ~ ~ putting more guns on the street.

What an asshole. Do tell us how you think the NRA has put one gun on the street and why you think that is bad. Guns are neither inherently good nor bad, it is how the end user uses them. Most guns used save lives. The media only reports to you when a few are used badly to hurt others.

But that's OK, Glove! When the civil war comes down, it'll be you anti-gunners caught with your thumbs up your collective asses. Right where they belong.

How much do you want to bet they were murdered by career criminals that Democrats let loose?
Had they been smart and run a background check on the school, they’d have found that it doesn’t exist. :lol:

Agreed. When dealing with fuckhead progressive juveniles, you need to check everything and believe nothing. Like their "no election fraud" bullshit claims.

Check everything and believe nothing? Lol, all these assholes had to do was Google James Madison High School Las Vegas to see it didn’t exist. I would certainly do that prior to driving from Montana. :D

All you've shown, Glove is that the NRA are used to trusting people dealing with folks of integrity, being able to take them at their word, until they met YOU. You've shown that they never ran into such buttholes until YOU came along. You can bet they won't make that mistake a second time.

SHAME. Too bad you and the others didn't LISTEN to their presentation, you might have actually LEARNED something.

First in with the twattery loses, and especially when said twattery resulted in the death of their child, and thousands of others.

That's so irrational not making any sense it goes a long way of showing why you are such a butthole.

The NRA's positions are open for everyone to see. That you disagree with them doesn't change that.

So I guess pool manufacturers and car manufacturers should have the same done to them?

Somehow you seem to be implying the NRA goes around killing people. That's really fucked in the head with leftwing propaganda.

View attachment 505049
What proof is there that the driver was a racist?

He gave you a Funny, Hawk. That always means they have no fucking idea the answer to your question.

Progressives like Glove don't think, they only REACT, as their communist professors have trained them.

View attachment 505049

Spare me - We have his social media. Catch up please.

If you have his social media, then why can't you answer the question? :SMILEW~130:

Did I catch you in another lie?

View attachment 505049

If you have his social media, then why can't you answer the question? :SMILEW~130:

Awww Dear Tooby

You are still aggrieved over an election you LOST

:itsok:

View attachment 505049

Awww Dear Tooby You are still aggrieved over an election you LOST

Crappy deflection from how you know a driver is a racist from his social media you say you have. Pulls your pants up.

Fuck the scum demonRATS....... They’ve been good at absolutely nothing for minimally a hundred years, other than corruption, grift, and putting more guns on the street.

View attachment 505049

Awww Dear Tooby

You are still aggrieved over an election you LOST

:itsok:
:9:.......deflection noted

A couple of NRA stooges were punked into delivering a commencement address to over 3,000 empty chairs representing kids who died from gun violence. They were told they’d need to participate in a dress rehearsal. After that they were told it was cancelled due to a credible threat of gun violence. Brilliant!

This is some kook-level BlueAnon bullshit. LOL

The liars who want to take away Americans 2nd Amendment rights should release the whole unedited sprech

The liars who want to take away Americans 2nd Amendment rights should release the whole unedited sprech

I’m sorry that you are so “sprech” mad bro :lol:

View attachment 505049

Awww Dear Tooby You are still aggrieved over an election you LOST

Crappy deflection from how you know a driver is a racist from his social media you say you have. Pulls your pants up.

How about you pull ur YOUR pantaloons up and for the love o God - Get your cock outta Tooby n Marty’s mouth! :lol:

I’m sorry that you are so “sprech” mad bro :lol:

Thank you Herr Typo Nazi

But the point remains

Lets hear the entire speech and not your edited version

Dumb

Bitch Tard *

Forum List

Back