The Lord is Non Partisan

First of all, that is untrue and secondly, it has nothing to do with what I said. You are intentional avoiding responding to my statement because you know I'm right. Just to put in your face here it is for the third time: Science proves that the bible is bullshit, which is true.

Do you have anything to say about that? No? I didn't think so. :45:
Actually science proves the existence of God. But you're convinced no god exists, yet you really don't know.

When Jesus said render unto Ceasar he ment render your taxes to the government. And

Yep.. and it was an entrappment question. The elders showed Jesus a Roman coin with the head of Caesar embossed on it.. That was very offensive to the Jews. They were trying to get Jesus to say something "anti-Roman".

Jesus calls us to image God in our lives. – Good Ground Press
Oct 18, 2020 · Jesus dismisses their flattery and in typical rabbinic fashion responds to their question with a question. He asks whose image the coin for paying the tax carries. When his

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
That theory applies to EVERYONE but the thing is that we don't really know for sure. If God disapproves of such atrocities then are the authors of the Bible lying? I mean, YOU say "God disapproves". But who are you anyway?
Who are YOU?

Nothing but a blowhard who thinks he has it all figured out.

But you don't.

God put punishments on nations that refused to obey his laws.

And then there is Satan. Satan makes people believe they are going to war because god tells them to.

Yep.. and it was an entrappment question. The elders showed Jesus a Roman coin with the head of Caesar embossed on it.. That was very offensive to the Jews. They were trying to get Jesus to say something "anti-Roman".

Jesus calls us to image God in our lives. – Good Ground Press
Oct 18, 2020 · Jesus dismisses their flattery and in typical rabbinic fashion responds to their question with a question. He asks whose image the coin for paying the tax carries. When his
Exactly.

Thou shalt not bear false witness

~9th commandment
I didn't bear false witness. You might want to not try quoting the ten commandments to me. because racism violates all of them.

Actually science proves the existence of God. But you're convinced no god exists, yet you really don't know. I don't know about indifferent but he does say that there are things we are rquired to do in order to reach the kingdom of heaven.
Why do you speak such shit? I said the opposite. Are you illiterate? I thrice now said that NOBODY knows. You are illiterate. When did he tell you that? Did you hear him say that? Have you read his own words perhaps?

Who are YOU?

Nothing but a blowhard who thinks he has it all figured out.

But you don't.

God put punishments on nations that refused to obey his laws.

And then there is Satan. Satan makes people believe they are going to war because god tells them to.
You are a useless human being and if there is a hell that's exactly where you are going because if there is a god he is going to punish you severely for trying to mislead humanity by your satanic method.

Why do you speak such shit? I said the opposite. Are you illiterate? I thrice now said that NOBODY knows. You are illiterate. When did he tell you that? Did you hear him say that? Have you read his own words perhaps?
Wrong. Not illiterate. You said

"Science proves that the bible is bullshit, which is true."

And you DON'T know that.

You are a useless human being and if there is a hell that's exactly where you are going because if there is a god he is going to punish you severely for trying to mislead humanity by your satanic method.
I'm not trying to mislead anybody. That's what you're doing. Everybody who believes gets their instruction from god through meditation. I cannot mislead those who truly hear God. You are a joke because you have run your moth ignorantly in every post. Sit at home and meditate, learn how to hear Gods voice.

I'm not trying to mislead anybody .......
YES, YOU ARE!!!!

IM2.jpg

That's what I said ... > > >

It is only the religious who claim they know, not the scientists. Scientists share the facts with us as they reveal themselves, nothing more. Bible bashers claim they know EVERYTHING without the slightest basis other than superstition and a book that was written neither by "God" nor by Jesus.
I believe the Universe of Light created the physical universe. The Universe of Light is it parallel universe. It might represent what you call " heaven ", a place where God resides. Actually a multifaceted noncorporeal being, the Creator. I could be mistaken however, the Creator could have just punched a hole into this universe rather than created. I forgot to ask that question, so I don't know the answer for sure. It's one or the other, take your ⛏️. I do know why and I do know the end game plan.

Forum List

Back