The Lincoln Project is asking the right question

1593061603626.png

Rioting, looting, burning, murdering, and now attempting blackmail or they'll continue with the wanton destruction is not negotiating it's being divisive.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Do you stand with the coward or the commander?
"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us." —General James Mattis

What is your answer?

As opposed to whom? The woman who called half of America deplorable, the party that vilifies the south and flyover country, the man who declared that blacks who don't support him are uncle toms? The democrats do not try to unite people. They are the queens of identity politics.

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us." —General James Mattis

What is your answer?

As opposed to whom? The woman who called half of America deplorable, the party that vilifies the south and flyover country, the man who declared that blacks who don't support him are uncle toms? The democrats do not try to unite people. They are the queens of identity politics.
Called 18% of America deplorable and she was right.

What is your answer?

1593064057869.png

We're not the ones who are going to starve after the distribution services to the food stores fail.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

What is your answer?
I'm with the commander.

What is your answer?

Mattis was/is a war-monger and I wondered as to why Trump put him in any place of authority to begin with.

What is your answer?
Not these establishment uniparty retards again

What is your answer?
I'm with the commander.

I'm with the black panther

What is your answer?
Bull. Bush and Obama also did not even bother to pretend to unite the nation either. Both lapped up the division and used it for political gain. The next president is not going to unite anyone either - it is not politically useful anymore. Winning is now about getting your base out and both sides have gone off the deep end.

What is your answer?

View attachment 354744

We're not the ones who are going to starve after the distribution services to the food stores fail.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

We will see. You are an embarrassment. You are aligning with a coward. You need to picture a gun for some reason; you are a coward and a deplorable. But you know it.

What is your answer?
Bull. Bush and Obama also did not even bother to pretend to unite the nation either. Both lapped up the division and used it for political gain. The next president is not going to unite anyone either - it is not politically useful anymore. Winning is now about getting your base out and both sides have gone off the deep end.
Trump's base is a declining group of sorry son of a bitches who are an embarrassment to the US. You align with losers, you will lose in the end.

What is your answer?
Not these establishment uniparty retards again
Obvious you are a coward aligning with a coward.

Forum List

Back