The Lincoln Project is asking the right question

Do you stand with the coward or the commander?
"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us." —General James Mattis

What is your answer?
My answer is another question:

Why are leftists kissing Mattis' ass now, when you hated him before?

Democrat desperation is palpable this year. ... :cool:
Sunni shows his stupidity. The Lincoln project is all conservatives.
Typical Trump supporter, they don't know what they don't know.
They are Republicans. Republicans =/= conservatives.

You have been corrected. Don't make the same mistake again.

"Donald Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people—does not even pretend to try. Instead, he tries to divide us." —General James Mattis

What is your answer?

As opposed to whom? The woman who called half of America deplorable, the party that vilifies the south and flyover country, the man who declared that blacks who don't support him are uncle toms? The democrats do not try to unite people. They are the queens of identity politics.
Called 18% of America deplorable and she was right.
You're doing a hell of a job trying to unite the nation.

What is your answer?

As opposed to whom? The woman who called half of America deplorable, the party that vilifies the south and flyover country, the man who declared that blacks who don't support him are uncle toms? The democrats do not try to unite people. They are the queens of identity politics.
View attachment 354744

We're not the ones who are going to starve after the distribution services to the food stores fail.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:cool:

We will see. You are an embarrassment. You are aligning with a coward. You need to picture a gun for some reason; you are a coward and a deplorable. But you know it.

I gotta tell you, man, I'm THIS CLOSE to registering Democrat, thanks to your skillful oratory about uniting the country!

What is your answer?
Bull. Bush and Obama also did not even bother to pretend to unite the nation either. Both lapped up the division and used it for political gain. The next president is not going to unite anyone either - it is not politically useful anymore. Winning is now about getting your base out and both sides have gone off the deep end.
Trump's base is a declining group of sorry son of a bitches who are an embarrassment to the US. You align with losers, you will lose in the end.
*googles how to register as a democrat voter*

What is your answer?
Not these establishment uniparty retards again
Obvious you are a coward aligning with a coward.
How to Become a Registered Democrat

What is your answer?

The number is higher.

The Lincoln Project is an American political action committee formed in late 2019 by several prominent Republicans and former Republicans. The goal of the committee is to prevent the reelection of Donald Trump in the 2020 presidential election.[1] In April 2020, the committee announced their endorsement of Joe Biden, a Democrat, shortly after Bernie Sanders announced the suspension of his campaign.[2]

They endorsed Biden.

Like I said: Republican =/= conservative.

What is your answer?

Mattis was/is a war-monger and I wondered as to why Trump put him in any place of authority to begin with.
Dale is a coward ass kisser and disrespects heros, typical Trump supporter.
I am sure Dale is a coward.

Trump supporters are not conservatives, they are not Republicans, they are a cult that worships an individual, Donald Trump.

Trump supporters are not conservatives, they are not Republicans, they are a cult that worships an individual, Donald Trump.
Yes, we know that's what you've been told to say by your masters. Sheer projection, and you lack the wit to question it.

What is your answer?

Mattis was/is a war-monger and I wondered as to why Trump put him in any place of authority to begin with.

And you would be 100 percent wrong as usual.....but you are at least consistent. One other thing? You can bet the farm on the fact that I would never align myself with those like you and your commie POS....never gonna happen. The mere thought makes me nauseated.

What is your answer?

And you would be 100 percent wrong as usual.....but you are at least consistent. One other thing? You can bet the farm on the fact that I would never align myself with those like you and your commie POS....never gonna happen. The mere thought makes me nauseated.
We agree on one thing. Dale(the coward)Smith is nauseating. He is nauseated, he makes others nauseated, he is all about the wrong thing in our country and our world.

What is your answer?
Just how would he "unite" the American people, adopt the Democrat agenda?

What is your answer?

No one is more divisive than a Democrat. Just watch the news with all the rioting. These are Joe Biden supporters tearing down America. Before COVID Trump's economy and job market was working for people of all races, and after COVID Trump will deliver again. Democrats need divisiveness in order to win elections. Joe Biden has nothing to offer accept if you ain't for him then you ain't black. Trump just wants to give you a booming economy, jobs for all, national security and a wall to keep illegals out so more jobs can go to Americans.

What is your answer?

No one is more divisive than a Democrat. Just watch the news with all the rioting. These are Joe Biden supporters tearing down America. Before COVID Trump's economy and job market was working for people of all races, and after COVID Trump will deliver again. Democrats need divisiveness in order to win elections. Joe Biden has nothing to offer accept if you ain't for him then you ain't black. Trump just wants to give you a booming economy, jobs for all, national security and a wall to keep illegals out so more jobs can go to Americans.
7ozrtwgjpq751.jpg

Trump will delver again?
He's given us 42 million unemployed.
Just tax breaks for the wealthy and emboldend racists.

Anybody actually paying attention knows that The Lincoln Project is a Military/Industrial Complex operation because Trump wants to pull troops from around the world and slow down the insane arms race, which will cost defense contractors trillions of dollars.

It couldn't be more transparent.

What is your answer?

7ozrtwgjpq751.jpg

Trump will delver again?
He's given us 42 million unemployed.
Just tax breaks for the wealthy and emboldend racists.
And yet, the imbeciles burning the country to the ground RIGHT NOW are all Biden voters.
:dunno:

Just sayin'

What is your answer?
Just how would he "unite" the American people, adopt the Democrat agenda?
A leader who focuses on what we agree on and not emphasizing issues we disagree on. Trump looks to make himself great not the USA.
Let's look at what Russia is trying to do with our elections, not ignore it. They could be trying to help the Democrats. We have to look into this.
Do not support white supremacist all true Americans know that is not in our values.
Focus on infrastructure.
If Russia is accused of putting a bounty on our soldiers get to the bottom of it NOW.
Do what the scientists tell you on COVID-19. Wear a fricking mask.
on and on

Forum List

Back