Black Lives Matter Leader: If U.S. Doesn't Give Us What We Want, Then We Will Burn Down This System

White Power Matters

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2020
My fellow Americans, it's come time to make America a Whites only country like the founders intended. They want separation between the races. Let's send them to Senegal and Liberia where President Lincoln originally intended. If not we're going to be in a unfortunate full fledged race war. Whites can no longer be cucks to blacks. We must take charge because White Power Matters.

My fellow Americans, it's come time to make America a Whites only country like the founders intended. They want separation between the races. Let's send them to Senegal and Liberia where President Lincoln originally intended. If not we're going to be in a unfortunate full fledged race war. Whites can no longer be cucks to blacks. We must take charge because White Power Matters.

You forgot to wave your Stars and Bars flag while Saluting, Heil Hitler....

You should leave you, yellow-bellied anonymous coward.

African Americans have been in this country a lot longer than your ancestors have been.

So just get up out of your basement and leave, you scared, racist scumbag.

I recommend against trying to burn it down...

Blacks are only 12% of the population, according to the 2010 Census...

Hispanics at 16% have surpassed them as the dominant minority in this country...

And, push comes to shove, Hispanics are more likely to side with Euros than Blacks... closer cultural ties, closer ethnic ties, closer work-ethic, closer sociability...

Whites... at 70-72% of the population... aren't going anywhere...

Blacks are heavily concentrated in the inner cities, and this gives them a false sense of dominance in the broader world... a dominance that does not exist...

Any so-called BLM movement leadership... rallying the more simple-minded amongst them to violence... would be in for a shock... they're just not that powerful...

And, of course, any large-scale racial violence designed to overthrow the Republic and to kill White Folk will only end in White victory and even harder times for Blacks...

Let's just hope it doesn't come to that...

Most Black Folk want respect, and opportunity, and peace, and they'll squawk until they get some, but... large-scale armed insurrection? Ain't gonna happen.

This is what happens when democrats pushed whites out of urban areas .. we used to check these animals EASY.. now look at what you did

It is you right-wingers who can't live in your own country. The rest of us, of all races and ethnic backgrounds and religions, and both sexes, are AMERICANS, who live here. If you don't like it, get out and find another country. I am of European descent. Why do you shame me in front of my fellow Americans? You are nothing but trash. "Cucks"? Oh please.

It is you right-wingers who can't live in your own country. The rest of us, of all races and ethnic backgrounds and religions, and both sexes, are AMERICANS, who live here. If you don't like it, get out and find another country. I am of European descent. Why do you shame me in front of my fellow Americans? You are nothing but trash.
You should shut up and move to a inner city.. haha

Where are the Democrats decrying this bullshit, nowhere to be found. Why? because they fully support it.

Ignoring the OP and focusing on the leader of BLM and his comments, he just confessed to being a domestic terrorist who has every intention of extorting the United States.

Perhaps Barry repeatedly paying ransoms and extortion money to terrorists and enemies of the US emboldened this douche bag. Whatever the case, what the United States should give him is a 1-way ticket to GITMO.

African Americans have been in this country a lot longer than your ancestors have been.

Not true for all of us ...

3o22do.jpg

Not true for all of us ...

View attachment 354794

Native Americans laugh at European whites who claimed they 'discovered' America...and laugh at anyone who argues for fighting against illegal immigration. We have been doing it since 1492, & it didn't work out so well.

We also laugh at blacks for demanding reparations - you were brought here as slaves, were liberated, and got to live anywhere. Native Americans were fought, hunted, slaughtered, and the ones left were rounded up and shoved onto some of the most God-awful land in this country.

Think you demand 'reparations'? Get in the back of the line....

So the blacks fled their shithole countries and cowshit huts, and swam the Atlantic???

Then sat here and eagerly awaited their new owners???

I vote he gets a swift kick in the ass and a good ass whoppin if they don't knock the shit off.

The Feds need to start arresting BLM leaders who make these kinds of threats if their demands are not met, using the RICO statutes.

So the blacks fled their shithole countries and cowshit huts, and swam the Atlantic???

Then sat here and eagerly awaited their new owners???
Another worthless, racist, scumfuck heard from.

Do yourself and the world a favor, and go jump off a bridge.

Forum List

Back