The Lincoln Project - How Interesting

The Lincoln Project ads are devastating to Fatso and the crooked that support him. Good luck. Ha Ha Ha!

Shirley, you jest!

They're the funniest, most over-dramatic ham-handed collection of unmitigated nonsense since the Daisy commercial and Dukakis riding around in a tank.

LOL..and how many tens of millions of taxpayer dollars have flowed into the Trump Organization for all the times that Trump has went golfing and stayed at his resorts. The LIncoln project has used none of my money. Trump certainly has squandered and stolen mine.

Nothing to explain. The ads have dominated political ads and been extremely successful in lowering Trump's poll ratings to ridiculously low numbers. Even his base is abandoning him.
Lol funny

LOL..and how many hundred and millions of taxpayer dollars have flowed into the Trump Organization for all the times that Trump has went golfing and stayed at his resorts. The LIncoln project has used none of my money. Trump certainly has squandered and stolen mine.
Well we elected Trump as president of the United States of America and every president get security whether you like it or not.. Crybaby

Nothing to explain. The ads have dominated political ads and been extremely successful in lowering Trump's poll ratings to ridiculously low numbers. Even his base is abandoning him.

None of that is actually true

These Lincoln project assholes are the same people who sold the American worker out to globalism. They gave communist China all our trade and defense secrets. They have enriched themselves at the expense of our country. They are the establishment elitists who make up the swamp. They are the treasonous bastards who tried to overthrow our President. The Lincoln project is even worse than Marxist Democrats. Joe the ho was philosophically one of them back when he could still remember. Now old Joe is nothing more than the 5th member of AOCs squat.

Democrats and Biden hardly have to do anything. Republicans are destroying Trump and even fellow Republican Trump ass kissers.

LOL..and how many tens of millions of taxpayer dollars have flowed into the Trump Organization for all the times that Trump has went golfing and stayed at his resorts. The LIncoln project has used none of my money. Trump certainly has squandered and stolen mine.
Don't forget about all those Trump inauguration millions that are unaccounted for.

2016 Republicans reject the people who would later go on to create the Lincoln Project in a temper tantrum.

2020 Republicans reward these same people by now embracing them -

Yeah, seems legit.

Forum List

Back