The Libtard Idea of What Freedomof Speech is, lol

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
You May Do A Double-Take When You Hear What An MSNBC Host Say What Tolerance Means to Liberals

fellow contributor Jonathan Capehart was dismayed. He replied:

Tolerance, no, is not – it should not be a two-way street. It’s a one-way street.

You cannot say to someone that who you are is wrong, an abomination, is horrible, get a room, and all of those other things that people said about Michael Sam, and not be forced — not forced, but not be made to understand that what you’re saying and what you’re doing is wrong.

Nazis to the core of their being.

They can only be Nazis or Communists, not both, when will you decide? Truth is that MSNBC is neither, it is just a media corporation like any other, with a goal to make money - hardly 'Communist' or 'Nazi' as it just a business. If you don't like MSNBC, don't watch, as no one is forcing you (the same rule should be applied to Fox News).

They can only be Nazis or Communists, not both, when will you decide? Truth is that MSNBC is neither, it is just a media corporation like any other, with a goal to make money - hardly 'Communist' or 'Nazi' as it just a business. If you don't like MSNBC, don't watch, as no one is forcing you (the same rule should be applied to Fox News).

Nazi's and "commies", are both collectivist totalitarian based systems of government. Thus they are fundamentally the same.

You May Do A Double-Take When You Hear What An MSNBC Host Say What Tolerance Means to Liberals

Tolerance, no, is not – it should not be a two-way street. It’s a one-way street.

You cannot say to someone that who you are is wrong, an abomination, is horrible, get a room, and all of those other things that people said about Michael Sam, and not be forced — not forced, but not be made to understand that what you’re saying and what you’re doing is wrong.

Still smarting that you confederate yokels got you asses handed to you , too bad generals like Sherman didn't finish the job once an for all back then :eusa_whistle:

hqdefault.jpg

Still smarting that you confederate yokels got you asses handed to you , too bad generals like Sherman didn't finish the job once an for all back then :eusa_whistle:

hqdefault.jpg

So you would have preferred it if Sherman had exterminated the entire population of Georgia and South Carolina - maybe setup a few death camps?

Nazi's and "commies", are both collectivist totalitarian based systems of government. Thus they are fundamentally the same.

Not to mention the documented FACT that Mussolini started as a communist and split off to form his fascist party in order to have a nationalistic version of communism.

And that is all the difference between them and that little is eroding as the libtard's get very nationalistic when a Dem is in the WH..

hqdefault.jpg

So you would have preferred it if Sherman had exterminated the entire population of Georgia and South Carolina - maybe setup a few death camps?

That would be Guano the Christ Hater's speed.

So, you believe ignorance and bigotry should be "tolerated"?

When the segregationists misused the Bible to justify their beliefs, we should have "tolerated" that?

How fucking stupid are you?

Should we tolerate NAMBLA while we're at it? How about Westboro Baptists--are we "intolerant" for calling them an angry, hateful cult?

Jesus fucking Christ, where do you get off, asshole?

What the fuck does this have to do with "freedom of speech"?

Which this do you refer to?

I mean the story in your OP doesn't match your thread title.

The OP has nothing to do with "freedom of speech".

Jonathan Capehart replied:

"Tolerance, no, is not – it should not be a two-way street. It’s a one-way street. "

How can tolerance be a 'one-way street' and NOT be about freedom of speech for those going the wrong way in the libtard perspective?

And I am not talking about the very narrow legalistic perspective o free speech vrs government infringement of rights.

I am talking about social norms that tolerate someone simply expressing a point of view that is main stream to their religion and those who hate the religion then using shout down tactics, boycott extortion and terrorism to silence that sector of the population.

I am speaking of freedom of speech in its broadest social sense, fuck the god damned lawyers and what centuries of accumulated case law barnacle encrustation has to say.

Last edited:

So, you believe ignorance and bigotry should be "tolerated"?

That you think the opponents of homosexual exhibitionism is ignorance and bigotry is nothing more than your shallow knee-jerk opinion and yes, those opposed to your degenerate stupidity should have tolerance for their opinion.

When the segregationists misused the Bible to justify their beliefs, we should have "tolerated" that?

Yes, and it was tolerated and it was pushed back and reformed by rational discussion, not shunning, not threats and not people being persecuted for having a racist point of view. OR else nothing would have ever changed because the racist would have felt that they were being persecuted and not wrong.

How fucking stupid are you?

I am not so stupid I think that bullying tactics like you PC Nazis use today will do anything other than make racism stronger by pushing it underground and out of the light of the Son, like you are you stupid Nazi.

Should we tolerate NAMBLA while we're at it?

No, bitch, it is the leftwing homophiles that tolerate pedophiles like Harvey Milk, not people like social conservatives.

How about Westboro Baptists--are we "intolerant" for calling them an angry, hateful cult?

No, you would be calling them by accurate description because 1) they are being hateful, attacking servicemen that have sacrificed their lives and had nothing to do with the Fag Agenda, and 2) you are not calling for their scalps.

That you cant see a difference shows what a stupid ass hole you really are.

Jesus fucking Christ, where do you get off, asshole?

Calling them like they are, you fucking Nazi whore.

Last edited:
Cons are ridiculous. You think the world should be tolerant of your intolerance? Well then you should have no problem being tolerant of the rest of the world's tolerance.

You nutters :cuckoo:

Why should the supposedly intolerant be tolerant?

The supposedly tolerant are the ones with the onus to be tolerant.

What the fuck does this have to do with "freedom of speech"?

They really set the bar high for Mods around here.

If only there were a bar for posters :rolleyes:

lol, and you would be gone.....you rarely contribute any new facts or reason tying together any known facts.

Why do you post? You don't contribute anything from data to aggravation to a war fuzzy, so why bother yourself and others with your senseless bilge?

I know you can be reasonable when you want to be but you havent been for a very long time. It's as if you have had a curveball tossed your way in real life and just haven't recovered emotionally yet. I hope one day you get over it and return to the Realm of reason.

Cons are ridiculous. You think the world should be tolerant of your intolerance? Well then you should have no problem being tolerant of the rest of the world's tolerance.

You nutters :cuckoo:

Why should the supposedly intolerant be tolerant?

The supposedly tolerant are the ones with the onus to be tolerant.

In a few years when Gay people have won the rights denied to them thus far by intolerant people, then I'll have no problem tolerating anti-gay views.

They really set the bar high for Mods around here.

If only there were a bar for posters :rolleyes:

lol, and you would be gone.....you rarely contribute any new facts or reason tying together any known facts.

Why do you post? You don't contribute anything from data to aggravation to a war fuzzy, so why bother yourself and others with your senseless bilge?

I know you can be reasonable when you want to be but you havent been for a very long time. It's as if you have had a curveball tossed your way in real life and just haven't recovered emotionally yet. I hope one day you get over it and return to the Realm of reason.

I post when I see someone who needs a reality check. My post was no worse than Pennywise's.

Forum List

Back