The Liberal Commitment.....

Since Chick Fil A admitted their stance was a mistake, and ceased all donations to homophobic organizations, I don't really see the need for anyone to still be upset with them.

A lie.

They simply admitted that hateful Liberals hold all the card.....note the Denver article in the OP.

"Chick-fil-A CEO Cathy: Gay Marriage Still Wrong, But I'll Shut Up About It And Sell Chicken"
Chick-fil-A CEO Cathy: Gay Marriage Still Wrong, But I'll Shut Up About It And Sell Chicken
That is their job, to sell chicken, lemonade and pie, not to tell gays they are evil...

The rightwing stance on these issues is always the same:

We demand the free exercise of our rights, and further demand that anyone who disagrees with our views, positions, or actions MUST NOT exercise their rights to do so.

Since Chick Fil A admitted their stance was a mistake, and ceased all donations to homophobic organizations, I don't really see the need for anyone to still be upset with them.

A lie.

They simply admitted that hateful Liberals hold all the card.....note the Denver article in the OP.

"Chick-fil-A CEO Cathy: Gay Marriage Still Wrong, But I'll Shut Up About It And Sell Chicken"
Chick-fil-A CEO Cathy: Gay Marriage Still Wrong, But I'll Shut Up About It And Sell Chicken

Chick-fil-A’s Foundations Dramatically Reduce Anti-LGBT Giving (Updated)

The right of the people to protest Chik Fil A worked. Chik Fil A is now giving much less material support to the forces of anti-gay bigotry.

Well, in fairness, it's been a long time since I saw a liberal claim to be tolerant.

They'll come right out and admit that if they don't like what you say they'll make you pay the consequences.

And that's IF they allow you to say it in the FIRST place, as we see on college campuses.
Where do you see tolerance on the Right that you don't see on the Left?
Start a thread on that and I'll respond.

This thread is about the blatant intolerance of the Left, which used to stand for freedom of thought, openness and curiosity before it was taken over by the PC Police.

It would be thoroughly dishonorable for the 'left' or anyone else for that matter to be tolerant of bigotry.

Well, in fairness, it's been a long time since I saw a liberal claim to be tolerant.

They'll come right out and admit that if they don't like what you say they'll make you pay the consequences.

And that's IF they allow you to say it in the FIRST place, as we see on college campuses.

It happens more on conservative college campuses.

You have yet to prove that the city council is all progressives...

She's yet to prove that the right of local governments to govern is totalitarianism. She's already conceded that bans on abortion clinics don't bother her.
Never is totalistic if you agree...She can never take a neutral stance to logically deduct a response, it's always conditioned.....

Why would I take a 'neutral' stance toward evil?

You skipped the point about adult book stores.

Why don't tell us whether banning them from certain localities is

a. evil and totalitarian

b. a legitimate and appropriate legal prerogative of the People of that locality.

...watch now how long her non-answer will be.

See how easily I won that argument?

Well, you have to understand the PC modus operandi -

her silence on an issue proves she can't answer truthfully without losing the argument.

lol, then later she'll claim when did I say that?! Quote me saying that!

Our Progressives are at same place the goose stepping book burners in Germany were back in the 30's

You seem to have a big problem with government by the will of the people.

And here we have a perfect example of the premise of this thread:
Opposition to to tolerance, freedom of thought, and belief...

One more Lock-Step Totalitarian...er, Liberal.

I'm for letting the good people of the great city of Denver govern their city as they choose, within the limits of their power as a local government.

Why aren't you? Somehow that makes you the totalitarian doesn't it?
What they do in Denver directly effects her life in Brooklyn.

That's because I'm an American, with the values that Americans should have.

You're excused from both.

You have yet to prove that the city council is all progressives...

She's yet to prove that the right of local governments to govern is totalitarianism. She's already conceded that bans on abortion clinics don't bother her.
Never is totalistic if you agree...She can never take a neutral stance to logically deduct a response, it's always conditioned.....

Some kind of evil also prevents bars from opening down the street from a school according to you...

Maybe she'd like those evil unelected judges on the Supreme Court to force Denver to allow any restaurant to open anywhere in the city.

A lie, disguised as an obfuscation.

The issue is not one of zoning, NYLiar...it is of a personal belief.
Liberals cannot allow that!

Did I mention that 'The Liberal Commitment.....
....to tolerance, freedom of thought, and belief' .....doesn't exist.

4. Protests sprang up at lots of the Chick-fil-A restaurants....because, you know, when the herd gets it's marching orders, ...they march.

Enter, stage Left, Adam Smith, CFO and treasurer, at a medical supplies manufacturing company, took his orders seriously, and, out to burnish his Liberal creds, stampeded over to a Tucson, Arizona Chick-fil-A drive through, for a free glass of water and a shot across their bow:

"In a YouTube video, Smith berated Chick-fil-A employee Rachel Elizabeth at the drive-thru window when she gave him, a protester, a free cup of water:

Smith: “You know why I’m getting my free water, right?”

Elizabeth: “No.”

Smith: “Because Chick-Fil-A is a hateful corporation.”

Elizabeth: “I disagree. We don’t treat any of our customers differently..

Smith: “I know, but the corporation gives money to hate groups. Hate groups. Just because people want to kiss another guy.”

Elizabeth: “I’m staying neutral on this subject… my personal beliefs don’t belong in the workplace.”

Smith: “Yeah I believe that too, I don’t believe corporations should be giving money to hateful groups.. I’ll take my water”

Despite his attitude and her slight uneasiness, Elizabeth was polite and calm, even wishing him a nice day as he drove off:
Elizabeth: “I’m really uncomfortable that you’re videotaping this..It’s my pleasure to serve you, always.”

Smith: “Oh, of course, I’m glad that I can take a little bit of money from Chick-Fil-A, and maybe less money to hate groups.”

Elizabeth: “Well, we’re always happy to serve all our guests.” After Berating Innocent Chick-Fil-A Worker, Many Say He's Now Getting Exactly What He Deserves

Guess which one is the Liberal?
So one person reflects on all....So much for all that money you spent on an education...

One person?

I reveal Liberals behaving in said manner on a daily basis....
'
...and you post the same objection, on a daily basis.

Clearly, it is not 'one person'....it is a corrupt ideology.

A lie.

That is their job, to sell chicken, lemonade and pie, not to tell gays they are evil...

They don't.

....to tolerance, freedom of thought, and belief...
Is as strong as ever but tolerance stops at intolerance. You don't get to burn witches, or yell fire in a crowded movie theater (unless there is one).

If you wish to stand on the corner and scream Beaners are Rapists, knock yourself out, until they knock you out that is, dumbass...

You seem to have a big problem with government by the will of the people.

And here we have a perfect example of the premise of this thread:
Opposition to to tolerance, freedom of thought, and belief...

One more Lock-Step Totalitarian...er, Liberal.

I'm for letting the good people of the great city of Denver govern their city as they choose, within the limits of their power as a local government.

Why aren't you? Somehow that makes you the totalitarian doesn't it?
What they do in Denver directly effects her life in Brooklyn.

That's because I'm an American, with the values that Americans should have.

You're excused from both.

Tell us why you support the totalitarian action of zoning adult book stores out of certain localities.

A lie.

So the CEO decided to voluntarily suspend his own free speech rights, so he could make more money.

What's the problem?

Inadvertently, you revealed the problem: he has to cease his right to free speech and free thought, or Liberal governance won't allow him to engage in a livlihood.

That's the problem.

Growing up, I heard Liberals claim that the answer to 'bad speech' was 'good speech.'
That means debate...not depriving one of his income.

This is one of your weakest lies.

Care to show where the Constitution says same?

Now, since you 'omitted' any answer to my question...
"....are you claiming that the act of taking the life of a human being is identical to serving customers a chicken sandwich..."

...it is clear that even you recognize what a stupid comment you made.

If you had a constitutional right to sell chicken sandwiches wherever you pleased than no zoning laws or city regulations concerning the opening of a chicken restaurant would be constitutional.

You lost this argument btw when you flip flopped on your position based on your personal agenda.

When you're in a hole such as you are.....stop digging.

By that post you leave my points, as usual, unrefuted.

Then why haven't you repeated it?

English please?

I've taught you a lesson,huh?

Some kind of evil also prevents bars from opening down the street from a school according to you...

Maybe she'd like those evil unelected judges on the Supreme Court to force Denver to allow any restaurant to open anywhere in the city.

A lie, disguised as an obfuscation.

The issue is not one of zoning, NYLiar...it is of a personal belief.
Liberals cannot allow that!

Did I mention that 'The Liberal Commitment.....
....to tolerance, freedom of thought, and belief' .....doesn't exist.

To tolerate intolerance is to be intolerant.

You work on that one for the rest of the day.

Forum List

Back