The Liberal Catch Phrase Of The Week.,"We Are All Going To Die".,But No One Has Read The Bill !!

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:2up: You know, it would be nice if any reporter on CNN and the rest would ask anyone in the "Lying Liberal Club" if they have even read the bill {and maybe what page regarding massive deaths} being they are claiming that millions are going to die if Trump Care passes !!! :argue: :banghead:
Maybe Razmuffin should take this poll,,,"Will you be in fear for your life if Trump-Care passes??
And after weeks of trying to convince 300 Million Americans that most of us may die, they haven't been on a credible news network or taken questions from reporters asking how they came to this outlandish conclusion that millions will die when they haven't even read the bill !!! :poop::oops-28:

lemmings.jpg
razmuffin?

Everyone is going to die someday. Not having access to affordable healthcare is going to shorten the lives of many. An ER visit when you are having a diabetic crisis or a heart attack is not the cost efficient way to handle those diseases. But hey, if that's how you want to play it, go for it. SOMEDAY this country will wake up and demand Medicare for all, from birth.

is this picture of yours supposed to explain the meaning of razmuffin?
No just showing how you follow blindly.
what?
You believe the bullshit, that we are all gonna die. Just because your leaders tell you. But you don't look at the FACT that obamacare will soon implode and millions by your logic will die without insurance. So if the republicans don't fix obamacare your party will be the death party. Remember not one republican voted for obamacare.

what?
You believe the bullshit, that we are all gonna die. Just because your leaders tell you. But you don't look at the FACT that obamacare will soon implode and millions by your logic will die without insurance. So if the republicans don't fix obamacare your party will be the death party. Remember not one republican voted for obamacare.
and how many veterans and hamsters have died waiting for Obama-Care treatment?

what?
Dropping millions off the rolls is not "fixing it." I wish the Republicans would just REPEAL Obamacare and be done with it. It's what you really want to do, anyway, and what is being proposed will eventually, with much bullshitting around, do.

what?
Repubs are kicking people off their medical insurance... therefore they wont get treatment... and then die... what part dont you get? how fucking stupid are you?

Besides I thought you guys wanted to kill all the poor people, why are you upset?

what?
Dropping millions off the rolls is not "fixing it." I wish the Republicans would just REPEAL Obamacare and be done with it. It's what you really want to do, anyway, and what is being proposed will eventually, with much bullshitting around, do.
if the GOP kicks millions of senior citizens off their healthcare they'll never be elected again, otherwise they wouldve done it already

what?
No, they should leave it alone, then it will prove what liars all liberals are.

Why aren't the Dems passing the bill so they can find out what's in it?
if you ask someone like Nancy Pelosi about all who have died during the Obama years due to Obama-Care,,she would answer,,,,,well, you have to understand that people die everyday,,,their just people,,,I mean, even millions of cockroaches die everyday,,,right?

what?
Repubs are kicking people off their medical insurance... therefore they wont get treatment... and then die... what part dont you get? how fucking stupid are you?

Besides I thought you guys wanted to kill all the poor people, why are you upset?
Please tell me how many people has republicans thrown out of obamacare, so far? You're proving my point.

Why aren't the Dems passing the bill so they can find out what's in it?
if you ask someone like Nancy Pelosi about all who have died during the Obama years due to Obama-Care,,she would answer,,,,,well, you have to understand that people die everyday,,,their just people,,,I mean, even millions of cockroaches die everyday,,,right?

I got such a laugh when MSNBC whined about Pubs being "secretive" about the bill.

Fucking hypocrites, all day...every day.

Forum List

Back