Shoplifters Are Looting In Broad Daylight In Blue Cities, Police Hands Are Tied Under Democrat Leadership

The new BS GOP obstructs all progress and only cares about robbing the country for the greedy idiot lying scumbag brainwashing GOP rich. Keep voting for them, brainwashed functional moron. The lone Democrat Is terrified of Republicans in his home state. God will not be amused with GOP supporters....

Show us how God is amused with Democrats keeping him out of schools.

Progress is not bankrupting the Country with egregious spending and power grabbing regulations. You think the rich are all GOP. Again, look in your own party. You have your greedy rich as well. You have Nancy Pelosi telling US we can only make so much money while she sits on her $100s of millions. You have John Kerry moving his yacht out of Massachusetts so he does not have to pay his “fair share”. These are validated actions.
You know crappy personal insults about Democrats but you don't seem to know they are all for raising taxes on the rich, brainwashed functional moron. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country that doesn't have all the benefits of citizenship we deserve. Keep voting for absolute pigs....

You know crappy personal insults about Democrats but you don't seem to know they are all for raising taxes on the rich, brainwashed functional moron. We are the richest country in the world and the only modern country that doesn't have all the benefits of citizenship we deserve. Keep voting for absolute pigs....
I didn’t insult…. I stated facts. They are all for raising OTHER peoples’ money. That is hypocritical but borderline corrupt: “I’ll raise everyone else’s taxes but give myself a break”. It’s blatant yet you ignore it and focus on your hard-on for the GOP.

he could give a crap... Keep being a brainwashed functional bigot against help for the poor and blacks and browns and the middle class while supporting the giveaway to the rich.....
Don’t question my support for blacks and browns under your fabricated term. As for the middle class, the middle class keeps more of its paycheck under the GOP.

I didn’t insult…. I stated facts. They are all for raising OTHER peoples’ money. That is hypocritical but borderline corrupt: “I’ll raise everyone else’s taxes but give myself a break”. It’s blatant yet you ignore it and focus on your hard-on for the GOP.
No They know They would make more money if we had a healthy middle class again. You GOP base people know absolutely nothing factual...

No They know They would make more money if we had a healthy middle class again. You GOP base people know absolutely nothing factual...
Fact: people kept more of their paycheck after taxes under Bush and Trump than they did Obama. Further, the Middle Class want to pay less for energy. WHEN are Democrats going to deliver that?

Don’t question my support for blacks and browns under your fabricated term. As for the middle class, the middle class keeps more of its paycheck under the GOP.
Bologna. And they don't get a living wage health care daycare paid parental leave cheap college and training Great infrastructure and vacations like every other modern country gets. Thanks to the GOP. Get it? Comprende? If you are against those things you are a functional racist...
That is the meaning of functional lol, not any fabrication on my part.

Fact: people kept more of their paycheck after taxes under Bush and Trump than they did Obama. Further, the Middle Class want to pay less for energy. WHEN are Democrats going to deliver that?
83% of the tax cut went to the rich and funny thing the tax cut for regular people and in 2024 while the tax cut for the rich and giant corporation goes on forever. Funny thing, eh, brainwashed functional morons?

Nobody will ever be safe with Democrats in charge.
They are so busying themselves about getting even with Donald Trump for winning in 2016 their behaviors will soon destroy our relationships with civilized nations. That guarantees international retaliation against the United States that are also watching the calloused hatred and slaughter of the unborn used as an excuse to bring drugs across the border which makes extortionists and other undesirable criminals less likely to pay for destroying American freedoms and creating a dog eat dog society with atheism rising to its lawless ambitions including the destruction of parenthood that produces hard workers and diplomacy with one harsh whack.

Simpkins didn't actually kill anyone....
He certainly shared his killing information with a lot of his good old boy buds after getting out of the rap due to the law of not being tried twice for the same crime. The glove not fitting was a baloney-filled stupid ploy but it fooled a lot of people.

That happened to Trump when he screwed up the pandemic reaction totally so business went to hell and people didn't need gas, brainwashed functional moron.

That happened to Trump when he screwed up the pandemic reaction totally so business went to hell and people didn't need gas, brainwashed functional moron.
What said makes no sense and you ignore history. For all of the rhetoric about Trump’s handling of the economy, explain how Trump took unemployment from 14.7 in April 2020 to 6.9 percent in October 2020? Had the Democrats had their way, they would have shut the economy down with further mandates and restrictions which if you look at other countries that did have more shutdowns and restrictions, you see that it did not help their economy one bit.

Keep it up with your baseless insults while ignoring facts.

Forum List

Back